[Blackpill] Even White Chad is losing annual worth

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-

All races' males lost value between 2009-2014. According to statistics, Asian and black men are already fucked up statistically. Even white Chad is losing value, I wonder what will happen in the future. A group of Tom Brady type of ultra-Chads may breed all human females.

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
1m

All races' males lost value between 2009-2014. According to statistics, Asian and black men are already fucked up statistically. Even white Chad is losing value, I wonder what will happen in the future. A group of Tom Brady type of ultra-Chads may breed all human females.
Nah, chinkcels have it hardest

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Mythic
★★★
22d 9h 59m
Asian women rating asian men as data insuff. is 1000x more brutal.
Asian men don't even have a chance with noodlewhores.

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Legend
★★★★★
73d 5h 11m
Does the insuff mean Asian women refuse to even rate Asian men?
Is that because they 'look like their brother' or they plead the fifth so they don't come accross as white worshipping self haters?

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
★★★★
20d 14h 34m
Some latinos can easily pass as white, therefore increasing their SMV.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Commander
★★★★★
65d 6h 6m
Latinos are 80 IQ retard.

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★
45d 20h 10m
How come did that sub5replies topic managed to be pinned here?

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Captain
15d 46m
What is dateHookup? I’ve never heard of it. And why do all the men on this website want Asian women ? It seems odd.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
127d 11h 56m
UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 3h 28m
We need genetic modification now, it’s the only way that men not in the top 10% will be able to procreate

I

ihatewomen052320

Banned
-
32m
Soon all men will be forced to wageslave.

C

CuckedRedditor

Admiral
★★★
27d 57m
Asian women rating Asian men: INSUFF.
:lul::lul::lul: how do ricecels even cope?

Edfech

Edfech

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
★★★
39d 13h 5m
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
74d 1h 7m
Must-Ban Content

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
91d 22h 17m
Must-Ban Content

What's left to even lose at this point? lol

Men are now trash tier to all of the world. Men instantly start turning on each other and trying to destroy the other when think a foid might be around.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
74d 1h 7m
What's left to even lose at this point? lol

Men are now trash tier to all of the world. Men instantly start turning on each other and trying to destroy the other when think a foid might be around.
if you're a celibate male i don't think you can be friends with anyone irl unless they're celibate too

and even then it will end as soon as they decide celibacy is too much for them

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
142d 9h 7m
if you're a celibate male i don't think you can be friends with anyone irl unless they're celibate too

and even then it will end as soon as they decide celibacy is too much for them
water wet

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
2d 18h 1m
Chadssholes are too selfish to only breed the hot girls and leave the rest for everyone else. Although genes ensure that even a Gigas-only world will still produce incels, but less than if incel-tier women fuck Chads.

!romen

!romen

Bungalow Baby
★★★★★
31d 10h 35m
We all decay one way or another

BududubNow

BududubNow

Veteran
★★★★
17d 14h 26m

WHite women rating white males higher and black men lower in 2014 than in 2009. I guess the jew blacked meme didnt work really.
LMFAO this is what I also noticed. This means asian men are invisible for asian women. Broooootal.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Veteran
★★★★★
5d 19h 6m
Latinos are 80 IQ retard.
imagine thinking females care about iq

brootal for white and black foids, their numbers also going down by every race, noodles and latinas going up by every race.
Asian and Latine men have generally gone up, while black and white have generally gone down

Overall trend seems to be that Asians and Latin have the biggest increases of both genders, while Whites and Blacks went down

Every race of men prefers Asian women (2nd for black men to latina), while black women are left behind by every race.
Every women prefers their own type the most, except for Asian women who's numbers on Asian men are unknown.

Conclusion: Men are all race traitors (except Asian men), only Asian women are possible race traitors (numbers on Asian men on available).