Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even White Chad is losing annual worth

0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs.

0*NR45b6EHhXNeRSMt.

All races' males lost value between 2009-2014. According to statistics, Asian and black men are already fucked up statistically. Even white Chad is losing value, I wonder what will happen in the future. A group of Tom Brady type of ultra-Chads may breed all human females.

0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs.

0*NR45b6EHhXNeRSMt.

All races' males lost value between 2009-2014. According to statistics, Asian and black men are already fucked up statistically. Even white Chad is losing value, I wonder what will happen in the future. A group of Tom Brady type of ultra-Chads may breed all human females.
Nah, chinkcels have it hardest

Asian women rating asian men as data insuff. is 1000x more brutal.
Asian men don't even have a chance with noodlewhores.

Does the insuff mean Asian women refuse to even rate Asian men?
Is that because they 'look like their brother' or they plead the fifth so they don't come accross as white worshipping self haters?

Some latinos can easily pass as white, therefore increasing their SMV.

Latinos are 80 IQ retard.

How come did that sub5replies topic managed to be pinned here?

What is dateHookup? I’ve never heard of it. And why do all the men on this website want Asian women ? It seems odd.

We need genetic modification now, it’s the only way that men not in the top 10% will be able to procreate

Soon all men will be forced to wageslave.

Asian women rating Asian men: INSUFF.
:lul::lul::lul: how do ricecels even cope?

Must-Ban Content

Must-Ban Content
0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs.

0*NR45b6EHhXNeRSMt.

What's left to even lose at this point? lol

Men are now trash tier to all of the world. Men instantly start turning on each other and trying to destroy the other when think a foid might be around.

What's left to even lose at this point? lol

Men are now trash tier to all of the world. Men instantly start turning on each other and trying to destroy the other when think a foid might be around.
if you're a celibate male i don't think you can be friends with anyone irl unless they're celibate too

and even then it will end as soon as they decide celibacy is too much for them

if you're a celibate male i don't think you can be friends with anyone irl unless they're celibate too

and even then it will end as soon as they decide celibacy is too much for them
water wet

Chadssholes are too selfish to only breed the hot girls and leave the rest for everyone else. Although genes ensure that even a Gigas-only world will still produce incels, but less than if incel-tier women fuck Chads.

We all decay one way or another

0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs.

0*NR45b6EHhXNeRSMt.

WHite women rating white males higher and black men lower in 2014 than in 2009. I guess the jew blacked meme didnt work really.
LMFAO this is what I also noticed. This means asian men are invisible for asian women. Broooootal.

Latinos are 80 IQ retard.
imagine thinking females care about iq

0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs.

0*NR45b6EHhXNeRSMt.

brootal for white and black foids, their numbers also going down by every race, noodles and latinas going up by every race.
Asian and Latine men have generally gone up, while black and white have generally gone down

Overall trend seems to be that Asians and Latin have the biggest increases of both genders, while Whites and Blacks went down

Every race of men prefers Asian women (2nd for black men to latina), while black women are left behind by every race.
Every women prefers their own type the most, except for Asian women who's numbers on Asian men are unknown.

Conclusion: Men are all race traitors (except Asian men), only Asian women are possible race traitors (numbers on Asian men on available).