Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ever had people literally just laugh at you for your race?

• Thread starter ThePlagueDoctor
  • Start date
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
This was a few years ago during my freshman year of high school, a white Stacy sat at a nearby table during lunch with some Chadlite and another foid, pulled out her phone and started talking about average penis lengths for whatever reason (Yeah, apparently that’s the kind of conversations Chads and Stacies have, while I’m talking about intermolecular forces with my cel friends, jfl.) and when she read the average dick length of a dude from the country the Chadlite was from, she began looking surprised, in a joyful manner, and acted flirtatiously towards him.

She then saw the bottom of the list with the Asian countries, and began laughing at the average dick length of a Chinese person (which I’m also below! As you can tell, I have top tier genetics that have given me trash looks, a smaller dick than MOST ASIANS, and an autoimmune disease). She fucking looked at me and asked “Hey, aren’t you Chinese?” And they all just started laughing. I couldn’t do anything, what could I say? Nothing, I’m fucking retarded and nonNT, wit isn’t my strong suit. I couldnt do anything physically because the chadlite was gymmaxxed, and he’d just beat the shit out of a scrawny Asian kid who got mad. I had no options other to keep reading my chemistry textbook.

I try my best to forget that story but its one of the most blackpilling things that has happened in my life, such a random physical trait can determine whether a woman is more flirtatious towards you or just sees you as even more of a peasant. Honestly I’m surprised I haven’t shot myself at this point :kys:

INB4 buy a watch
1F6B5063 2071 4351 AE49 3F431EA3CA45

Last edited:
Ragefuel ngl

What country was the chad from and what was the avg penis length

What country was the chad from and what was the avg penis length
Honestly I don’t even remember, I think it was some African country with the avg size of somewhere above 6 inches. Sorry, the specific details are a bit fuzzy, like I said, I’ve been trying to erase it from my brain before I was blackpilled.

Never experienced something like this first hand, but everyone everywhere hates sand niggers.

No because I'm white, but I'm not surprised.

Foids have no boundaries; they'll laugh at you for any reason at all.

Yes, my race is being laughed at daily in the media, press, entertainment and academics

Brutal man... atleast you iqmaxxed

No never happened

I'm White and i've been hated for being White