Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ever have a Stacy friend?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Have you ever had a Stacy friend 8+/10 and how was it.

I did a long time ago. She was like a 9, or at least high 8. We never really did much solo but often hung out in a group with 2-3 others.

Most annoying thing about it was that when we were in public random guys would talk to her and she was rather oblivious and assumed they were just being friendly so she would talk with them, even though they were just trying to get in her pants or orbit. I think eventually we had the Becky in our group black pill her on why all these guys are talking to her.

Of course not, I never friend females wtf

Just fucking lol at having female friends

Wtf HELL NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

No man but I'm surprised that one would want to hang out with you. I'm sure her personality was exceptional and her mind deep and complex, and it's not because it was an attractive girl, that you were friends with her :feelsseriously:

No man but I'm surprised that one would want to hang out with you. I'm sure her personality was exceptional and her mind deep and complex, and it's not because it was an attractive girl, that you were friends with her :feelsseriously:
It was more just because of the group. I never was interested in her because she was way too far out of my league for me to even hope. Plus I was interested in another foid at the time. Which I failed to get and now hate her guts.

You guys have to remember, I was a blue piller until my mid 30s. I wouldn’t be making female friends now post black pill.

lol what the fuck is this thread

Never. Had. Female. Friends.

Forgot I was on a forum with mostly teenagers.
why would an oldcel have stacy friends? unless you consider co-workers as friends

why would an oldcel have stacy friends? unless you consider co-workers as friends
It was several years ago when I wasn’t old..

By proxy maybe? My best friend is a literal Giga Chad, he wasn't a Chad when we were Children obviously, because I doubt he'd be friends with me if we didn't know eachother since childhood, and his sister is top tier 9/10, she's Married to a Rich Chad, doesn't have any social media, etc. She's very nice to me, but again she's married to a Rich Chad, and is my best friends sister.

Funnily enough in my experience very good looking women seem to act much more friendly and nice than uglier/looksmatched women. Maybe its because they have a really happy life, and don't have a reason to whore themselves on social media, etc?

Nope. Never befriend a foid. Ever.

no bro, when i was younger there was a foid who called me ""cute"" and i told her to fuck off and she got scared

never had a female friend, it was over from the start

Ive only had one Stacey friend when I was 11 before I became an incel. I had to move to another state, so I don’t know her anymore. This was 7 years ago before I started going down hill.

If I had a Stacy friend, not girlfriend, but just friend, my life would be 180 degrees different, I promise you. I probably would never hear the word "incel."

Foid is a "friend with benefits" with what you might call Chad; with rejected incels they enjoy the power dynamics, especially when he is a cuck and it's orbiting her

Just fucking lol at having female friends

never had female friend ded srs

What is the purpose

Had, crazy otherkin with daddy issues. Had to listen about her problems with fukboys, but she was usefull for outsidemaxxing, and picking trash in my room

wtf no? I never had female friends. Suspicious if any ""incel"" does :feelsbaton:

Never, the highest I’ve ever been friends with was a 7 and it played out as every other orbiter story does

No. A few Stacys were friendly to me, so I could have tried to get friendzoned on purpose, but didn't.