Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Ever have dreams about being with a girl?

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
Recently I had one where I was just being held by a girl in my bed. We weren't doing anything sexual. We were just laying together. It was an amazing experience. I could feel a kick of dopamine in my brain while we were laying there holding each other. I felt totally human for once. Like I was safe and cared for. I felt assured that no matter what anyone did or said to me I had this to back up on. My life felt meaningful for once and it sort of gave me a foundation that I've never had before. I felt genuinely confident for the first time in my life. Then I woke up and realized I'm still a miserable KHHV sub8 who will never be able to experience female contact :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Just had one recently. Tearfully waking up from it is suifuel. :feelsbadman:

Yes, sometimes, fucking her hard.

I had a dream I talked with my oneitis (IK CUCKED), felt high all day.

Every now and then, including one last night

Actually no. That may sounds like a cope to plenty of people here, but I actually do not care that much about females. I rather want to drive.

Last time I leaned in to kiss, then I woke myself up & said Larp lol

All I have are dreams about being with a girl

Had one last night actually but don’t have them very often

Got a blowjob from a beautiful girl and I actually came in her mouth. I wish it was real. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Yes its very brutal when you wake up, had it a few times.

I never have dreams like that. My dreams usually include me being riduculed or humiliated. Never anything nice.

Yes, but they suck. I usually have a tiny baby dick in these dreams. I can't get hard properly and I just end up sort of thrusting my little noodle not feeling anything. I mostly feel weird pressure in my dick and then I wake up with cum in my underwear.
The few times that I did get hard in my dreams I only lasted a few seconds before cumming and it wasn't even penetration, just weird rubbing against a random foid.

I hate wet dreams. They feel uncomfortable and they always happen at 4-5am so I have to get up out of bed and spend 10 minutes cleaning up then go back to bed to get some more sleep before wagecucking.

If I don't fap for a few days I get wet dreams almost every night.

I think the reason my sex dreams are so weird and don't involve penetration is because my brain has no real life experiences involving actual sex.

Last edited:
I used to all the time, but I don't remember my dreams that often anymore. I think it is more common to have when you have a crush/oneitis.

I only had like two tbh

The last time I had such dreams were when I was 12-13, right as I entered puberty. Even my subconscious has given up hope on me ever having a gf in real life, that's why I don't dream such things anymore.

No. Even my inner eyes knows, that it's over.
I can rarely remember my dreams, but most times, they are pretty violent.

good for you, you are able to sleep. i just lie in bed for hours thinking about how my life got so fucked up.
and if i do fall asleep i wake up because of fucked up nightmares
fuck this shit :feelscry::feelsrope:

I once had this dream where I was sucking on this girl I went to high school with's big tits. Maybe I should try to LucidDreamMaxx.

Yeah I've had a few dreams of snuggling with a female from my class.

I once dreamt that I was presenting my crush to mom and dad, as I walked her over to them she just disappeared. I looked to my left and there was nobody there, so in the dream I started looking for her and at some point I just woke up.

Last night I dreamt I kissed my oneitis, I could feel her lips, it was so fucking real.

I just wanna sleep with her, like actual sleep, I wanna be a couple, I wanna marry her, go on roadtrips and sing songs together, I wanna raise children with her, grow old with her, sitting on a porch conversing and loving each other.

This is the shit people live and work for, I cannot imagine being in my 40s coming home to an empty place, what’s the point then?

This is the shit people live and work for, I cannot imagine being in my 40s coming home to an empty place, what’s the point then?
I ask myself the same question everyday.

Yes. It actually makes me feel better because I already know I’m not going to have it so it’s better for me to imagine.

Yes but even in my dreams i cannot get women, at least with all the real ones the experiences are all negative. I have a good dream or two with my imaginary catgirl ngl

No, i really want to experience a wet dream tbh.

yeah it happens but not often