Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ever notice how in games and TV “simping” actually works?

cvh1991

cvh1991

Commander
★★★★★
Something that struck me today while playing Cyberpunk of all things. Made me start thinking about games I’ve played in the past and various TV shows and movies I’ve seen.

I’m sure y’all can probably think of your own examples for this, but beware a SPOILER for Cyberpunk will follow:

So, I won’t say the characters name as to not totally give it away/give away the quest line — one of the things that she does is ask you to do her some fucking crazy favors — their dangerous and you really don’t get any monetary value out of some of them.

Now, the game gives you the sensible option of telling her to fuck off and just not helping her and/or selling her out or not taking her side at various points.

Thing is, if you don’t help her/agree with her/support her irrationally when there’s really not much in it for you, then you can’t get laid later in the game.

Basically in the game you’re character has the choice to “simp” and help this woman out in ways that I probably never would have if I didn’t think there was the chance at getting laid later in the game and it struck me that this is what men do in the real life all the time — they simp for women and help them out when there’s nothing in it for them purely because they see it as a route to ingratiate themselves with the female and they think there’s a real chance they’ll be rewarded by sex — like in a video game.

The difference being in games, your efforts and attempts to help are usually rewarded — the “simping” works, while in real life — it almost never does. You’ll basically put in all this effort for nothing or in some cases you’ll get lead on/manipulated (women won’t admit it, but they often leave things vague on purpose so as to keep you thinking you have a chance and as to keep extracting value from you when you’re really just an orbiter).

Now, lurkers will label this as some “NiceGuysTM” shit, but really the conclusion one should draw from this is 1) Men shouldn’t simp for women — men should grasp that simping doesn’t work and treat women however they’d treat anyone else that doesn’t provide anything of value to their life and 2) women also shouldn’t mislead men by leaving things ambiguous (since most men will keep pushing if they think there’s any chance at all they could get laid). Seems to me most men are easily manipulated by what we perceive as a chance at sex — I do it subconsciously sometimes and kick myself later when I realize it.

Last edited:
No shit. Most if not all TV and games are bluepill fantasy land because that it the mass audience that should be consuming it.

Somehow complete supposed normies with average normie jobs can rent palatial apartments in the center of San Francisco or New York in TV series. The boomer series 'Friends' is particularly famous for this. Even the supposedly mediocre schlubby characters are played by 7.5/10 actors (so called 'TV ugly'), get to date (wo)men way out of their league, every (side)character is well dressed and well styled at all times, there is no trash and very little fat people and various other ridiculous tropes and cliches.

Last edited:

Ever notice how in games and TV “simping” actually works?​

The media are trying to keep men bluepilled. That's why many whiteknight fags still think whiteknighting for random whores will get them pussy, and there's so many cucks who give free money and services to them.

It certainly is a common theme.

Jewish training for their little cuck slaves. That is us, which is why I reject the jewish society.

If anything it illustrates the downfall of CDPR into SJW hell. In the original Witcher game, playing as terachad Geralt you basically just show up somewhere and the women have sex with you

its cause most writers are men and this is basically a male fantasy

No shit. Most if not all TV and games are bluepill fantasy land because that it the mass audience that should be consuming it.

Somehow complete supposed normies with average normie jobs can rent palatial apartments in the center of San Francisco or New York in TV series. The boomer series 'Friends' is particularly famous for this. Even the supposedly mediocre schlubby characters are played by 7.5/10 actors (so called 'TV ugly'), get to date (wo)men way out of their league, every (side)character is well dressed and well styled at all times, there is no trash and very little fat people and various other ridiculous tropes and cliches.
The OG Mayor of the Friendzone even got a long on/off relationship and kid with the chick who friendzoned and cucked him, and any time they weren't together he had a line of hot chicks begging to get dug out by his archeologist bone. And they were fighting over him. Then you had Seinfeld where Jerry could afford to be picky because models were throwing themselves at him at least weekly and even George Constanza a balding chronically unemployed chubby manlet always had women, rich women wanting to marry him, and so on.

And people my age grew up with stuff like the boombox scene from Say Anything and the idea of the "grand gesture" which is the biggest simp thing ever and a complete turnoff to 99.9999% women 99.9999% of the time.

If anything it illustrates the downfall of CDPR into SJW hell. In the original Witcher game, playing as terachad Geralt you basically just show up somewhere and the women have sex with you
That game was awesome — loved the sex card gimmick. Yeah, I like Cyberpunk so far but it is definitely clear they SJW pander quite a bit.
The OG Mayor of the Friendzone even got a long on/off relationship and kid with the chick who friendzoned and cucked him, and any time they weren't together he had a line of hot chicks begging to get dug out by his archeologist bone. And they were fighting over him. Then you had Seinfeld where Jerry could afford to be picky because models were throwing themselves at him at least weekly and even George Constanza a balding chronically unemployed chubby manlet always had women, rich women wanting to marry him, and so on.

And people my age grew up with stuff like the boombox scene from Say Anything and the idea of the "grand gesture" which is the biggest simp thing ever and a complete turnoff to 99.9999% women 99.9999% of the time.
Great examples mate, good comment/points

Last edited:

The media are trying to keep men bluepilled. That's why many whiteknight fags still think whiteknighting for random whores will get them pussy, and there's so many cucks who give free money and services to them.

Something that struck me today while playing Cyberpunk of all things. Made me start thinking about games I’ve played in the past and various TV shows and movies I’ve seen.

I’m sure y’all can probably think of your own examples for this, but beware a SPOILER for Cyberpunk will follow:

So, I won’t say the characters name as to not totally give it away/give away the quest line — one of the things that she does is ask you to do her some fucking crazy favors — their dangerous and you really don’t get any monetary value out of some of them.

Now, the game gives you the sensible option of telling her to fuck off and just not helping her and/or selling her out or not taking her side at various points.

Thing is, if you don’t help her/agree with her/support her irrationally when there’s really not much in it for you, then you can’t get laid later in the game.

Basically in the game you’re character has the choice to “simp” and help this woman out in ways that I probably never would have if I didn’t think there was the chance at getting laid later in the game and it struck me that this is what men do in the real life all the time — they simp for women and help them out when there’s nothing in it for them purely because they see it as a route to ingratiate themselves with the female and they think there’s a real chance they’ll be rewarded by sex — like in a video game.

The difference being in games, your efforts and attempts to help are usually rewarded — the “simping” works, while in real life — it almost never does. You’ll basically put in all this effort for nothing or in some cases you’ll get lead on/manipulated (women won’t admit it, but they often leave things vague on purpose so as to keep you thinking you have a chance and as to keep extracting value from you when you’re really just an orbiter).

Now, lurkers will label this as some “NiceGuysTM” shit, but really the conclusion one should draw from this is 1) Men shouldn’t simp for women — men should grasp that simping doesn’t work and treat women however they’d treat anyone else that doesn’t provide anything of value to their life and 2) women also shouldn’t mislead men by leaving things ambiguous (since most men will keep pushing if they think there’s any chance at all they could get laid). Seems to me most men are easily manipulated by what we perceive as a chance at sex — I do it subconsciously sometimes and kick myself later when I realize it.
I wanna fuck Panam and Judy from Cyberpunk 2077 ngl

Yeah, I've been doing this quest too op, kinda ridiculous tbh. The only romance that was realistic was the one with the fucked up corpo Meredith Stout, but they didn't dig it that much. Basically, Chad V destroy Meredith's enemies, fucked up Meredith has wild sex with Chad V. That's as simple as that. No simping, just dominating games, and foids are fond of them, especially if they end up feeling like the dominatrix of an alpha.
This. And the thing is, that makes the witcher a more realistic game.

Just shoot down chinese avi and ride a tank together theory

For real, crazy hot
I was looking at Panams ass a lot when she was fixing her car... I wish in games they enctized gamers more sexually.. I'm trying to see more sexy foids in games but this stupid SJW shit always stop it from happening

I was looking at Panams ass a lot when she was fixing her car... I wish in games they enctized gamers more sexually.. I'm trying to see more sexy foids in games but this stupid SJW shit always stop it from happening
I hear you mate

Yup bluepillers are the ones who cannot distinguish between reality and fiction.

Fictitous work especially mainstreamed movies the simp/good guy always wins in the end not in reality tho