Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ever noticed how 2 of the oldest incels on here suddenly stopped logging on?

Brutal. Noone checking on you once in a while?

We couldvreally use an oldcel subforum ngl.
Yeah im doomed irl as well. My wawa pipes shattered and i have to replace a lot of it. Not 9nly that but my regular "unter" (uber) driver. (Only b7ddy with a car) has car problems and i only have a scooter and the town is 25 miles...

Meanwhile, my lard ass neighbors don't give a shit unless they need me to feed THERE goddamned motherfucking livestock while they goof off fishing for a weak.

Yeah. Having No old age social parachute sucks

1. More likely than not they were just trolls, with FrothySolutions being the most elaborate one

2. They didn't have any "strength", all they had was cowardice and "man child" syndrome

To pathetic pieces of shit that refused to accept reality and play the cards they were dealt

I have spoken to both of them, and asked them why decade after decade they never paid for sex, both responded with the same childish disney channel nonsense of wanting to "find love", yet ironically in other threads they'd be talking about how much they just want to fuck and @FrothySolutions even has posts by him on reddit asking random people how to get into college parties and get laid

They were dishonest retards that lied to themselves about their true nature, they wanted to pretend (even to themselves) that their motives and intentions were pure, when at the end of the day, they really just wanted to fuck

THEY DIDN'T REFUSE TO PAY FOR SEX BECAUSE IT WASN'T "MORAL", THEY REFUSED TO PAY FOR SEX BECAUSE IT DIDN'T STROKE THEIR EGO

So those two retards are going to live out the rest of their shitty old age years as virgins, good riddance, I do not feel sorry for illogical people, they make me fuming mad, fuck the two of them

How the fuck are you gonna be like "muh love" in one thread and then being a "degenerate" in others or on other websites, you can't have it both ways, hypocrisy is another thing than angers me, I'm glad I haven't seen a post from those two idiots in a while
Even @FrustratedWhiteMale avoided hookers?

1. More likely than not they were just trolls, with FrothySolutions being the most elaborate one

2. They didn't have any "strength", all they had was cowardice and "man child" syndrome

To pathetic pieces of shit that refused to accept reality and play the cards they were dealt

I have spoken to both of them, and asked them why decade after decade they never paid for sex, both responded with the same childish disney channel nonsense of wanting to "find love", yet ironically in other threads they'd be talking about how much they just want to fuck and @FrothySolutions even has posts by him on reddit asking random people how to get into college parties and get laid

They were dishonest retards that lied to themselves about their true nature, they wanted to pretend (even to themselves) that their motives and intentions were pure, when at the end of the day, they really just wanted to fuck

THEY DIDN'T REFUSE TO PAY FOR SEX BECAUSE IT WASN'T "MORAL", THEY REFUSED TO PAY FOR SEX BECAUSE IT DIDN'T STROKE THEIR EGO

So those two retards are going to live out the rest of their shitty old age years as virgins, good riddance, I do not feel sorry for illogical people, they make me fuming mad, fuck the two of them

How the fuck are you gonna be like "muh love" in one thread and then being a "degenerate" in others or on other websites, you can't have it both ways, hypocrisy is another thing than angers me, I'm glad I haven't seen a post from those two idiots in a while
I'm 29 and I haven't got a hooker but it's not because of "morals". It's because I am very high inhib and can't talk to people. If I can't even talk to people then why would I be confident enough to get a hooker? Getting a hooker requires some social skills because even hookers can reject you.

Maybe they got tired of unrealistic scenario posts and quizzes about uninteresting stupid crap and boring banter about high school foids and whiny crybabies complaining about their mommies whoredom?
:feelskek:

What the fuck is with people here saying they miss @FrothySolutions and that he was a great poster LMAO is this shit serious? Thank the lord he is gone

What the fuck is with people here saying they miss @FrothySolutions and that he was a great poster LMAO is this shit serious? Thank the lord he is gone
KEK

I've no dog in this race, but I will say that Frothy might have been the only case of black pill in denial I've ever seen. Seems like he desperately wanted it all to be wrong.

Maybe they got tired of unrealistic scenario posts and quizzes about uninteresting stupid crap and boring banter about high school foids and whiny crybabies complaining about their mommies whoredom?

Just a wild guess...

Maybe they ded too.

Sometimes i feel the ded coming my way. Heart attack is common for my age. I just hope i can let the doge out before i ded so it not ded too of dehydration!
If it makes you feel any better the dog will survive for a bit on your corpse.
He was well shit bruv.

KEK

I've no dog in this race, but I will say that Frothy might have been the only case of black pill in denial I've ever seen. Seems like he desperately wanted it all to be wrong.
Aged 47 and making posts on reddit asking how you can get invited to college parties. It doesn't get any more delusional than that. We should give him a fucking trophy or something

I'm 29 and I haven't got a hooker but it's not because of "morals". It's because I am very high inhib and can't talk to people. If I can't even talk to people then why would I be confident enough to get a hooker? Getting a hooker requires some social skills because even hookers can reject you.
I did mine by text and light talking. Hardly any convo. Had my experience at 32 and that was it. Even if i die i at least tried it once

hope the oldcels found a forever cope

Aged 47 and making posts on reddit asking how you can get invited to college parties. It doesn't get any more delusional than that. We should give him a fucking trophy or something
I'm fine with slapping him on the face (in real life) to snap him out of it.

But top fucking KEK @ trying to sneak into college parties at 47. He has to know just how creepy it will be perceived by literally everyone there. He's going to get beat up by frat chad and his friends, then arrested and be on the 6 o'clock news.

It's because I am very high inhib and can't talk to people.
Then how are you "incel" then?

I'm assuming you are "high inhib" when it comes to approaching women for dates too, so you never ask a woman out, so you never really tried to get laid, so doesn't that mean you are volcel?

You are voluntarily choosing not to try and get laid, I don't give a fuck about how you "feel", if it was a life or death scenario, you wouldn't give yourself the excuse of "I'm high inhib", you know full well that excuse is childish bullshit, you give yourself that excuse because you don't see sex as something important to you, that's the reality

There's no such thing as "inhibition" when it comes to true desire, you either want something or you don't, there are no excuses, if you really wanted to have sex, you'd do what it takes to get sex, end of discussion

If I can't even talk to people then why would I be confident enough to get a hooker?
There's no such thing as "can't talk to people", retards get to give themselves pathetic excuses in these easy times because there aren't any consequences. If not talking to people mean't you starved to death, like magic you'd start talking to people JFL

I'll say it again, you are volcel, not incel, you don't get to excuse yourself based on doing one of the easiest fucking things in existence

I remember having all of these weird quirks which are now pretty much gone:
1. Keeping my hands in my pockets (even while walking to school or work) because I'd think my "hands are doing something weird and people would notice"
2. Avoiding all eye contact
3. Not talking to people and never initiating conversations
4. Thinking about people looking at my face and being paranoid about whether my expression "looked normal", etc

I've always been paranoid and that made me very self conscious, but guess what, one day I had to GET A JOB, and I had NO CHOICE but to learn to talk to people, and learn to socialize, etc, and after years of being in the working world among different types of people, all of these quirks are gone

The reason why you think and act the way you do, IS BECAUSE YOU ARE CHOOSING TO BE LIKE THIS

If you had to work amongst certain individuals you'd realize quick that you had not choice but to learn to socialize, you'd learn to initiate conversations, learn to talk to people, etc

You are just making ridiculous excuses, I'm starting to wonder if you ever worked a day in your life now

Getting a hooker requires some social skills because even hookers can reject you.
It requires as much social skills as ordering a pizza, which is basically nothing at all, and no, no hooker is going to reject you unless you are like a 1/10 and beyond ugly, you guys need to stop it with these nonsense excuses

I know frothy was a faggot bluepilled cuck but didn't realize he was offline. He uses reddit but hasn't posted in a month. :feelstrash:

maby frothysolutions has ascended and is living the college party life he wished for so much, maby :whatfeels:

Reaching early 60's as a khhv is a guaranteed death sentence. As the end nears major life copes such as money, material items, houses, whores, become less important, whilst family, children and grandchildren become more important. Without them around you it's over. I've seen it happen first hand.. my uncle had no one, nothing to live for and roped. Rip.

Frail is still alive

maby frothysolutions has ascended and is living the college party life he wished for so much, maby :whatfeels:
no way in hell. never would've happened. i'm sure he roped.
I'm fine with slapping him on the face (in real life) to snap him out of it.

But top fucking KEK @ trying to sneak into college parties at 47. He has to know just how creepy it will be perceived by literally everyone there. He's going to get beat up by frat chad and his friends, then arrested and be on the 6 o'clock news.
i won't lie i empathize with the college pipe dream fantasy of his. i'm 23 and i missed out in college. never had a social life in college. he's having a midlife crisis.

but it is unrealistic. once you're out of college, you're gonna be ridiculed for being at a college party. if you're an undergrad, it's still ok to go until your mid-20s. if you're 22 it's ok. at 23 i don't think it would be frowned upon either. 24 year old undergrads probably would face stigma for being at a college party. 25 year olds will definitely be laughed at even as an undergrad. i don't think even being a military vet would be an excuse.

no way in hell. never would've happened. i'm sure he roped.

i won't lie i empathize with the college pipe dream fantasy of his. i'm 23 and i missed out in college. never had a social life in college. he's having a midlife crisis.

but it is unrealistic. once you're out of college, you're gonna be ridiculed for being at a college party. if you're an undergrad, it's still ok to go until your mid-20s. if you're 22 it's ok. at 23 i don't think it would be frowned upon either. 24 year old undergrads probably would face stigma for being at a college party. 25 year olds will definitely be laughed at even as an undergrad. i don't think even being a military vet would be an excuse.
At that point, he should try to socialmaxx and try to get into work parties. He's too old to score prime foids (unless he's rich to get a contract prostitute aka sugarbaby, which I don't think he is), so he has to settle for the 30 odd single mothers and used up roasties (chad's leftovers).

At that point, he should try to socialmaxx and try to get into work parties. He's too old to score prime foids (unless he's rich to get a contract prostitute aka sugarbaby, which I don't think he is), so he has to settle for the 30 odd single mothers and used up roasties (chad's leftovers).
work parties exist past age 30? i thought people stop partying in their mid-20s

work parties exist past age 30? i thought people stop partying in their mid-20s
Of course. People party far into their 50s. I don't mean nightclubs and party drugs (though that does happen too), I mean parties that are work functions.

Of course. People party far into their 50s. I don't mean nightclubs and party drugs (though that does happen too), I mean parties that are work functions.
at what age is it weird to be at college parties (if you're still an undergrad)?

at what age is it weird to be at college parties (if you're still an undergrad)?
I don't fucking know. It's not like there's a flowchart to follow.

it was a twitter conversation I was having and he came up because the rumour had been passed around and they decided to send him a message. He's all good. Just doesnt really give a shit about participating in this year.
What about @FrustratedWhiteMale ?

ascending at age 57 would be like walking on water. impossible
Exactly, and he’d still feel depressed anyway if it happened because he never could do it at a much younger age like 99.999% of the earth population did

Exactly, and he’d still feel depressed anyway if it happened because he never could do it at a much younger age like 99.999% of the earth population did
imagine ascending at age 57 with a roastie who spent her prime years fucking Chads... That's being a cuck

People here take breaks too. Posting about the blackpill all the time is exhausting.

Now that you mention it