Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ever noticed how 2 of the oldest incels on here suddenly stopped logging on?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
@FrustratedWhiteMale and @FrothySolutions

they were 57 and 47 respectively. They were both KHHVs and never had a social life. They all had the emotional strength to persevere without roping but it seems they both roped.

They sui or were fired from FBI.

i think its safe to say they roped tbh

I think people just need a break from here sometime. i noticed myself else i become too negative/depressed

Frothy was cool to talk to, didn't know he roped.
Wish he said goodbye, but hopefully his suffering has finally ended now.

Maybe they got tired of unrealistic scenario posts and quizzes about uninteresting stupid crap and boring banter about high school foids and whiny crybabies complaining about their mommies whoredom?

Just a wild guess...

Maybe they ded too.

Sometimes i feel the ded coming my way. Heart attack is common for my age. I just hope i can let the doge out before i ded so it not ded too of dehydration!

Definitely got Fed vibes from the both of them, especially FrothySolutions.

Frothy still posts cringe in reddit

Sometimes i feel the ded coming my way. Heart attack is common for my age. I just hope i can let the doge out before i ded so it not ded too of dehydration!
Brutal. Dying by heart attack I fear most ngl, looks like a lot of suffering. Yet I continue to eat shit like saturated fat and cholesterol..

This forum went to shit tbh. Most good posters are gone/banned.

White probably roped and Frothy is a foid who finally finished her graduation project about us. I have no proof but I have no doubts.

White probably roped and Frothy is a foid who finally finished her graduation project about us. I have no proof but I have no doubts.
I’m sure frothy is a man. He just isn’t blackpilled

Brutal. Dying by heart attack I fear most ngl, looks like a lot of suffering. Yet I continue to eat shit like saturated fat and cholesterol..
It's a pretty common way to die.

According to my research, saturated fat and CHOlesterol is good for you. It's the plant oils and grains that are bad. But mostly green leaf foods are the best....

Mostly everything the gov and medical ziontists say is good, is bad. Everything is not only backwards, it's upside down and inside out too.

I had a nice mostly peaceful life. So the inevitable is nothing to fear. I just wish i could leave a legacy.

I'm still here. 44

JFL @ 57 years of being an incel, the absolute fucking terror.

FrustratedWhiteMale made some brutal posts at times, he was blackpilled to the core.

57 and 47 hmm. Possible larp. If true then I can only imagine how absolutely soul crushing it must be to walk among the likes of the many teenage/early-20s angstcels here knowing they are just juvenile morons who still have a chance ie. many more years of youth which at the most generous age can best said to last until 35 or even 40 these days. Still 35 and KHHV is hose from the tailpipe into the sealed car material.

But then there are the borderline truecels here reaching those ages whom those two know how over it is and what it's like to spend just another decade or two as a cel.

I haven’t even noticed frothy was gone for a month.
i dont think so, no. they just disappeared
Most people who genuinely commit suicide here won’t make a final post. It’s usually because a lot of the times you just back out at the last minute. And if that happens it would be pretty awkward especially after all the goodbyes from people on this forum.
Are you gonna tell me how you became incel?
There isn’t much of a story. He was simply born an incel but is mentally resilient enough not to rope at such an age.

Are you gonna tell me how you became incel?
Oh you want to know? I made a huge rant post that apparently not many people wanted to hear about some time back.

The TLDR version is starting in middle school I took notice of girls, I was too nervous to do anything. In highschool. 10th grade specifically I tried to talk to a cute girl in front of me at lunch. I was encouraged by a couple friends of mine who told me to remember all these movies where the guy just talks to the girl and gets her. I never thought there was anything wrong with my face or myself or anything until this point. So yeah I said "Hey" and she didn't hear me, I said "hey" again louder. Her friend turned around and said "I think he's trying to talk to you" and she looked over at me and was like... "Him? He's trying to talk... to ... me????" and she started laughing out loud. Then her friends started laughing and they talked about about me as if I weren't there.

That was the most memorable thing for me and probably what started my mental decline downhill. I didn't try to talk to girls much more in high school. In college, I got renewed hopes because I heard from people, literally everyone, said how easy it is to get girls in college. .... Not to write another book but let's just say I tried asking out girls who I thought I had a chance with and it didn't go down well. People don't like reading long posts. But I nearly did not make it. I bought a gun, and on graduation when you walk across the stage, I thought about blowing my brains out on stage right after they handed me the scroll and shook my hand n all that. I didn't do that but I was still gonna blow my brains out, but for some reason I was too cowardly to pull the trigger.

I ended up trying again later. After having worked for awhile, I decided to transfer to a university to get my B.S. degree. Another chance at college life and getting even just a fucking girlfriend. TLDR version of this no luck. Last year before I graduated. This is embarrassing for me, laugh away it's fine. I, being desperate as fuck, attended a "pick up artist" course. All in all it was nearly/about 2000 dollars. I had renewed confidence. They do that correct I'll hand it to them. They're great con artists, they make you feel like "Oh no bro you aren't bad looking, you've just been approaching women wrong, here I'll teach you how to do it correctly" and we watched him, practiced word techniques and so on. His approach was mass spamming girls at a club. He said even he gets rejected by girls a lot, but the key is just to move to the next girl. I did this... OVER SIXTY fucking times before I lost track. So probably more. after the first few okay. the first dozen I started to give up hope and was just asking to ask for the sake of asking. by 30ish or so I wanted to die. I was just torturing myself. The dude said "You gotta put your back into it you can't look like that"

Not him, not my counselor I was seeing, not anyone I know or met or anything. Could give me any fucking reason for my bad luck other than "bad technique" "nervousness" etc.... and ALWAYS the "creepy" vibe. No matter what I do. I think its my voice, but lots of people say I come off as kind of creepy because of the way I talk... I'm like yeah but I've seen short fat guys get girls before. I''m not short, or fat, I thought I looked average at least but probably not. In that class, some of the other guys in that class actually got lucky and got dates. Me? I got a couple probably fake numbers because the girls never replied back. I think they gave them out of courtesy or to be polite or maybe because she was nervous something bad would happened if she rejected idfk but no replies nothing. I got zero fucking luck. No kisses, no dates no nothing. Fuck my fucking life I fucking hate rverything! this is bullshit. They tried to calm me down but no fuck that. I prob over the course of my entire life, including at work and anime conventions, tried talking to maybe about 100 girls. I tried on my own, I tried to fix my voice, the way I talked/sounded. Idk, it's like there is a literal cloud that hovers over me and it repels all women period. And no amount of "self help" or "self improvement" will do anything about it.

I tried online too, so it's not JUST my voice but my face/pics too. I tried talking to literal hundreds of girls online right? Like from dating apps, myspace (back in the day), facebook, youtube, instagram, snapchat, etc. the thing is women will NOT EVEN WANT TO BE MY FRIEND. I get ghosted, no replies. Like nothing I say, can convince women to have any sympathy for me. I'm not even asking to marry or fuck or date or anything. Just "hi hows it going?" Ive' been told that's too bland you gotta think of something interesting. like what? Tha's how people talk they ask how the other is doing fuck idk. Women dont like that.

Maybe I'm mentally retarded. I just dont get it. Either that or people keep lying to be nice when they say my looks are fine. I think it's that one because I really don't think I'm actually retarded. It's gotta be my face. Idk. That with my voice. My voice is def a factor, because sometimes girls will not automatically ghost, block, or whatever me online, sometimes they reply and we talk a little. But IRL? It's almost instant and I've scared girls before. I've made them fast walk away, threaten to call cops or security. It wasn't often, like it was only a few times for that one, most of them didn't do that but they all didn't seem very interested in talking to me, most of the time they just say "I have a boy friend" or something. i bet half of them are lying. idk Ive thought about it so much, there isn't really much to say on the matter more. I'm just reliving shit and making myself angry pissed hating society and depressed.

So that old saying of "ask 100 people and someone is bound to say yes?" its bullshit. And I even have had people not believe I have talked to so many girls and got rejected, they're like no way I've seen guys uglier than you get girls. that there just pisses me off more. Idk what I'm doing other than being me. The other lie, "just be yourself" what a crock of shit. I was just myself when trying.. I've thought about fucking recording myself and seeing if making youtube vids about my failures might get attention enough to make money from it. It's unbelievable. I think most people would think I'm paying actors if they saw how many times I get girls to reject me. I've almost been mad enough just to harrass girls by being near them and saying hi. girls dont like when I do that. I've thought of just being a troll since they're not gonna like me anyways. fuck em. I almost kinda like sitting down on a bench, or at a table and seeing girls pack up their shit and leave or try telling me to go somewhere else or that someone is sitting there. when covid is over i might start doing that just to fuck with them. "could you please leave" "no fuck you its a public area go somewhere else if you want" and watch them annoyed get their shit and leave. It's like fucking magic. I might legit start making youtube vids where I use my omnipresent force magic to go make girls leave areas. That's my special power, the power of getting rejected or making girls uncomfortable or upset in some way.
At some point I accepted the black pill. It's hopeless. Not unless I change my face, hair, and voice tone.... and learn the magic combination of words to say in the right specific manner in order to mentally unlock the wall women have up on me idk.

We don't know for sure, @FrustratedWhiteMale also had a chance to fuck a granny at some elderly meeting event
Doesn't sound good, but fuck I hope he's fine and fucking

We don't know for sure, @FrustratedWhiteMale also had a chance to fuck a granny at some elderly meeting event
he wasn't able to attend.
Oh you want to know? I made a huge rant post that apparently not many people wanted to hear about some time back.

The TLDR version is starting in middle school I took notice of girls, I was too nervous to do anything. In highschool. 10th grade specifically I tried to talk to a cute girl in front of me at lunch. I was encouraged by a couple friends of mine who told me to remember all these movies where the guy just talks to the girl and gets her. I never thought there was anything wrong with my face or myself or anything until this point. So yeah I said "Hey" and she didn't hear me, I said "hey" again louder. Her friend turned around and said "I think he's trying to talk to you" and she looked over at me and was like... "Him? He's trying to talk... to ... me????" and she started laughing out loud. Then her friends started laughing and they talked about about me as if I weren't there.

That was the most memorable thing for me and probably what started my mental decline downhill. I didn't try to talk to girls much more in high school. In college, I got renewed hopes because I heard from people, literally everyone, said how easy it is to get girls in college. .... Not to write another book but let's just say I tried asking out girls who I thought I had a chance with and it didn't go down well. People don't like reading long posts. But I nearly did not make it. I bought a gun, and on graduation when you walk across the stage, I thought about blowing my brains out on stage right after they handed me the scroll and shook my hand n all that. I didn't do that but I was still gonna blow my brains out, but for some reason I was too cowardly to pull the trigger.

I ended up trying again later. After having worked for awhile, I decided to transfer to a university to get my B.S. degree. Another chance at college life and getting even just a fucking girlfriend. TLDR version of this no luck. Last year before I graduated. This is embarrassing for me, laugh away it's fine. I, being desperate as fuck, attended a "pick up artist" course. All in all it was nearly/about 2000 dollars. I had renewed confidence. They do that correct I'll hand it to them. They're great con artists, they make you feel like "Oh no bro you aren't bad looking, you've just been approaching women wrong, here I'll teach you how to do it correctly" and we watched him, practiced word techniques and so on. His approach was mass spamming girls at a club. He said even he gets rejected by girls a lot, but the key is just to move to the next girl. I did this... OVER SIXTY fucking times before I lost track. So probably more. after the first few okay. the first dozen I started to give up hope and was just asking to ask for the sake of asking. by 30ish or so I wanted to die. I was just torturing myself. The dude said "You gotta put your back into it you can't look like that"

Not him, not my counselor I was seeing, not anyone I know or met or anything. Could give me any fucking reason for my bad luck other than "bad technique" "nervousness" etc.... and ALWAYS the "creepy" vibe. No matter what I do. I think its my voice, but lots of people say I come off as kind of creepy because of the way I talk... I'm like yeah but I've seen short fat guys get girls before. I''m not short, or fat, I thought I looked average at least but probably not. In that class, some of the other guys in that class actually got lucky and got dates. Me? I got a couple probably fake numbers because the girls never replied back. I think they gave them out of courtesy or to be polite or maybe because she was nervous something bad would happened if she rejected idfk but no replies nothing. I got zero fucking luck. No kisses, no dates no nothing. Fuck my fucking life I fucking hate rverything! this is bullshit. They tried to calm me down but no fuck that. I prob over the course of my entire life, including at work and anime conventions, tried talking to maybe about 100 girls. I tried on my own, I tried to fix my voice, the way I talked/sounded. Idk, it's like there is a literal cloud that hovers over me and it repels all women period. And no amount of "self help" or "self improvement" will do anything about it.

I tried online too, so it's not JUST my voice but my face/pics too. I tried talking to literal hundreds of girls online right? Like from dating apps, myspace (back in the day), facebook, youtube, instagram, snapchat, etc. the thing is women will NOT EVEN WANT TO BE MY FRIEND. I get ghosted, no replies. Like nothing I say, can convince women to have any sympathy for me. I'm not even asking to marry or fuck or date or anything. Just "hi hows it going?" Ive' been told that's too bland you gotta think of something interesting. like what? Tha's how people talk they ask how the other is doing fuck idk. Women dont like that.

Maybe I'm mentally retarded. I just dont get it. Either that or people keep lying to be nice when they say my looks are fine. I think it's that one because I really don't think I'm actually retarded. It's gotta be my face. Idk. That with my voice. My voice is def a factor, because sometimes girls will not automatically ghost, block, or whatever me online, sometimes they reply and we talk a little. But IRL? It's almost instant and I've scared girls before. I've made them fast walk away, threaten to call cops or security. It wasn't often, like it was only a few times for that one, most of them didn't do that but they all didn't seem very interested in talking to me, most of the time they just say "I have a boy friend" or something. i bet half of them are lying. idk Ive thought about it so much, there isn't really much to say on the matter more. I'm just reliving shit and making myself angry pissed hating society and depressed.

So that old saying of "ask 100 people and someone is bound to say yes?" its bullshit. And I even have had people not believe I have talked to so many girls and got rejected, they're like no way I've seen guys uglier than you get girls. that there just pisses me off more. Idk what I'm doing other than being me. The other lie, "just be yourself" what a crock of shit. I was just myself when trying.. I've thought about fucking recording myself and seeing if making youtube vids about my failures might get attention enough to make money from it. It's unbelievable. I think most people would think I'm paying actors if they saw how many times I get girls to reject me. I've almost been mad enough just to harrass girls by being near them and saying hi. girls dont like when I do that. I've thought of just being a troll since they're not gonna like me anyways. fuck em. I almost kinda like sitting down on a bench, or at a table and seeing girls pack up their shit and leave or try telling me to go somewhere else or that someone is sitting there. when covid is over i might start doing that just to fuck with them. "could you please leave" "no fuck you its a public area go somewhere else if you want" and watch them annoyed get their shit and leave. It's like fucking magic. I might legit start making youtube vids where I use my omnipresent force magic to go make girls leave areas. That's my special power, the power of getting rejected or making girls uncomfortable or upset in some way.
At some point I accepted the black pill. It's hopeless. Not unless I change my face, hair, and voice tone.... and learn the magic combination of words to say in the right specific manner in order to mentally unlock the wall women have up on me idk.
at 44 it's too late

it is very possible that those two have committed suicide, being an oldcel is very hard, you know you have no hope, life is not going to get better, you are closer to old age and diseases than ever, it is better to die while someone exists which can give you an acceptable funeral, and not die at 60 or more, being a poor old man who has no place to fall dead

they were 57 and 47 respectively. They were both KHHVs and never had a social life. They all had the emotional strength to persevere without roping but it seems they both roped.
@BlkPillPres

time to settle this thread for good on these 2 bluepilled cucks

it is very possible that those two have committed suicide, being an oldcel is very hard, you know you have no hope, life is not going to get better, you are closer to old age and diseases than ever, it is better to die while someone exists which can give you an acceptable funeral, and not die at 60 or more, being a poor old man who has no place to fall dead
and everyone you love is now dead when you're much older

fuck grannies is the worst thing, "Ascend" with a granny being an oldcel is a humiliation, think that the granny had all the fun and chads that she wanted, now she allows you to have sex because her value has dropped to the minimum of the minimum, if she were 40 again, she would not even give you the greeting, it is rather an insult, I am an oldcel but I would rather die virgin than "ascend" with a granny a thousand times

fuck grannies is the worst thing, "Ascend" with a granny being an oldcel is a humiliation, think that the granny had all the fun and chads that she wanted, now she allows you to have sex because her value has dropped to the minimum of the minimum, if she were 40 again, she would not even give you the greeting, it is rather an insult, I am an oldcel but I would rather die virgin than "ascend" with a granny a thousand times
exactly. she won't be the young attractive woman every man past 50 finds most physically attractive. it's better to ascend with a 20 year old

and everyone you love is now dead when you're much older
exactly, I forgot that point, as incels we have few, very few acquaintances who can truly estimate us, for example I only have two or three relatives no more, in thirty years they will probably have already died, while I will be completely unprotected, a homeless ancient more . Dying at those ages for a poorcel, oldcel is a dishonor, because instead of dying like a grandfather surrounded by your children and grandchildren, you die in the street, being cared by charity, being seen as the waste of society.

exactly, I forgot that point, as incels we have few, very few acquaintances who can truly estimate us, for example I only have two or three relatives no more, in thirty years they will probably have already died, while I will be completely unprotected, a homeless ancient more . Dying at those ages for a poorcel, oldcel is a dishonor, because instead of dying like a grandfather surrounded by your children and grandchildren, you die in the street, being cared by charity, being seen as the waste of society.
I remember an episode of the Fairly oddparents where Timmy age 10 wished to be an adult, and instead was some norwooding oldcel

exactly. she won't be the young attractive woman every man past 50 finds most physically attractive. it's better to ascend with a 20 year old
ascend can only be done with young foid, with grannies it is a fake ascend.

Maybe they got tired of unrealistic scenario posts and quizzes about uninteresting stupid crap and boring banter about high school foids and whiny crybabies complaining about their mommies whoredom?

Just a wild guess...

Maybe they ded too.

Brutal. Noone checking on you once in a while?

We couldvreally use an oldcel subforum ngl.

ascend can only be done with young foid, with grannies it is a fake ascend.
exactly, because grannies are ugly and you won't find them attractive.

1. More likely than not they were just trolls, with FrothySolutions being the most elaborate one

2. They didn't have any "strength", all they had was cowardice and "man child" syndrome

To pathetic pieces of shit that refused to accept reality and play the cards they were dealt

I have spoken to both of them, and asked them why decade after decade they never paid for sex, both responded with the same childish disney channel nonsense of wanting to "find love", yet ironically in other threads they'd be talking about how much they just want to fuck and @FrothySolutions even has posts by him on reddit asking random people how to get into college parties and get laid

They were dishonest retards that lied to themselves about their true nature, they wanted to pretend (even to themselves) that their motives and intentions were pure, when at the end of the day, they really just wanted to fuck

THEY DIDN'T REFUSE TO PAY FOR SEX BECAUSE IT WASN'T "MORAL", THEY REFUSED TO PAY FOR SEX BECAUSE IT DIDN'T STROKE THEIR EGO

So those two retards are going to live out the rest of their shitty old age years as virgins, good riddance, I do not feel sorry for illogical people, they make me fuming mad, fuck the two of them

How the fuck are you gonna be like "muh love" in one thread and then being a "degenerate" in others or on other websites, you can't have it both ways, hypocrisy is another thing than angers me, I'm glad I haven't seen a post from those two idiots in a while