Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ever noticed how it's impossible to truly respect sexually passive people?

Do you think this feeling is innate or socially construed?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Cucks and leftists say it's something cultural. Maybe, but I think it's our innate feeling of honor and the fact we biologically know the person who fucks is in a dominant/superior position while who's getting fucked is inferior/submissive.

Notice how the beautifully, sad tone of the song she's singing gets demolished by the contrasting scenes of her sucking cock and getting fucked on camera. It immediately stirs a feeling of lost dignity on us.

Would you be able to respect that girl after seeing it? Would you be able to have her as your doctor, your lawyer, your professor?

I wouldn't. After you see someone getting fucked like that, there's an innate (IMO) feeling of contempt, especially if the guy fucking her isn't her husband. This is related to honor, I think some foids and cucks don't experience it (some foids do however, just see how many feel ashamed and isolate/kill themselves after such videos emerge to the public, even if the consequences of it aren't that dire).

Active sexuality isn't shameful. I wouldn't really give a fuck if there were a video of me fucking a foid on the internet. It could perhaps create some minor inconveniences in my life or something, but I wouldn't cry over it at all. If someone told me they saw the vid, I'd say "yup, that was me fucking the girl in the vid" with a straight face, unlike girls whose videos get published and they do everything to either make people believe it isn't them on the vid or giving some other excuse like "I was raped!", "I was pressured!", etc, even if she's having a blast in the vid.

Now imagine your doctor/lawyer/professor being feature in a video like this one. The foid is rimming the guy while he farts on her mouth.

Would you really be able to respect someone after seeing the person doing that? Some foids and all cucks can do it, but it's impossible to me.

Would you be able to not feel bad it it were your daughter, sister or mother? I wonder how they manage to do it.

Foids wants us to be ashamed of our masculine sexuality. They want us to feel sorry about "toxic masculinity", to force ourselves not to like young developed girls like it's perfectly normal to do as a straight man.

This is what Roosh V talks about with his inversion theory, cultural marxists want to invert everything.

Masculinity is superior to femininity. Men are superior to women. Men are strong, women are weak; men are assertive, women are passive; men are the ones who go to the front line and risk their lives battling fiercely when push comes to shove while women and effeminate faggots cry and piss their pants. Men are the ones who have to do the hard work which is vital to society as well.

Contrast the scenes above, of women getting fucked and sexually humiliated, with this scene of masculine, heroic, strong men bravely fighting to defend their land. The feelings of respect, honor, admiration come up immediately.

Women are supposed to be our subordinates. They have the key role of bearing children and that's it. They inferior to us and unnecessary in everything else they can do.

Last edited:
Cucks and leftists say it's something cultural. Maybe, but I think it's our innate feeling of honor and the fact we biologically know the person who fucks is in a dominant/superior position while who's getting fucked is inferior/submissive.

Notice how the beautifully, sad tone of the song she's singing gets demolished by the contrasting scenes of her sucking cock and getting fucked on camera. It immediately stirs a feeling of lost dignity on us.

Would you be able to respect that girl after seeing it? Would you be able to have her as your doctor, your lawyer, your professor?

I wouldn't. After you see someone getting fucked like that, there's an innate (IMO) feeling of contempt, especially if the guy fucking her isn't her husband. This is related to honor, I think some foids and cucks don't experience it (some foids do however, just see how many feel ashamed and isolate/kill themselves after such videos emerge to the public, even if the consequences of it aren't that dire).

Active sexuality isn't shameful. I wouldn't really give a fuck if there were a video of me fucking a foid on the internet. It could perhaps create some minor inconveniences in my life or something, but I wouldn't cry over it at all. If someone told me they saw the vid, I'd say "yup, that was me fucking the girl in the vid" with a straight face, unlike girls whose videos get published and they do everything to either make people believe it isn't them on the vid or giving some other excuse like "I was raped!", "I was pressured!", etc, even if she's having a blast in the vid.

Now imagine your doctor/lawyer/professor being feature in a video like this one. The foid is rimming the guy while he farts on her mouth.

Would you really be able to respect someone after seeing the person doing that? Some foids and all cucks can do it, but it's impossible to me.

Would you be able to not feel bad it it were your daughter, sister or mother? I wonder how they manage to do it.

Foids wants us to be ashamed of our masculine sexuality. They want us to feel sorry about "toxic masculinity", to force ourselves not to like young developed girls like it's perfectly normal to do as a straight man.

This is what Roosh V talks about with his inversion theory, cultural marxists want to invert everything.

Masculinity is superior to femininity. Men are superior to women. Men are strong, women are weak; men are assertive, women are passive; men are the ones who go to the front line and risk their lives battling fiercely when push comes to shove while women and effeminate faggots cry and piss their pants. Men are the ones who have to do the hard work which is vital to society as well.

Contrast the scenes above, of women getting fucked and sexually humiliated, with this scene of masculine, heroic, strong men bravely fighting to defend their land. The feelings of respect, honor, admiration come up immediately.

Women are supposed to be our subordinates. They have the key role of bearing children and that's it. They inferior to us and unnecessary in everything else they can do.

The passive can avail without charge. The active for example has to have a big cock, good erection, not enjoy fast, etc. To what extent is "active" active?
In a practical sense it is less expensive to be passive than active. And sex for women may be better (with a chad perhaps) than for men who after ejaculate even feel revulsion.

with this scene of masculine, heroic, strong men bravely fighting to defend their land. =
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
You're working with stereotypes of masculinity.

Last edited:
with this scene of masculine, heroic, strong men bravely fighting to defend their land. =
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
Of course they chose Chaddish actors for it, but even if the men were ugly, you still get those feelings I talked about.

You take the class of warriors as the totality of men, when there always existed the effeminate, artists, volcels, incels, etc.
I did not idolize them, there were psychopaths in these war leaders and you were probably humiliated as an incel.

I did not idolize them, there were psychopaths in these war leaders and you were probably humiliated as an incel.
Leon Degrelle wrote in his look about Adolf Hitler being a rather beta type if it comes to women. Since this scene was described by him it is more likely to be true than when some kike historian would have done it.

Somewhere in the 20s before the Nazis had any power, they held a Christmas party and Hitler was standing under the mistle toe with a young female photographer who worked for the party. Instead of kissing her when she stated her intention she took his jacket and left the party in a hurry.

This was still mentioned and talked about in the high ranks of the NSDAP.

Leon Degrelle wrote in his look about Adolf Hitler being a rather beta type if it comes to women. Since this scene was described by him it is more likely to be true than when some kike historian would have done it.

Somewhere in the 20s before the Nazis had any power, they held a Christmas party and Hitler was standing under the mistle toe with a young female photographer who worked for the party. Instead of kissing her when she stated her intention she took his jacket and left the party in a hurry.

This was still mentioned and talked about in the high ranks of the NSDAP.
He was possibly dicklet too ..

Beta males fuck but no one respects them, most men who are sexually passive are weak in nature and THAT is what’s not respected.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back