Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ever noticed this about female friends?

ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Banned
-
Not only are they never options for you enter a relationship with, but they don't help AT ALL when it comes to finding you a girlfriend.

I have/had female friends and they are actually the biggest cockblockers. Whenever they introduce me to another girl or group, they always tell me that she won't be interested. Basically say there's a new girl that one of my female friends was studying with, before she'll introduce me to her, she'll tell me not to try and get a relationship with her. She'll tell the girl that I'm weird, she won't let us have time to talk one-on-one.

Even when I mention that I'm not getting matches or that I'm getting rejected, the girl won't show any sympathy. Rather, she laughs or is completely indifferent to the situation.

I'm starting to believe that deep down girls want unattractive guys to suffer. I don't even think my female friends want me to have a relationship. They would be happy to see me single forever.

Having female friends as an Inkler is like being friends with nazis as a jew.

You cant call yourself incel if you have female friends you are likely a mentalcel at most.

"Female friends"

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Mogs me at having female friends or any friends.

I had one in the past who I would say legit tried to help. Other than her none have offered any help that I can think of.

You have friends? Irl? Mogger tbh

Idk why you see them as "friends" that aside, assuming you're a low SMV male they most likely see you as an orbiter and don't deem you to be worthy of getting into a relationship with them or their friends which is why they demonstrate in front of the new girls that you're weird and tell you not to try.

Your best course of action is to dump these "friends", you're just there to be made fun of for their amusement.

Having female friends as an Inkler is like being friends with nazis as a jew.
Nazis wanted to send Jews to Madagascar, females just want us to die. Big difference.

Idk why you see them as "friends" that aside, assuming you're a low SMV male they most likely see you as an orbiter and don't deem you to be worthy of getting into a relationship with them or their friends which is why they demonstrate in front of the new girls that you're weird and tell you not to try.

Your best course of action is to dump these "friends", you're just there to be made fun of for their amusement.

between foids this is the same
Foids act the same way with their own female friends
You can even hear some foids advicing their fellow taken foid friends to dump their bf (for no serious reason), etc

The reason behing that is sociobiologic : a friend has more value when single than when in relationship, because when in relationship, children can occur, and the availability of the friend drop to nearly 0 becoz of that.... so you rather want your friend to be single
Ofc when you genuinely want your friend to be happy, this is different, but foids are not genuine, it's all about their fucked up brain program

having friends like that is a suifuel, avoid interacting with people as much as possible and focus on moneymaxxing
in the end, money is the only thing who can soothe the life of inceldom

Idk you have shit friends, mine help and offer me to introduce to their friends etc (obviously always fails due to trucel)

I had one in the past who I would say legit tried to help. Other than her none have offered any help that I can think of.
She could've helped by sucking your dick

Thanks you for the advice man.