Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ever since I was blackpilled I've never had oneitis and never will. I don't understand how some u guys get it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
How the fuck can you fall in love with someone?

I can admire someone being physically attractive but that's not enough for me to have oneitis. And it's not like there's gonna be one with a personality and one who isn't an NPC out there.

So where are you people finding these girls who have good enough personalities and aren't NPCs for you to have a crush on them? It's fucking stupid. It's genuinely stupid. You have to be stupid in order to fall in love with someone stupid. The only way to fall in love with someone stupid is to be stupid yourself.

Oneitis is for the low IQ.

i had one crush after being blackpilled but no oneitis.

Nice response
Well what else do you want me to say? If you can't fathom why people fall in love then what other response could I possibly give you to make you understand something everyone understands?

They're not blackpilled.

Well what else do you want me to say? If you can't fathom why people fall in love then what other response could I possibly give you to make you understand something everyone understands?
If it's something everyone finds easy to understand apart from me then it shouldn't be that hard to explain it to me so I understand

I don't think I can allow myself to be so stupid once again.

They're not blackpilled.
Ye. They probs either only just been blackpilled recently and haven't taken the full dosage or they're coping by deluding themselves or they b fakecel

I had one back in my bluepilled days. There's a lot of lying to yourself and self-reassurance that someday she will notice and that your efforts were not in vain. For me, realizing my oneitis was a cumdumpster is probably what blackpilled me the most

I had oneitis once and it was because she liked video games tbh
I had one back in my bluepilled days. There's a lot of lying to yourself and self-reassurance that someday she will notice and that your efforts were not in vain. For me, realizing my oneitis was a cumdumpster is probably what blackpilled me the most
^That realization was the atomic, universe buster blackpill that propelled me onto this forum

If it's something everyone finds easy to understand apart from me then it shouldn't be that hard to explain it to me so I understand
Simply put, having a oneitis means you have a desire; one that stems from being lonely. Every one of us wants somebody to fulfill that desire. It could be for different reasons: you like the way she looks, maybe it's because of her personality or whatever. These are feelings you can't just turn off suddenly. You have been having those feelings since you were young, and they don't just go away simply because you know that you won't be able to fulfill that desire; if anything, the desire burns stronger in these scenarios. I hope you understand now.

The oneitis I had before I was blackpilled jesus.

She was a 10/10 in looks with a 10/10 bf and I actually thought I'd be able to steal her from him with my confidence I gained from watching alpha m and charisma on command.

I even thought she had a good personality but she has none and she's a fucking whore and it's mad that I was in love with her so much to be now at the point where I almost hate her.
Simply put, having a oneitis means you have a desire; one that stems from being lonely. Every one of us wants somebody to fulfill that desire. It could be for different reasons: you like the way she looks, maybe it's because of her personality or whatever. These are feelings you can't just turn off suddenly. You have been having those feelings since you were young, and they don't just go away simply because you know that you won't be able to fulfill that desire; if anything, the desire burns stronger in these scenarios. I hope you understand now.
Hmm.

I guess I could understand someone having a oneitis as a phase. Maybe lasting over a week or a month max. But then they come back to reality and give up fantasizing about the person being with them cuz it's pointless since it will never happen.

I'll admit I had oneitis after I was blackpilled and it literally lasted an hour. There was a girl sitting a few seats away and she happened to come from the same foreign town I came from and I fantasized for a bit and an hour later came back down to reality.

But ppl make a big deal about oneitis and how it makes them feel so depressed.

I'll fantasise about cuddling with a girl every now and then but it will never be for a specific person and even if I do have a crush it will never be anything like the ones I had b4 da blackpill.

I don't even know what I'm saying rn and don't remember what u said.

Penis poo poo bum bum fart wee wee nigger

Last edited:
The oneitis I had before I was blackpilled jesus.

She was a 10/10 in looks with a 10/10 bf and I actually thought I'd be able to steal her from him with my confidence I gained from watching alpha m and charisma on command.

I even thought she had a good personality but she has none and she's a fucking whore and it's mad that I was in love with her so much to be now at the point where I almost hate her.
Mine was a landwhale. I thought that meant I had a chance JFL. I met her at work. One day when I walked by her, she turned to one of our chadlite coworkers and joked about how he wanted to "put something else" in her mouth. Right there in front of me. They both started laughing and she looked right at me. You bend over backwards for a oneitis and then they give their full attention to some chad who put in a fraction of your effort. I hate my oneitis too now. I thought she was different but this experience helped me realize that all foids are the same and that is a key part of coming to the blackpill

What's the difference between crush and oneitis?

Also I don't understand how ppl can have oneitis cuz u know they ain't gonna love u back anyway so what's the point.
imo, a crush is just being overly attracted to a girl and oneitis is pedestalizing a foid.

You seem to be purposefully mischaracterizing what he said, its not that he can't fathom why people fall in love, its that he can't fathom why a fucking loser who knows full well the woman he's attracted to doesn't like him falls in love with her, two completely different positions

It makes no sense for someone who is black pilled to say they have oneitis, crush, etc, in fact I'd say it means you aren't black pilled at all and you are just kidding yourself

How the fuck can you fall in love with someone?

I can admire someone being physically attractive but that's not enough for me to have oneitis. And it's not like there's gonna be one with a personality and one who isn't an NPC out there.

So where are you people finding these girls who have good enough personalities and aren't NPCs for you to have a crush on them? It's fucking stupid. It's genuinely stupid. You have to be stupid in order to fall in love with someone stupid. The only way to fall in love with someone stupid is to be stupid yourself.

Oneitis is for the low IQ.
I agree 1000%. If you're incel and still have a oneitis you are a fucking CUCK.

It makes no sense for someone who is black pilled to say they have oneitis, crush, etc, in fact I'd say it means you aren't black pilled at all and you are just kidding yourself

love is a feeling u will know when u get it but mine died thankfully I have not seen her again and I don't think I can ever love now because I hate women

The oneitis is the MOST DANGEROUS waste of time that any man can engage in. Oneitis is a manifestation of love which foids are completely incapable of feeling. Those feelings of love are completely internal to you. She feels nothing for you. I don't think anyone is stupid for experiencing oneitis, but they are definitely naive. The sooner you get rid of that idealistic, unrealistic feeling of oneitis, the sooner you can move on to better copes or other chances at ascension. There's nothing special about her - it's all in your head.

The oneitis is the MOST DANGEROUS waste of time that any man can engage in. Oneitis is a manifestation of love which foids are completely incapable of feeling. Those feelings of love are completely internal to you. She feels nothing for you. I don't think anyone is stupid for experiencing oneitis, but they are definitely naive. The sooner you get rid of that idealistic, unrealistic feeling of oneitis, the sooner you can move on to better copes or other chances at ascension. There's nothing special about her - it's all in your head.
it certainly is a waste of time.

u gptta b bluepilled to get it

Are you postmaxxing in ID.

REPORTED.
C83

love is a feeling u will know when u get it but mine died thankfully I have not seen her again and I don't think I can ever love now because I hate women
Yep I'll never love again

jfl at being blackpilled and having a oneitis whatever that stands for

Honestly I’ve had small crushes here and there, but I got over them eventually.

One day when I walked by her, she turned to one of our chadlite coworkers and joked about how he wanted to "put something else" in her mouth. Right there in front of me. They both started laughing and she looked right at me.
Did she know, that you was into her? (You spoke about bend backward and effort you made) And did she know, that you was there when she made this joke?
Anyway, at least extreme vulgar and slutty misbehaviour. And when then answers to my questions are yes, then also very cruel and shameless. Be glad that you dodged the bullet aka better knowing the cruel truth now, then simping around another months.

Mine was a landwhale. I thought that meant I had a chance JFL. I met her at work. One day when I walked by her, she turned to one of our chadlite coworkers and joked about how he wanted to "put something else" in her mouth. Right there in front of me.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

only had 1 oneitis nowadays I just want to fuck

I don’t have one

Did she know, that you was into her? (You spoke about bend backward and effort you made)
Yes. I bought her dinner several times and told her I wanted to date but she said no. I did bend over backwards for this foid, a lot. I did so much that it is physically painful to type out and even think about. It was back during my pre blackpill days and I simped and orbited hard. I am ashamed of it. I would walk 15 minutes down the road to a bus stop at late hours of the night (Late as 10:15PM some days) to meet this foid after work and then walk her to her front door. She never let me inside. Then I would walk all the way back home, sometimes without a jacket. She would always bitch about me not having a car. I did this a few years ago in the winter, and ended up getting sick with pleurisy from doing that. Spent a day in the hospital. After some insistence on my part, I got to meet the rest of her family. They liked me more than she ever did tbh. Probably because they were older (50-70) so they were old fashioned and could appreciate a decent working man that I tried to be. The foid's grandmother was surprised to hear her grand daughter wanted nothing to do with me. I even bought her gifts for christmas JFL. Well over 200 dollars. She didn't get me anything.
And did she know, that you was there when she made this joke?
Absolutely. She looked right at me before she said it and after she said it. She wanted to humiliate me in front of our chadlite coworker. She barely talks to the guy and I go out of my way to get to know this foid and he got 10x the response I ever got.
All in all this was a few years ago and I am not proud of it. This was the tipping point that brought me here

@Over_this_Life

That's brutal. What a disgusting bitch.

Its not a oneitis but theres one girl im very fascinated with because shes so hot and id like to stick my peepee in her