Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever try to treat a woman like an equal? Don't!

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
My biggest success over the internet recently has been primarily based on me talking down to women like they were children. No insults, of course, but I've been getting results.

I used to try talk about interesting things like their majors or their jobs. I'd try to get to know them. The absolute best strat? 2 minutes of empty, trivial smalltalk and then asking if they're cute. They'll say they're not, you insist they must be. Back and forth, drop for a few minutes, and then bring back up again. Instant fucking nudes.

FML, why did I even bother? I WANT SOMEONE TO LOVE AND WOMEN ARE GODDAMNED CHILDREN WITH TITS. Every misstep I made talking to females? Actually liking them.

I want to fucking die.

You got nudes, chad?
full

My biggest success over the internet recently has been primarily based on me talking down to women like they were children. No insults, of course, but I've been getting results.

I used to try talk about interesting things like their majors or their jobs. I'd try to get to know them. The absolute best strat? 2 minutes of empty, trivial smalltalk and then asking if they're cute. They'll say they're not, you insist they must be. Back and forth, drop for a few minutes, and then bring back up again. Instant fucking nudes.

FML, why did I even bother? I WANT SOMEONE TO LOVE AND WOMEN ARE GODDAMNED CHILDREN WITH TITS. Every misstep I made talking to females? Actually liking them.

I want to fucking die.
Fuck dude i can relate. Ive tried to bring up things related to career stuff and most females arent interested. All their thinking about is chads dick

I made that mistake for years --- treated them as equals, and I got treated like shit for that. Fuck, I can write a story of every bitch I have treated respectfully, like a human being with feelings, and all of the sudden she has the hots for the guy that barely acknowledges her existence. If he does realize she exists, he treats her rudely.
Granted, Chads can get away with rude behavior yet if an Incel behaves like a pathetic Victorian era gentleman in dating, he's creepy. If he treats her like a competent professional at work and acts impressed by her useless degree, he has no spine; yet it's constantly hammered to us "Be respectful!/Shower/Treat her like a human being". Ugly guys can't fucking win.

I want to fucking die.

When you discover shit like this, you just want to end it.
As men we Always Project ourselves onto women and think they respond to the same shit as we do.
But in reality women are very, very shallow.
They respond primarily to primal urges like fear, sexual attraction or outright physical pain. Anything else is too Abstract, it goes Right over their head.
Forget arguing with women, Forget constructive criticism, Forget anything rational.

If you want a Woman to comply, threaten her with violence and direct and immediate punishment, like a child. You will be surprised.

I have a Little sister that can be very bitchy at times. One time I finally snapped and told her that I would crush her head if she didnt shut the fuck up.
I felt bad after saying that.
The result: She was super nice to me for weeks after.

Its like they constantely need to be reminded of their role in this world, where every single man can rape and kill them in a second.

I've made the same experience with my mom btw. Initally they will be mad if you lash out but the following day they are suddenlly super nice. Literally NPC's.

they are not equals

Would never do that

Just mansplain, bro

That's why every straight is technically a pedo tbh

Treat them equally and they will just try to get some benefit off you. If you’re ugly they don’t want to interact with you given the choice.