Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ever wish that God would just end the world?

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Humanity ends. World ends. We all die. Apocalypse.

It will eventually, don't worry

Yes that’d be pretty nice tbh

I mean we humans are doing a pretty good job at it. Melt all of the ice caps, warm the waters, warm the planet, make it inhabitable. We have World War III in a fight for resources. We all die.

Let the normies and retarded Stacys and Chad be focused on reality TV and partying in Brazil, Miami, LA, or Ibiza and shit to focus on that issue. Even better. Make people think it's fake.

if only he existed would be fair enough

(((They))) are working on it!

Have patience...

I don’t wanna die tbh, I just want a lot of other people to

I don’t wanna die tbh, I just want a lot of other people to
You need to hook up with some illuminati elites then. They have entire underground cities that are like fancy country clubs complete with golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, movie stars, and the finest young foids and freeze dried delicacies from d 4 corners of d Earth. Do you know why Big Ben is on arguably the most important bill even tho hes not a dead Prez? He was an illuminati my dear Watson.

You need to hook up with some illuminati elites then. They have entire underground cities that are like fancy country clubs complete with golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, movie stars, and the finest young foids and freeze dried delicacies from d 4 corners of d Earth. Do you know why Big Ben is on arguably the most important bill even tho hes not a dead Prez? He was an illuminati my dear Watson.
I guess I just gotta illuminatimaxx

I guess I just gotta illuminatimaxx
Hopefully you dont end up like Kobe Bryant before your time. Its gonna b Hell 2 Pay when the Illuminati Pied Piper a come collecting.

Hopefully you dont end up like Kobe Bryant before your time. Its gonna b Hell 2 Pay when the Illuminati Pied Piper a come collecting.
I just gotta keep meeting my infant blood sacrifice quota and im safe right

Yeah I do.

but then i realize god most likely isn't real and if he is he's a sociopath

I just gotta keep meeting my infant blood sacrifice quota and im safe right
I wouldn't know, am just a generic ethnic dude from I.N.C.E.L. may be your handler want you to be one of Hillary Clinton S$X Slaves.

I wouldn't know, am just a generic ethnic dude from I.N.C.E.L. may be your handler want you to be one of Hillary Clinton S$X Slaves.
would i be having sex with females in that case?

would i be having sex with females in that case?
If you consider Hillary Clinton female then yes, just look at the body trails of all the men who had had contact with her in the past.wink wink.

It's happening - probably 10-15 years max.
Time to spend my savings and just ldar the way I want free from wagecucking for shekelstein