Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever wonder if you're in hell?

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
Maybe evil people get reborn as incels, curries and pakis while good people get to reborn as chads and foids. We are condemned for a lifetime of living without female validation, warmth and affection. And hopefully we can be born as attractive people once this life is over.:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

It makes sense ngl
High IQ greycel

Good people wouldnt live degenerate lives of chads and foids.

Brutal. I have thought about this. we can't know. But it's far more likely that this is a hell and that we can't be sent to heaven no matter how many good deeds

Cope

Reincarnation doesn't exist, only salvation.

Salvation is even bigger cope. And without any shred of evidence.

I would say otherwise, science proves that there has to be a god.

97846751 33AC 44E1 A517 BADD1E517C33

in gta v

But not necessarily Christian god!

I don't think that it's any mistake that christianity aligns perfectly with everything going on around us.

I honestly hope that incels accept christianity, because in the end, it'll be too late.

I don't think that it's any mistake that christianity aligns perfectly with everything going on around us.

I honestly hope that incels accept christianity, because in the end, it'll be too late.

lol. you wish. but its just slightly better than islam because it doesn't promote inbreeding and killing non believers and apostates.

lol. you wish. but its just slightly better than islam because it doesn't promote inbreeding and killing non believers and apostates.

Islam is cope, christianity is the only true religion.

Brutal. I have thought about this. we can't know. But it's far more likely that this is a hell and that we can't be sent to heaven no matter how many good deeds
We can get enlightened and not have to come back no?

Dexter was really good looking in that episode

Gooddeedmaxx and live out this life. But in ur next life, there's a chance one's 'bad' karma will still not be cleared enough to avoid becoming incel. :feelskek:

I hope for a rebirth on a plane that is free from degeneracy and facilitates dharma maxxing.

It makes sense ngl
High IQ greycel

i dont wonder, i already know earth is hell

I get the feeling incels were chads in past lives and chads were incels. We have to experience both sides of existence and we already got our shot at chaddom. We lived in light, now we must live in darkness

No, luckily i'm not an schizophreniccel

This is hell, I am sure of it.
I just can't remember when I died...

This is hell, I am sure of it.
I just can't remember when I died...

Well I mean dying would make sure of that yeah lmao.

hell has merged with our dimension

Quite often. I wonder about whether this is hell, some kind of purgatory world where you need to prove yourself and other things.

It's not hot enough, or rather I'm not hot enough