Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every "abused" woman deserves it

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
Women pick partners only for their looks. If they meet an aggressive and unstable guy and they decide to fuck him and have a relationship with him they deserve to be abused. Every time i see in the news a hole that got beaten to death by their boyfriend/husband i get happy tbh

Based. Foids make their own bed

Dude , me too

based thread, will probably get deleted because too based

They say they want nice guys but they're lying.

Dude have some empathy, fuk.

20200116 134656

24 posts. Most likely larp

Well, sometimes foids deserve it, sometimes they just make mistakes in choosing their partner. I don't like beating up a foid for no reason at all, but it must be said that they bring it onto themselves most of the time.

Well, sometimes foids deserve it, sometimes they just make mistakes in choosing their partner. I don't like beating up a foid for no reason at all, but it must be said that they bring it onto themselves most of the time.
They don't make mistakes they pick the best looking man they can they are just unlucky that the chad is violent. They don't pay any attention to personality

Women are in charge of relationships nowadays they are picky and observe but yet choose some shithead because he is a chad and looks good .and then whine when he abuses them as if they didnt know this was going to happen but its a win win u can sue him and destroy hes life or leave him in a ditch to rot . because u have a 100cucks to get ur attantion and validation from and get a free pass for being a narcicistic bitch even if ur a landwhale

They don't make mistakes they pick the best looking man they can they are just unlucky that the chad is violent. They don't pay any attention to personality

They couldn't describe personality if you asked them.

You're just assuming all abuse victims are adults. You forgot about foids who got raped as kids. They didn't really choose that.

The larper is right, this is a complete lack of empathy. No one deserves to be abused. I'm saying this assuming the girls were, in fact, abused.
Foids don't have empathy for u
You are not going to prove your reasoning by beating them in their own game. Not on this game specifically.

The larper is right, this is a complete lack of empathy. No one deserves to be abused. I'm saying this assuming the girls were, in fact, abused.

You are not going to prove your reasoning by beating them in their own game. Not on this game specifically.
They wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. They don't have a tiny pit of empathy for you.

Why should you have empathy for them?

They wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. They don't have a tiny pit of empathy for you.

Why should you have empathy for them?
Because, again, you can't beat them in their own game. You can act like the bigger man in this case with no effort at all.

Yep.

Every fucking time they choose him. We all know that any woman can just leave a man and have a literal ARMY of cucks at her disposal to do her bidding. The simple fact is that they absolutely love drama, they crave it more than anything. They love abusive men and their dominance.

It was actually my first blackpill experience, when I learnt at about 10 y/o that prostitutes were in love with their pimps. I always thought they were girls who had been taken advantage of, or snatched up andn forced to do it lmao. I never knew that 99% of them were just girls who CHOSE to do it to "please daddy".

I love your posts bro. So glad your back

High IQ. FUCK these whores they get what they desERve

Women pick partners only for their looks. If they meet an aggressive and unstable guy and they decide to fuck him and have a relationship with him they deserve to be abused. Every time i see in the news a hole that got beaten to death by their boyfriend/husband i get happy tbh
Even though sexhavers are the one beating or killing foids everyday, we get blamed

Because, again, you can't beat them in their own game. You can act like the bigger man in this case with no effort at all.
Being the """""""bigger man"""""""" is just code word for being a dormat cuck. Fuck that.

If they have XX Chromosomes and they aren't my mother, I don't give a single shit about them. Case closed.

Not tryin' to pick a fight here--so thanks for answering honestly... When women bash men or you hear people demonizing incels, do you say something similar to them?

Yes they really do.

Women like their personalities you toxic piece of shit inkwell :soy: :soy: :soy:

yep. but cucks cant see this and say she's "vulnerable and was manipulated" and is now "trapped in an abusive relationship". jfl. people dont want foids to have any self-accountability because they are always victims. they are victims, but only victims of their own hypergamy.

If they meet an aggressive and unstable guy and they decide to fuck him and have a relationship with him they deserve to be abused.
Super ultra giga based. You were probably punished for such speech but Jesus too was killed for what he said.
9C409549 DFBE 4E34 9744 4622E9DA7968

They do deserve it.

Nono I think aggressiveness is actually a plus in foid world. Foids always mix aggressiveness with assertiveness.

Hello fbi :feelstrash:

But I guess, yeah. When you discriminate against the well-tempered, high-inhibs based on their looks and their personality, I guess that you get what you wish for.

You chose him, enjoy.

Seriously though, If one party is at fault, doesnt mean the other party is innocent. I would split the responsibility of abusive relationship at 50-50

Maybe thats cucked. But I am a forgiving softie.

Personality = looks, meme gender. "OMG a violent bad boy chad with tattoos and fresh out prison, *gets pregnant*"

If you picked an abusive partner it’s your fault I agree.

tho if you were molested as a childit’s not rlly your choice. Ngl that shit is terrible. Happened to me and I’ll never forget it.Scary stuff

I hope the bitch gets clobbered in the face and suffer deformities so noone will touch her ever again

you get what you fucking deserve

if you were molested as a childit’s not rlly your choice
I'm really sorry but extrapolating from this I can say that nothing that I do is really my fault or choice as I am the product of other people's interactions with me. The way I am, the way I react is the attempt to reconcile what I think the world wants from me with what I think I want from the world. Any of my decisions, good or bad, can be traced back to trauma and the lessons I derived from it.

But being traumatized as a kid doesn't mean you need to perform a reenactment of that trauma, for you or for others. If you've been abused as a child, that doesn't mean that the only conclusion you can draw from that is to do the same to your kid or have your later spouse mirror your abusive parent's behavior. If anything, it should be a lesson on what NOT to propagate or what NOT to accept. This thread is first and foremost related to personal responsibility, as in foids have a personal responsibility over their choice in partners.

Last edited:
3b6

I love your posts bro. So glad your back

High IQ. FUCK these whores they get what they desERve
Being the """""""bigger man"""""""" is just code word for being a dormat cuck. Fuck that.

If they have XX Chromosomes and they aren't my mother, I don't give a single shit about them. Case closed.
THESE.

They want to be abused by violent chad and they appear as victims for attract gigachad

They cant imagine the pain that comes with being sent straight to old age.