Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every "abused" woman deserves it

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
If you picked an abusive partner it’s your fault I agree.

tho if you were molested as a childit’s not rlly your choice. Ngl that shit is terrible. Happened to me and I’ll never forget it.Scary stuff
I'm sorry boyo and yea ur right i was only talking about abuse in a relationship tbh

The larper is right, this is a complete lack of empathy. No one deserves to be abused. I'm saying this assuming the girls were, in fact, abused.

You are not going to prove your reasoning by beating them in their own game. Not on this game specifically.
I don't want to beat anyone in any game i just pay them with the same coin, they want me to suffer? i want them to suffer, they want me dead? i want them dead. Easy, and what i'm saying is true, if they pick a violent men to have a relationship they are digging their own grave

The larper is right, this is a complete lack of empathy. No one deserves to be abused. I'm saying this assuming the girls were, in fact, abused.

You are not going to prove your reasoning by beating them in their own game. Not on this game specifically.
These women CHOOSE to be in relationships with violent guys. Let them get beaten to death. Nobody gives a shit if they die. :lul:
P.S. I'm not encouraging people to start beating women up, just saying that nobody cares if they die.

These women CHOOSE to be in relationships with violent guys. Let them get beaten to death. Nobody gives a shit if they die. :lul:
P.S. I'm not encouraging people to start beating women up, just saying that nobody cares if they die.
Is that simple tbh. If they choose to be with an aggressive guy they deserve to get beaten

^ click me to read most relevant part. you can scroll down for other such studies if you wanna read even more about it

as you can see there, it is scientificially proven that they specifically prioritise the sort of person who would abuse them and not think twice about doing it when it comes to selecting their mates. evidently, what they label "abusive" and etc. is what gets their vagina hard. this makes it immensely difficult to take females seriously when it comes to this subject.

Women’s prison should just be sex dungeons with incels

^ click me to read most relevant part. you can scroll down for other such studies if you wanna read even more about it

as you can see there, it is scientificially proven that they specifically prioritise the sort of person who would abuse them and not think twice about doing it when it comes to selecting their mates. evidently, what they label "abusive" and etc. is what gets their vagina hard. this makes it immensely difficult to take females seriously when it comes to this subject.
So it's even worse than i thought women go after aggressive men instead of not caring about it. So they deserve to get beaten even more lmao :feelskek:

There you go,fuck nice guys :soy: they would rather be with violence prone good looking men instead.

When women are abused and killed by their boyfriends and husbands this is how I react
This is me giving a fuck
I couldn't careless when women are abused and killed by their partner, why should I? Women are atrocious when it comes to mate selection, so I shed no fucks when women are beaten, raped and killed.

I'm really sorry but extrapolating from this I can say that nothing that I do is really my fault or choice as I am the product of other people's interactions with me. The way I am, the way I react is the attempt to reconcile what I think the world wants from me with what I think I want from the world. Any of my decisions, good or bad, can be traced back to trauma and the lessons I derived from it.

But being traumatized as a kid doesn't mean you need to perform a reenactment of that trauma, for you or for others. If you've been abused as a child, that doesn't mean that the only conclusion you can draw from that is to do the same to your kid or have your later spouse mirror your abusive parent's behavior. If anything, it should be a lesson on what NOT to propagate or what NOT to accept. This thread is first and foremost related to personal responsibility, as in foids have a personal responsibility over their choice in partners.
Yep true

Yup they deserve to choke to death on a BBC

And what do I win?

If you picked an abusive partner it’s your fault I agree.

tho if you were molested as a childit’s not rlly your choice. Ngl that shit is terrible. Happened to me and I’ll never forget it.Scary stuff
Female kids deserve it tbh they're all whores (giga based)

I think some of these men that abuse women are sometimes sane men. They start to hit women because the bitch can’t shut up.

I think some of these men that abuse women are sometimes sane men. They start to hit women because the bitch can’t shut up.

Didn't know that guy was based tbh
This thread is more about abuse in the sense of getting beaten by a husband/boyfriend. Not about sexual abuse.
That's right tbh i was only talking about abuse in a relationship

Women pick partners only for their looks.
If they meet an aggressive and unstable guy and they decide to fuck him and have a relationship with him they deserve to be abused.
Every time i see in the news a hole that got beaten to death by their boyfriend/husband i get happy tbh
I won't embellish and say 'every' time.
Mandatory NAWALT white-knighting here, I'll cuckishly admit.
What you say is probably true more than 99% of the time though, I'll give you that.

There are rare exceptions where it would be hard to blame them, and I would resist doing so. Like for example:
1) a non-aggressive unstable guy suffers brain damage and changes
2) an aggressive unstable guy manages to be stable/sociopathic enough to hide his abusive tendencies initially until he's gotten her alone and vulnerable

The problem is that these rare exceptions get painted as the norm by feminist society so women can avoid accountability. To the point where the actual norm (women pursuing and tolerating unstable / aggressive guys) is basically ignored, which is fucked up.

I think a lot of us might actually witness this with our own mothers. Like for example, turning down gentlemen (who would make great stepdads for example) because there's "no chemistry" with them, while the guys she turns out to "have chemistry" with turn out to be drunks who constantly stomp around, slam doors, yell, play music loud, insult her kids, short her on bills, lie about being poor while buying expensive shit for themselves, etc.

Seeing foids tolerate this and put their fucking hamster-brain and pussy tingles about optimal child welfare can be very black-pilling. Gaining a healthy ability to hate women (no, that doesn't mean we hate all women, we just become more egalitarian and less inclined to pussy-pass or give benefit of doubt) compared to normies.

Normies who either had good moms (probably rare) or sheep minds (plentiful) lacked the ingredients for such a revelation.

Women pick partners only for their looks. If they meet an aggressive and unstable guy and they decide to fuck him and have a relationship with him they deserve to be abused. Every time i see in the news a hole that got beaten to death by their boyfriend/husband i get happy tbh

I won't embellish and say 'every' time.
Mandatory NAWALT white-knighting here, I'll cuckishly admit.
What you say is probably true more than 99% of the time though, I'll give you that.

There are rare exceptions where it would be hard to blame them, and I would resist doing so. Like for example:
1) a non-aggressive unstable guy suffers brain damage and changes
2) an aggressive unstable guy manages to be stable/sociopathic enough to hide his abusive tendencies initially until he's gotten her alone and vulnerable

The problem is that these rare exceptions get painted as the norm by feminist society so women can avoid accountability. To the point where the actual norm (women pursuing and tolerating unstable / aggressive guys) is basically ignored, which is fucked up.

I think a lot of us might actually witness this with our own mothers. Like for example, turning down gentlemen (who would make great stepdads for example) because there's "no chemistry" with them, while the guys she turns out to "have chemistry" with turn out to be drunks who constantly stomp around, slam doors, yell, play music loud, insult her kids, short her on bills, lie about being poor while buying expensive shit for themselves, etc.

Seeing foids tolerate this and put their fucking hamster-brain and pussy tingles about optimal child welfare can be very black-pilling. Gaining a healthy ability to hate women (no, that doesn't mean we hate all women, we just become more egalitarian and less inclined to pussy-pass or give benefit of doubt) compared to normies.

Normies who either had good moms (probably rare) or sheep minds (plentiful) lacked the ingredients for such a revelation.
Fair enough but people who have brain damage and become aggressive are very rare and afaik psychopaths are 1% of the population so basically 99% of abused woman deserve it

They wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. They don't have a tiny pit of empathy for you.

Why should you have empathy for them?

Facts.

I was in a mall food court when I got the news (almost 10 years ago) that my grandfather had been killed in his home and I broke down crying. The soulless foids of all ages either had zero reaction, like I was some lump of plastic, or they were giving me looks of condescending disgust like, "look at this weak, pathetic faggot."

The only people with looks of concern and curiosity were the men. This middle aged guy (probably mid 40s) was low inhib enough to come up and ask me what's wrong. He offered his condolences and left.

Fair enough but people who have brain damage and become aggressive are very rare and afaik psychopaths are 1% of the population so basically 99% of abused woman deserve it
99% of "abused", although given that they are essentially giving ongoing and enthusiastic consent to their "abuse" (ie they're just getting themselves wet, it's all foreplay) I'm not sure it should even be termed that.

The only significant difference between them and women asking for it verbally is they ask for it implicitly through their constant co-operation and going back for it.

Those who are literally scared to leave and basically getting raped : my heart goes out to you and all that, but if you're of any mixed feelings, it's super hard to empathize with the plight. If you do purely want it to end, have you truly tried all options?

Why is it not legal for a man to hit a foid for rejecting him and yet she still be,s with a thug who supposedly loves her and yet beats her up on a weekly basis????