Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill every community or political ideology boils down to who can worship "queens" the hardest

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
leftist communities, white supremacists, Asian identities communities, blah blah

they all claim their women are innocent and were brainwashed, that's why their women don't want them

when a random youtuber suddenly gets a woman and parades her on camera, eventually he becomes emotional in his latest videos and starts defending her. think idubbz except nearly every youtuber does this.

it never ends. it's why DOTA or playing ball was a good cope because other men would usually just focus on the task at hand and be distracted from worshipping women

How can that be so? I don't believe that, so does my ideology not exist?

political ideology is cope

i know, these cucks would be capable of some kind of matriarchal organization even after a collapse, it's amazing, only getting wiped out by a non-retarded tribe would put a stop to the female worship

fuck women
162.jpg

but we wuz kangz

i know, these cucks would be capable of some kind of matriarchal organization even after a collapse, it's amazing, only getting wiped out by a non-retarded tribe would put a stop to the female worship

They've even been conditioned for that in a way. I watch a lot of post apocalyptic shows and like +70% of the time the surviror groups will have a female leader.

There will be bulky 6'3 guys taking orders from her instead of laughing at her and raping her. :lul: Every fucking show.

Tbh that's what i hate about the right wingers retards that think that women are good jfl. Every women is a disgusting whore that only has 1 purpose and it shouldn't have rights

leftist communities, white supremacists, Asian identities communities, blah blah

they all claim their women are innocent and were brainwashed, that's why their women don't want them
You guys don't know the difference between liberal leftists and real communists. Real communist partys are against degeneration, mine has a pamphlet saying that you can't be a communist if you change your sexual partners like your shirt.

The only political position that makes sense is to be against female rights.

When you allow women in politics, all political groups just lose their initial purpose, and it's now all about who can simp to women the hardest.

Even all middle eastern muslim 'klans'?

The left and right are basically in a constant screaming match over who's the "real" feminist instead of one side arguing against feminism and the other arguing in favor of it. Both sides of the political establishment are two sides of the same feminist coin.

Basically all mainstream belief systems revolve around worshipping women.

Most white supremacists make absolutely no sense to me because they think the so-called race traitor white women are just poor inerm victims of the Jews or whatever but at the same time they think women should be able to hold positions of authority in society.

You guys don't know the difference between liberal leftists and real communists. Real communist partys are against degeneration, mine has a pamphlet saying that you can't be a communist if you change your sexual partners like your shirt.

This is just another flavor of the "muh true Scotsman" fallacy. If you can use this excuse, any group can use it. A traditionalist could say, "So what if all those other trads are simping for women, they're not REAL trads."

What about quasi-reactionary libertarianism?

The left and right are basically in a constant screaming match over who's the "real" feminist instead of one side arguing against feminism and the other arguing in favor of it. Both sides of the political establishment are two sides of the same feminist coin.

That's what I said in the other thread.

What about quasi-reactionary libertarianism?

I'm sure they have some kind of "hurr durr those evil statists are misogynists who oppress womyn, we libertarians will set them free."

That's the whole point of this thread. All political ideologies are willing to throw their fellow man under the bus in order to simp for women. The only ideology worth following is one that states that women and their simps are the primary enemy. Not that it can't have other enemies, but it should never throw any man under the bus on behalf of any woman.

I'm sure they have some kind of "hurr durr those evil statists are misogynists who oppress womyn, we libertarians will set them free."

That's the whole point of this thread. All political ideologies are willing to throw their fellow man under the bus in order to simp for women. The only ideology worth following is one that states that women and their simps are the primary enemy. Not that it can't have other enemies, but it should never throw any man under the bus on behalf of any woman.
Download

:feelsokman:

They've even been conditioned for that in a way. I watch a lot of post apocalyptic shows and like +70% of the time the surviror groups will have a female leader.

There will be bulky 6'3 guys taking orders from her instead of laughing at her and raping her. :lul: Every fucking show.
it's pretty dire, but on the bright side anyone that tries that will just get wiped out

One group that never seems to get called out for this are the "muh AZN identity" copers. Those cucked ricecels never blame noodlewhores for anything and think noodles are "muh pure innoncent noble AZN qweenz" being "oppressed" by those wicked Whiteman SEAmaxxers.

Women are the sexual choosers. Those noodlewhores are CHOOSING to reject men of their own race and go for Chad. THEY need to be held accountable for that.

One group that never seems to get called out for this are the "muh AZN identity" copers. Those cucked ricecels never blame noodlewhores for anything and think noodles are "muh pure innoncent noble AZN qweenz" being "oppressed" by those wicked Whiteman SEAmaxxers.

Women are the sexual choosers. Those noodlewhores are CHOOSING to reject men of their own race and go for Chad. THEY need to be held accountable for that.
I can't stand those CUCKS, they are so fucking asian in that they have to do everything the hard & passive aggressive way. Asian men can't out masculinize whites. We need to be more like the blacks & latinos and fling shit when things don't go our way.

every community or political ideology boils down to who can worship whores the hardest

Fixed that for ya

True tbh, left and right are both just worshiping their own ideal version of things

I always found that weird. And asians outnumber whites by at least 8 to 1, so even if every white guy married an asian female, the result would just be zero white men, thus solving their white problem.