Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every curry at work is either married or has a serious LTR gf

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
This just doesnt make sense to me, even the really dark ones have kids or are expecting and mind you these guys are all early 20s to 30s

By virtue of being lighter skinned than these guys I thought I wouldnt end up at the bottom but here I am a KV while some #000000 curry whos supposed to be incel is having sex daily

What a joke

Curries that immigrate to US to steal programmers jobs are all breeding. While I watch these subhumans breed, my genes are useless.

Maybe through social circles.
It's not the same ppl talking shit on you, like "look theres that creepy guy" than "look theres that curry good prospect worker ".

[LifeFuel] for currycels?

Who knows what their gf/wives look like... since theyre betabux they are probably getting cucked too

they prob got married off in their home country

Tons of curries get arranged marriages. I’ve known loads uglier than me who got decent looking wives. But I think you need to have a decent caste (it’s like class but really strict).

#000000 curry
squid ink curry lol

i think if they are fobs they probably wifed up a curry before coming to the west, or went back and picked some street shitter up from the village and brought her over here. a woman like that isn't on tinder, doesn't know about and can't get chad, and has the weight of generations of tradition and strong familial pressures keeping her loyal. those curries are betabux in the pre-sexual revolution western sense, not in the modern "post-wall roastie decides its time to 'settle down'" sense. curries as the ultimate incels only really applies to 2nd gen and later and/or those totally cut off from the madar(chod)land.

I always said that Curries are fakecels/larpers

The rats breeed faster then wolves that don't mean rats r better also the r just beta buxxing I know a few cousins of my in America they r living sexless loveless marriage after spending their entire youth behind books nothing to be envious about chill bro
This just doesnt make sense to me, even the really dark ones have kids or are expecting and mind you these guys are all early 20s to 30s

By virtue of being lighter skinned than these guys I thought I wouldnt end up at the bottom but here I am a KV while some #000000 curry whos supposed to be incel is having sex daily

What a joke

i

What a joke
its ovER

Just be curry confirmed

I'll take a wild guess and say they're betabuxing in a tight curry community

another day another currypill

@NeetSupremacist
They're the master race.
Very smart, low inhib, high t, street shitters.
I wish I had an indian friend.

Currycel=fakecel

Tons of curries get arranged marriages. I’ve known loads uglier than me who got decent looking wives. But I think you need to have a decent caste (it’s like class but really strict).

Every co worker I've ever spoken to in my life was in a relationship ded srs

Curries and curry looking people are subhumans. All of my paki indian and most saudi friends are single and virgin. Foids would rather fuck a sword than a sweet nice curry

Btw it could be those curries have amazing bone structure OR they arrange marriagemaxxed

If you are curry, you are fakecel.

The absolute state of white women, they only want curries and Tyrones because it’s “progressivist” and hip cool to be in a relationship with a progressivist curry.

it's because jbw is a scam

They r just beta buxximg with a sexless marriage nothing to be jealous about and I bet they r ugky ass fuck

They are first generation curries.

i saw a curry with a noodle the other week

JBC confirmed :feelskek:

just be curry

curries the new master race :chad:

Arranged marriage. Wtf is wrong with people here. Everyone knows it.

Why don't curries just gurumaxx? Women love nonsense spirituality.
Osho.jpg

The Currypill is destroying me from the inside

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back