Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every entrepreneurship-related discussion only speaks of new and fresh ideas. What about things that just take hard work, not fresh ideas?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I really need to moneymaxx and be self-employed, can't be a wageslave in this god damn shithole country, I'll lose my freaking mind.

But it seems people only discuss new ideas when, trying to create your own niche and stuff like that. Or "asking people what their needs are, finding their problems, improving and finding solutions". I can't work with that kind of shit, I need clear-cut ideas, shit like "learn how to make websites and find customers on XYZ.com" or something like that.

I don't want to reinvent the god damn wheel or to find some genius niche that makes me a billionaire. I just want to work hard and make a moderate amount of money through my hard work, not through some genius idea and insight. Something that has been done before, nothing new under the sun, but something that through hard work and teaching yourself the right skills you can do too.

Where could I find a list of such ways of making money? Preferably something that isn't selling goods, so not stuff like restaurants or opening up a shop. Preferably something where I could provide a service or something.

Do what this shit suggests(in minecraft):

View: https://youtu.be/We-hDwgU4LM

Am too much of a pussy for illegal shit tbh.
you cant win in this soyceity because it does what it wants not what it needs, it only accepts faggotry.
Yeah I'm as pessimistic as it gets, and I do think that the game is rigged and being self-employed is a dream only 0.001% succeed at. But wageslavery is something I loathe with every fiber of my being. I'd rather earn minimum wage self-employed than x3 that being a wageslave. Ahh fuck I'll never make it.

Last edited:
I guess your onlyfans traffic dried up?

Incels can't be entrepreneurs. The moment a foid walks into your business, you'll be getting claims thrown at you and shut down

Buy a 3d printer and start churning humongous plastic dicks

Just mow yards and do yardwork bro.

How fuckung difficult is that?

(I know a dude that bought land and a few houses by MOWING YARDSs)

You have to do or provide something that someone else would want that's the trick. New ideas are better because the old ideas have already been done by someone else so that niche has already been taken.