Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Every female in college looks like they hit the wall

Gants

Gants

Banned
-
Seriously every female in college looks post wall, I know I never had a chance at smashing some slut in highschool but atleast I could gawk at their youthful attractiveness. The contrast from highschool females and college females is bizarre, the guys in early grades still look young but these females look like they've experienced 100's of years (probably due to all the dick they've taken at this point.
Its really sinking into me how much of a loss it was that I missed out on teen love.

Seriously every female in college looks post wall, I know I never had a chance at smashing some slut in highschool but atleast I could gawk at their youthful attractiveness. The contrast from highschool females and college females is bizarre, the guys in early grades still look young but these females look like they've experienced 100's of years (probably due to all the dick they've taken at this point.
Its really sinking into me how much of a loss it was that I missed out on teen love.
Teen love is overrated. It makes you think that life is all rosey and happy and then life hits you like a brick. You’ve probably matured quicker than most people who had teen love and have a headstart at doing something meaningful over the normie who lost his foid and is crying that life isn’t as tutorial mode as he thought it’d be

It's also because a lot of them are drinkers, take psychiatric meds, etc. Their livers are trashed.

Teen love is overrated. It makes you think that life is all rosey and happy and then life hits you like a brick. You’ve probably matured quicker than most people who had teen love and have a headstart at doing something meaningful over the normie who lost his foid and is crying that life isn’t as tutorial mode as he thought it’d be
Teen love is literally the most prized, crucial, and vibrant thing that exists on this planet.

On my 20th birthday, I cried myself to sleep knowing that I never experienced it

You’ve probably matured quicker than most people who had teen love and have a headstart at doing something meaningful over the normie who lost his foid and is crying that life isn’t as tutorial mode as he thought it’d be
Maturity means nothing if you are unhappy.

Teen love is literally the most prized, crucial, and vibrant thing that exists on this planet.

On my 20th birthday, I cried myself to sleep knowing that I never experienced it
I won’t experience my 20th birthday as a virgin. That’s a promise.

I will have roped.

And when you woke up, whether you’d like to admit it or not, you were more ready to face the real world than anyone who’s still living through that rose tinted lens. By the sheer fact that you had to go through that, same as all of us, you’re a stronger person than you’d know brother.

Precisely there is nothing more magical or innocent.. something we will never have the privilege of experiencing.

Teen love is overrated.

Joined Jul 24, 2019 Messages 12

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelswhere:

And when you woke up, whether you’d like to admit it or not, you were more ready to face the real world than anyone who’s still living through that rose tinted lens. By the sheer fact that you had to go through that, same as all of us, you’re a stronger person than you’d know brother.
Strength is suppose to net you a benefit aka. more partner choice.. in this timeframe it doesn't matter what trials, tribulations or trifles you went through.. as a Man you and any other member of your gender can be retired against your will at a moments notice and you will have no power over it. You could even be sent to jail for being the wrong model of Man and having the nerve to approach a Whoid.

Joined Jul 24, 2019 Messages 12

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelswhere:
JFL. Just cus I’m new and am not a cuck who feels the need to threaten to rope every ten seconds. I thought I was joining an incel forum not a suicide forum. Am I wrong or do I need to cry about everything to fit in?

JFL. Just cus I’m new and am not a cuck who feels the need to threaten to rope every ten seconds. I thought I was joining an incel forum not a suicide forum. Am I wrong or do I need to cry about everything to fit in?
Your first post is one month after account creation. There have been many attempts to infiltrate the forum.

You're certainly allowed to have your opinion, but I do not share it.

I thought I was joining an incel forum not a suicide forum.
How long have you read this forum? I've been reading for over a year. If you think your sage advice will dissuade others from committing suicide, good luck. JFL.

Your first post is one month after account creation. There have been many attempts to infiltrate the forum.

You're certainly allowed to have your opinion, but I do not share it.

How long have you read this forum? I've been reading for over a year. If you think your sage advice will dissuade others from committing suicide, good luck. JFL.
Honestly I lurked for about 3 months, made an account and then lurked some more. I finally thought “fuck it” and am honestly just trying to postmaxx so I won’t be the new guy (always fucking hated that SO much)I’m not even trying to give advice I’m just saying things I think because I got no one else to really talk to about incel shit without getting crucified if they detect even 0.1 percent of the blackpill.

Cute girls that I remember are now ogre looking whales and single moms in they're early 20s !

Also that 5'4 average height girl in high school who was 115 lbs and had a nice tight body.. is now up to 155 lbs by the end of college, and headed to be one of the land whales. 40 extra lbs of weight is a hell of a lot on a 5'4 woman.

Add in heavy alcohol, psychiatric drugs, long term use of birth control pills which alters her hormones, etc.

Also that 5'4 average height girl in high school who was 115 lbs and had a nice tight body.. is now up to 155 lbs by the end of college, and headed to be one of the land whales. 40 extra lbs of weight is a hell of a lot on a 5'4 woman.

Add in heavy alcohol, psychiatric drugs, long term use of birth control pills which alters her hormones, etc.

7AB03371 6707 420F 8836 D86FA26FD668

It is very depressing, difference between higschool and college foids is immense. Once they are not teenagers anymore, even if they are objectively attractive (thin, with good face), you can notice they lack feminine features( innocence, cuteness). Even the way they dress scream "I am annoying, angry, used up feminist"

It is very depressing, difference between higschool and college foids is immense. Once they are not teenagers anymore, even if they are objectively attractive (thin, with good face), you can notice they lack feminine features( innocence, cuteness). Even the way they dress scream "I am annoying, angry, used up feminist"
This.
Their transformation into full out whores is complete at college

We need wall emoji

You probably live in some western country, i assure you it’s not the case AT ALL in any eastern countries I been to. Naturally females supposed to have youthful appearance up until their mid 30’s.
If you fuck with your nature, meaning you start having sex at 12, drink&party all the time, go to bed late and don’t get your beauty sleep you’ll age like milk. British women are the worst so far from what I’ve seen.

Life hits you like a brick no matter what if I didn't miss out on teen love atleast now I would have some good memories.

this isn't just cope, its straight up delusion

Lmao cope

some do for sure. I am not very picky about age tbh

If you think that’s bad, then just wait til’ they graduate college. Just wait til’ they hit 30. Seeing pictures of the same woman, one in her prime and one in her later form is depressing as fuck. Especially when they tell you to be grateful that she settled for you. I feel violent just thinking about it.

Yeah it’s depressing as fuck seeing all those ugly women in college.

In highschool they were so beuatiful I could feel my heart pumping.

I noticed this too, a lot of them look like they aged so fast after late highschool not to mention they all look bloatmaaxed. Infact I can count the amount of non-landwhale size foids on 1 hand in all the classes. I would even argue that past early highschool foids looks degenerate fast. Its hilarious yet they still have a happier life than me.

bann worthy level of cope