Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Every female youtuber's video regarding Incels In a nutshell

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
>hey, girls and guys
>today I'm going to explain why the Incel movement infringes my rights as a woman
>further 15 minutes of tldw.mp4
>mentions patreon link in description
>video ends, woman sucks off 4th boyfriend off camera
Screenshot 20180509 175525

Last edited:
and takes her other bf up the ass

the roastie's vagina's burnt
PROD Gordon Ramsay

>hey, girls and guys
>today I'm going to explain why the Incel movement infringes my rights as a woman
>video ends, woman sucks off third 4th boyfriend off camera
View attachment 12125
I fucking love that you did this

Life as a female, it’s tough...said no person with test levels above 400 ever.

Does she have social media we can post this on?

"Your an incel cuz you a misogynist and a bad person ok? bye"

Proceeds to gag on the cock of the most macho, misogynist, asshole, violent Chad around.

Does she have social media we can post this on?
her instagram is in the channel description, should be easy find the rest, here's video link

Great post, except I'm not sure it's their BOYFRIEND they are sucking off. It's the guy they complain about 2 videos prior that isn't paying her enough attention because of another girl.

Great post, except I'm not sure it's their BOYFRIEND they are sucking off. It's the guy they complain about 2 videos prior that isn't paying her enough attention because of another girl.
She claimed to be a lesbian in her video.

High IQ post.

her instagram is in the channel description, should be easy find the rest, here's video link

Perhaps a group of us should make accounts and spam her with it

well don't goddamn posit that out here in the open

lmfao

Perhaps a group of us should make accounts and spam her with it
i wouldn't mind, this basic slut needs to realize ALL of her opinions are null

She claimed to be a lesbian in her video.

LMAO. Yeah right, what a fucking farce. Every girl is a "lesbian" except when a hot guy shows up. Then they suddenly decide to be bi. And then once he asks for a relationship suddenly she's straight as a tree.

how many of you are fapping to the pic?

Cliffs Subtext:

1. Be White
2. Be Tall

Cliffs for Cliffs Subtext: She lives in Toronto

Last edited:
I was like she looks really familiar...just figured out who she looks like, David Cross

DavidCross.jpg

Last edited:
JFLing at the dicklet in OP's pic

Her voice is annoying but she is pretty much my type.

nosering = mark of a whore.

also all these foids are just making these videos for attention, dime a dozen.

>hey, girls and guys
View attachment 12125

>hey, girls and guys
View attachment 12125
Lol spread that picture around

"hey guys lets talk about incels which means involuntary celibate, which is a misogyny group. if they just be themselves and improve their personality and go to the gym maybe then they'll get a gf, YOURE NOT ENTITLED to muh body, thats it guyz later"

"hey guys lets talk about incels which means involuntary celibate, which is a misogyny group. if they just be themselves and improve their personality and go to the gym maybe then they'll get a gf, YOURE NOT ENTITLED to muh body, thats it guyz later"
Every FHOs video so far

shes lesbian and thinks she knows what incels are like.

she's lesbian for a reason.

Too bad Alek didn't drive her over.

kek, truth

Attachments

• 1509401698150.jpg
    1509401698150.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 84
"Your an incel cuz you a misogynist and a bad person ok? bye"

Proceeds to gag on the cock of the most macho, misogynist, asshole, violent Chad around.

They never try and disprove the concept of the blackpill they just hurl names at us and cry victim, as all women do. Honestly listening to what women have to say is a waste of your time they're either in it for the views or for validation.

They never try and disprove the concept of the blackpill they just hurl names at us and cry victim, as all women do. Honestly listening to what women have to say is a waste of your time they're either in it for the views or for validation.

JFL i remember that pic

Girl youtuber: And that is why you should be proud of who you are and everyone is attractive in their own way ^_^

"camera goes off and her chad BF beings fucking her"

j-just be *swishes chad's cum in mouth* YOURSELF
IMG 20180510 002359 179

You know she craves that big cock. They will proceed to spout confidence bluepills whilst in a relationship with a gl male.

Oh my God. I want to go to her funeral and pee in her grave after the show.