Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every foid problem is the exact opposite of men

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Foid: Complains about getting too much compliments
Men: Lucky to receive a single compliment in an entire decade

Foid: Complains about having too much sex and STD's
Men: Never even touched a condom

Foid: Complains about too many men wanting to be their friends
Men: Been living alone since high- school

Foid: Complains about getting too much attention
Men: Literally noone would notice if they roped tomorrow

Welcome to tutorial mode
Where all your issues aren't even issues, imagine how much luxury you live in where you don't even value any form of decency and kindness, so many men still hold compliments from years ago due to how rare and special it is.

I've heard several foids in college say they receive too many compliments, get hit on too much, cant go out without having guys cold approaching them.

Meanwhile in my head I was like: I dream of having your annoyances happen to me ONCE in life

And yet, they are still inexplicably the ones getting all the sympathy, while men are swept away into the nearest trash bin.

Foid: Complains about getting too much compliments
Men: Lucky to receive a single compliment in an entire decade

Foid: Complains about having too much sex and STD's
Men: Never even touched a condom

Foid: Complains about too many men wanting to be their friends
Men: Been living alone since high- school

Foid: Complains about getting too much attention
Men: Literally noone would notice if they roped tomorrow

Welcome to tutorial mode
Where all your issues aren't even issues, imagine how much luxury you live in where you don't even value any form of decency and kindness, so many men still hold compliments from years ago due to how rare and special it is.

Most men worry about their survival while foids are worried about picking the chadiest of chads. Privileged whores would all rope if they were in our shoes.

A foid starts an rpg an all her stats are already maxxed out.
Of course she is gonna complain about everything being too easy
full

Most of these wouldn't be an issue for them if Chad was the one approaching and hitting on them.
You will never see them complain that this guy :chad: asked for her number
She will however complain that this other guy :incel: even dared to look at her for more than 3 seconds.

"Such a creepy gaze"

Being born a female is more valuable than anything in this world.

those are exclusively low value male problems, though women dont experience them whatsoever

You will never see them complain that this guy :chad: asked for her number
She will however complain that this other guy :incel: even dared to look at her for more than 3 seconds

This is what makes me hate females the most we men are the victims but the winners of life (females) claim to be the victim it´s like a slave master complaining how hard he has it to his slaves that sure would infuriate them.
Rick and morty girls compliment vs guys compliment

Women are never lonely

I also found this recently which is what you are talking about, they are complaining about all the attention i.e. validation they get, this is why the female brain is flawed who wouldn´t want unlimited validation and adoration from the opposite sex? It´s like winning the lottery and complain they got too much money I mean you won the jackpot and still you are complaining!?

And yet, they are still inexplicably the ones getting all the sympathy, while men are swept away into the nearest trash bin.
This is what makes me hate females the most we men are the victims but the winners of life (females) claim to be the victim it´s like a slave master complaining how hard he has it to his slaves that sure would infuriate them.
Chechens are the only white people left who can deal with foids in a blackpilled based way

Last edited:
A foid starts an rpg an all her stats are already maxxed out.
Of course she is gonna complain about everything being too easy
full
Tutorial mode

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back