Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Every girl is about to become a cam whore/e-thot during quarantine

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
If they can't go out and party and have their drinks paid for or be treated to expensive restaurants on a cuck's dime and are stuck at home, then they're more limited how to make cash or extra cash. Nor can they Instagram-model max in order to be flown out to Dubai to get shit on by Sheikhs and Sultans.

So we will see a complete saturation of the cam whore/patron movement. Cucks will have more options for cam girls resulting in market saturation which will cause ructions with the existing whores as it's more competition. We'll see more desperate thots trying to sell their bathwater and their dirty socks to cuck boys.

Fuck, I hadn’t even thought of this.

Actually, this could be an improvement. If more beckies go into the cam whore business, won’t they outcompete The ugly ones?

Either way this is lifefuel for ThotHubcels

Hypergamy will get worse in the months to come

Actually, this could be an improvement. If more beckies go into the cam whore business, won’t they outcompete The ugly ones?

On the other hand if there's more cam whores due to quarantine there's more cucks in quarantine as well to pay them.

On the other hand if there's more cam whores due to quarantine there's more cucks in quarantine as well to pay them.
I see. In that case I think you’re absolutely right that we’re just going to see an explosion in the market.

We were heading this direction before Corona-chan anyway. At least before "social distancing" it seemed every foid was either doing snapchat or had an account on seeking.

I see. In that case I think you’re absolutely right that we’re just going to see an explosion in the market.

Yep. Not to mention all the Beta Bux who normally on the weekend would be treating girls to drinks in bars and meals in restaurants (before she goes home with Chad). Instead of giving money to women in bars and restaurants, they'll do it with cam girls online as all the bars are shut

Yep. Not to mention all the Beta Bux who normally on the weekend would be treating girls to drinks in bars and meals in restaurants (before she goes home with Chad). Instead of giving money to women in bars and restaurants, they'll do it with cam girls online.
:feelspuke::feelsree:

Most of them already are.
VSCO girls are borderline cam whores already

Whores being whores

this world needs to burn

Nothing new, as always life on tutorial mode. Cucks will be using NEETBUX to fund these whores, the cycle will never end.

I'll bet you the asian massage parlors all throughout CA are teeming with hot young foids that are American this time as opposed to foreign sex slaves.

I remember back in the 2008 recession actually seeing young Asian/White/Latina American women in massage parlors in SF. They were trying to pay their tuition after the mass layoffs started to happen.

I thought those days would never come back. If you wanna know what its like to actually fuck a young hot American foid instead of an ugly old fob sex slave, nows your chance. Of course you gotta do your research and look around if youre in the SF Bay area or SoCal.

Last edited:
streamthots will increasing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back