Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every go out of your way to learn about/research something for purely selfish reasons?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
Not talking about if you are super into birds and do field research on the weekends where you catalog bird species. That's a hobby and good on you for having one. I'm talking about studying a certain topic or subject for "bad" purposes if that makes any sense.

1) When I was in High School we had this genius kid in our class. The rest of us were 15/16 but this other kid was a goddamn 12yo. He skipped a few grades and it showed because he was tiny AF and maybe 80 pounds or something. Anyway, his Dad would take him on safari trips all the time and he was well traveled. He would always bring up random animal facts out of nowhere and tell the whole class this amazing animal fact he knew. It quickly annoyed a lot of us. But a lot of what he would say would sound like such BS so for a semester I remember watching a lot of National Geogrphic documentaries about Africa & shit and picked up a lot of knowledge. Whenever he had a wrong fact I would correct him. Little fuck would get so embarrassed but the girls would defend him. He hit puberty soon after and lost all his baby charm so all the girls stopped defending him shortly after since he looked like a goddamn 13yo pedophile rapist.

2) When I was around 25 this one bitch worked in my office. She used to be a Nun and left or was kicked out for some reason. When I say Nun I mean she was a legit Nun and devoted herself and gave her body to Jesus and all that jazz. Worked at a Chapel in some remote location for years. She would always recite literature and bring in random Bible facts to lunch. Everyone was annoyed with her but it's a small office so we tried to get along. I remember talking to my Dad and having him school me about the Bible (yes I sat there and took it even though I didn't want to. sat through his lectures as he is a Bible nut) and then would go back to work and debate that bitch for hours. She would get so angry sometimes she would go to the bathroom and cry. Serves her right for turning her back on Jesus.

Only did it once as a classmate who bullied me and stole from me had to make a presentation about rattlesnakes, I then told the class that he completely forgot about the pygmy rattlesnakes (Sistrurus sp.) with the intention to make him look stupid but it backfired. Was a tard back then (and even now).

Last edited: