Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

every good trait for women is a bad one for men tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
think about it. extroverted men = good, but a extroverted women is less romanticized than a introverted women.

shy men = bad, shy woman = good

that's because masculinity and femininity are completely opposites. women are chaotic while men are orderly. women are caring while men are uncaring

muscles = masculine fat = feminine (estrogen boosts fat gain and testosterone boosts muscle mass gain)

it never began if you have feminine traits. babyfacecels < ogrecels with darktriadmaxxing. women will look at you like a joke if you have a baby face, if she calls you cute its over, what she needs to call you is hot.

and when i say women i say WOMEN, not girls. you can prettyboymaxx to get some really young JBs, but laws of age of consent would fuck you up.

13569 63EB7D25A8DEDCD9

Over

who do you think attracts more women? if you answered the second one, kys

Especially having tits tbh

Good trait for women? There's almost no such thing as a bad trait for women.

Morbid obesity and extreme aging are about the only thing that turns off 99% of men (and even then a lot of men would still "hit it" or betabuxx).

But everything else? There are men who like everything you could think. Tall? muh amazon. Short? no comment needed. Breasts? Large, medium, small, flat, men like anything. Same for asses. Same for body types (skinny, athletic, "curvy", "thick", pear shaped, X shaped etc)

Good trait for women? There's almost no such thing as a bad trait for women.

Morbid obesity and extreme aging are about the only thing that turns off 99% of men (and even then a lot of men would still "hit it" or betabuxx).

But everything else? There are men who like everything you could think. Tall? muh amazon. Short? no comment needed. Breasts? Large, medium, small, flat, men like anything. Same for asses. Same for body types (skinny, athletic, "curvy", "thick", pear shaped, X shaped etc)
yea, but the majority of men would prefer a shy women over a "powerful and independent women"

i'm not saying their smv isnt infinite. im saying about preferences and not prerequisites, men fuck everything tbh

yea, but the majority of men would prefer a shy women over a "powerful and independent women"

i'm not saying their smv isnt infinite. im saying about preferences and not prerequisites, men fuck everything tbh
I guess yeah a larger amount of guys would prefer the shy, quiet, introverted type girl instead of the other one. But the latter is still the "type" of a huge chunk of male population. Same for tall foids. It's probably the type/fetish of like 20% of males or some shit like that

But yeah women are incel factories

I guess yeah a larger amount of guys would prefer the shy, quiet, introverted type girl instead of the other one. But the latter is still the "type" of a huge chunk of male population. Same for tall foids. It's probably the type/fetish of like 20% of males or some shit like that

But yeah women are incel factories
tbh, but as you said it, its a FETISH and not a normal shit of the human male brain. men will vastly prefer shy women over extroverted women if they're not mentally ill

and i agree completely with the women are incel factories thing

in fact the X chromosome has a lot more genes than the Y one, it just makes sense that women have more influence over their sons than men

The second one is more attractive to younger women. They don't give two shits about muscles. They want guys built like Lil Peep.

cope, only girls
The only foids that count
i think some women even before the 30s are attracted to him. makes literally no sense women wouldnt be attracted to masculine features
Post-wall = whenever a foid becomes unnatractive so basically past 18 for most of them because of partying, drinking, drugs, cock carousel etc.
You realize that "women are the empathetic gender" is the oldest bluepill lie in the book right?

I think women can have any trait and men would still be attracted to them. ngl

The only foids that count
i would date a 22 yo without problems
Post-wall = whenever a foid becomes unnatractive so basically past 18 for most of them because of partying, drinking, drugs, cock carousel etc.
tbh, but 22 yo can be attractive, cope
You realize that "women are the empathetic gender" is the oldest bluepill lie in the book right?
they are empathethic towards their chad bfs and potential sons
I think women can have any trait and men would still be attracted to them. ngl
yes, but the majority of men would prefer shy women over powerful and dominantwomen

i would date a 22 yo without problems
As would most if not all men
tbh, but 22 yo can be attractive, cope
Obviously, but foids are much better looking at a younger age. I should've said "Post-wall = whenever a foid becomes less attractive than she was in her prime" tbh
they are empathethic towards their chad bfs and potential sons
You should've stated that, sounded like you meant they were caring in general

As would most if not all men

Obviously, but she was much better looking at a younger age. I should've said "Post-wall = whenever a foid becomes more unnatractive than she initially was" tbh

You should've stated that, sounded like you meant they were caring in general
tbh

the only people they potentially love is chad and their sons, theres no need to be caring towards someone who you dont love thats what i meant

and when i say women i say WOMEN, not girls. you can prettyboymaxx to get some really young JBs, but laws of age of consent would fuck you up.
AOC is 14 where I'm from

:feelsYall:

Also, laws are not present in the bedroom. If the foid enjoyed the sex, she won't report you. Pretty boy Chad has sex of his life, ejaculates with pretty JB prime foid several times, is in seventh heaven, and even when he leaves her she will still think about him and want him back instead of reporting him to the police. Chad always wins.

Last edited:
both are rare so it cancels out
number of subatomic particles in the universe raised to the second power IQ

Crazy how nature was designed, femoids can't lose

The weird thing is foids always talk about "toxic masculinity" without realising that masculinity and masculine behaviour isn't exclusive to men and can be exhibited by both males and females. Foids can be masculine the same way men can be feminine.

And the people who exhibit toxic masculinity the most are foids. The same way there is a white privilege problem...white FEMALE privilege.

Coping or fakecel. Prettyboys are a niche, they have demand. You are fakecel if women call you cute. You are delusional or fakecel if you think women only want pure raw masculinity and muscle
no women called me cute, but some guys that have babyfaces have been.
ok, there is a niche, but its that, only a niche

its not the natural instinct which would prevail over the majority of women, the majority of them when they reach 20 cringe when they look at their past crushes because they no longer like prettyboys, thats my argument

i would argue that women are naturally more orderly/ tidy than men. its one of the few things they, on average do better. i think its connected to nesting..women are hoarders and nesters.

think about it. extroverted men = good, but a extroverted women is less romanticized than a introverted women.

shy men = bad, shy woman = good

that's because masculinity and femininity are completely opposites. women are chaotic while men are orderly. women are caring while men are uncaring

muscles = masculine fat = feminine (estrogen boosts fat gain and testosterone boosts muscle mass gain)

it never began if you have feminine traits. babyfacecels < ogrecels with darktriadmaxxing. women will look at you like a joke if you have a baby face, if she calls you cute its over, what she needs to call you is hot.

View attachment 413162
View attachment 413164

who do you think attracts more women? if you answered the second one, kys
if you think the 2nd guy attracts ANY foids, you are delusional. i thought i looked young until i saw this guy jfl

the second one can attract more women I think, the first one is a disgusting brute only attracting low life whores
the first man will be abhored in my shithole, totally a low life gang member
the second one can be JBslayer,the guy below has 1million broadcast
Screenshot 20210605 010657 jpg

Last edited:
I get made fun of by foids for having a baby face

Men, and especially ugly men, will never win.