[Based] Every hole should be circumcised at birth

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 14h 23m
If we don't get to keep our foreskins I don't see a reason as to why holes should be allowed to keep their clitoris. Both don't serve any purpose when it comes to reproduction.

Plus female circumcision comes with plenty of benefits. Painful periods, infections, urinary problems and the best one - lack of interest in sex. They won't masturbate so there'd be no degenerate sex toys like dildos or vibrators. They won't be able to stimulate their pussy which will lead to vaginal dryness and thus Chad won't enjoying fucking them. Its like killing two birds with one stone.

It won't end hypergamy or benefit us in any way but at least holes will be miserable.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Veteran
39d 11m
Circumcision is Jewish barbarism. So only Jewish females should be circumcised. And all Jewish males should have their entire penis removed leaving just a pee stump.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 14h 23m
Circumcision is Jewish barbarism. So only Jewish females should be circumcised. And all Jewish males should have their entire penis removed leaving just a pee stump.
Fucking based

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
77d 36m
If we don't get to keep our foreskins I don't see a reason as to why holes should be allowed to keep their clitoris.
Amen.

My foreskin was taken against my will, leaving me with a lifeless dick that feels NOTHING. I FEEL NOTHING DOWN THERE. Foids should feel our plight.

Kuuro

Kuuro

I walk among the cursed.
★★★★
7d 8h 38m
Amen.

My foreskin was taken against my will, leaving me with a lifeless dick that feels NOTHING. I FEEL NOTHING DOWN THERE. Foids should feel our plight.
bitch i still got my foreskin but i dont feel anything... its hard to even cum like this :cryfeels:
;);):feelsrope:

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 14h 23m
Amen.

Exactly. Plus I've heard that jerking off with a foreskin is much better. We will never be able to feel that sensation. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:Holes should be forced to go through the same thing.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
129d 14h 39m
bitch i still got my foreskin but i dont feel anything... its hard to even cum like this :cryfeels:
;);):feelsrope:
You use emojis like a foid. Interesting. Ill be watching you.

20200711_080502.jpg

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
25d 3h 34m
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
129d 14h 39m
stupid monkey... shall i send you a dick pic? oh wait ask your mom she still got them pics i bet ;) ;) ;) ;)
You wont last long here.

Thats all ill say.

Enjoy your short stay larper.

20200602_021524.png

Kuuro

Kuuro

I walk among the cursed.
★★★★
7d 8h 38m
You wont last long here.

Thats all ill say.

Enjoy your short stay larper.

View attachment 306252
yeah sure.
im not the one who try this gorilla bullshit. drop this shitty act. i don't think anyone is interested in this.
but i hope you are right and i wont last long here ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
77d 36m
jerking off with a foreskin is much better.
You don't understand.

When I used to Jerk off (permanently stopped now), I WOULD FEEL NOTHING. ZERO. Everyone online would talk about how "tickly" and great it feels, but because of my botched circumcision. I will never feel a thing.

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Recruit
★★★
2d 15h 28m
women want genetics more than they want sex

so they'd still practice hypergamy

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 14h 23m
women want genetics more than they want sex

so they'd still practice hypergamy
yep. hypergamy won't end. But at least they'll be miserable and frustrated because she can't get off.
You don't understand.

When I used to Jerk off (permanently stopped now), I WOULD FEEL NOTHING. ZERO. Everyone online would talk about how "tickly" and great it feels, but because of my botched circumcision. I will never feel a thing.
Fucking brutal man. I thought you went through a proper circumcision that's why I wrote that.

But botched circumcision is brutal beyond reckoning. It fucks you up for life. My condolences.

Last edited:
muharremabi

muharremabi

Overlord
★★★★★
118d 6h 41m
Circumcise pill is indeed one of the most brutal pills when it comes to gender equality. Its barbarism and worse than any rape that a hole will ever experience. Feminists will never discuss this because they deliberately support gender inequality because it benefits to them. If gender equality was a real thing incels would have been treated better than their current situations.
You don't understand.

I blame jews for that. All of this is because of their retarded religious traditions. They also tricked muslims into getting circumcised.

Last edited:
metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 14h 23m
Circumcise pill is indeed one of the most brutal pills when it comes to gender equality. Its barbarism and worse than any rape that a hole will ever experience. Feminists will never discuss this because they deliberately support gender inequality because it benefits to them. If gender equality was a real thing incels would have been treated better than their current situations.
Exactly. White holes even support this shit. Almost all of them won't even date an uncircumcised guy.

That's why I support female circumcision, they'll understand what we feel once they go through the same shit.

N

NormScum

Banned
-
4d 22h 52m
No point to this tbh. Just kill or rape them.

stravinsky

stravinsky

it cant end if it never began
★★★★
99d 14h 11m
63BDCED9-1316-4A9E-9CBE-3CB903B384ED.jpeg

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★
8d 22h 38m
No why torture kikecels

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Veteran
39d 11m
No why torture kikecels
The reason is simple. Jews are sick, perverted people who think butchering baby's genitals without their consent is terrific and trick everyone else (like my stupid parents) into butchering their baby's genitals too. These are really, sick people who should have all been burned in ovens 75 years ago, but sadly we still have to deal with them. So we should show the all the Jews just how terrific it is to have your genitals butchered without their consent.

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
2d 18h 1m
Will only increase hypergamy and/or inceldom to massive levels, low IQ short-term revenge/power move tbh tbh.

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★
8d 22h 38m
The reason is simple. Jews are sick, perverted people who think butchering baby's genitals without their consent is terrific and trick everyone else (like my stupid parents) into butchering their baby's genitals too. These are really, sick people who should have all been burned in ovens 75 years ago, but sadly we still have to deal with them. So we should show the all the Jews just how terrific it is to have your genitals butchered without their consent.
Yea I can’t believe the jews mutilated me without my consent for their sick god and they push feminism and ruin lives of incels

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 14h 23m
Truer words were never spoken.

angryethnicincel

angryethnicincel

Loser Ethnic Truecel
★★
4d 15h 17m
FGM is based. I agree with the idea of it and wish it was compulsory.