Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Every hole should be circumcised at birth

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
If we don't get to keep our foreskins I don't see a reason as to why holes should be allowed to keep their clitoris. Both don't serve any purpose when it comes to reproduction.

Plus female circumcision comes with plenty of benefits. Painful periods, infections, urinary problems and the best one - lack of interest in sex. They won't masturbate so there'd be no degenerate sex toys like dildos or vibrators. They won't be able to stimulate their pussy which will lead to vaginal dryness and thus Chad won't enjoying fucking them. Its like killing two birds with one stone.

It won't end hypergamy or benefit us in any way but at least holes will be miserable.

Circumcision is Jewish barbarism. So only Jewish females should be circumcised. And all Jewish males should have their entire penis removed leaving just a pee stump.

Circumcision is Jewish barbarism. So only Jewish females should be circumcised. And all Jewish males should have their entire penis removed leaving just a pee stump.
Fucking based

If we don't get to keep our foreskins I don't see a reason as to why holes should be allowed to keep their clitoris.
Amen.

My foreskin was taken against my will, leaving me with a lifeless dick that feels NOTHING. I FEEL NOTHING DOWN THERE. Foids should feel our plight.

Amen.

My foreskin was taken against my will, leaving me with a lifeless dick that feels NOTHING. I FEEL NOTHING DOWN THERE. Foids should feel our plight.
bitch i still got my foreskin but i dont feel anything... its hard to even cum like this :cryfeels:
;);):feelsrope:

Amen.

Exactly. Plus I've heard that jerking off with a foreskin is much better. We will never be able to feel that sensation. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:Holes should be forced to go through the same thing.

bitch i still got my foreskin but i dont feel anything... its hard to even cum like this :cryfeels:
;);):feelsrope:
You use emojis like a foid. Interesting. Ill be watching you.

20200711 080502

stupid monkey... shall i send you a dick pic? oh wait ask your mom she still got them pics i bet ;) ;) ;) ;)
You wont last long here.

Thats all ill say.

Enjoy your short stay larper.

20200602 021524

You wont last long here.

Thats all ill say.

Enjoy your short stay larper.

View attachment 306252
yeah sure.
im not the one who try this gorilla bullshit. drop this shitty act. i don't think anyone is interested in this.
but i hope you are right and i wont last long here ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

jerking off with a foreskin is much better.
You don't understand.

When I used to Jerk off (permanently stopped now), I WOULD FEEL NOTHING. ZERO. Everyone online would talk about how "tickly" and great it feels, but because of my botched circumcision. I will never feel a thing.

women want genetics more than they want sex

so they'd still practice hypergamy

women want genetics more than they want sex

so they'd still practice hypergamy
yep. hypergamy won't end. But at least they'll be miserable and frustrated because she can't get off.
You don't understand.

When I used to Jerk off (permanently stopped now), I WOULD FEEL NOTHING. ZERO. Everyone online would talk about how "tickly" and great it feels, but because of my botched circumcision. I will never feel a thing.
Fucking brutal man. I thought you went through a proper circumcision that's why I wrote that.

But botched circumcision is brutal beyond reckoning. It fucks you up for life. My condolences.

Last edited:
Circumcise pill is indeed one of the most brutal pills when it comes to gender equality. Its barbarism and worse than any rape that a hole will ever experience. Feminists will never discuss this because they deliberately support gender inequality because it benefits to them. If gender equality was a real thing incels would have been treated better than their current situations.
You don't understand.

I blame jews for that. All of this is because of their retarded religious traditions. They also tricked muslims into getting circumcised.

Last edited:
Circumcise pill is indeed one of the most brutal pills when it comes to gender equality. Its barbarism and worse than any rape that a hole will ever experience. Feminists will never discuss this because they deliberately support gender inequality because it benefits to them. If gender equality was a real thing incels would have been treated better than their current situations.
Exactly. White holes even support this shit. Almost all of them won't even date an uncircumcised guy.

That's why I support female circumcision, they'll understand what we feel once they go through the same shit.

No point to this tbh. Just kill or rape them.

63BDCED9 1316 4A9E 9CBE 3CB903B384ED

No why torture kikecels

No why torture kikecels
The reason is simple. Jews are sick, perverted people who think butchering baby's genitals without their consent is terrific and trick everyone else (like my stupid parents) into butchering their baby's genitals too. These are really, sick people who should have all been burned in ovens 75 years ago, but sadly we still have to deal with them. So we should show the all the Jews just how terrific it is to have your genitals butchered without their consent.

Will only increase hypergamy and/or inceldom to massive levels, low IQ short-term revenge/power move tbh tbh.

The reason is simple. Jews are sick, perverted people who think butchering baby's genitals without their consent is terrific and trick everyone else (like my stupid parents) into butchering their baby's genitals too. These are really, sick people who should have all been burned in ovens 75 years ago, but sadly we still have to deal with them. So we should show the all the Jews just how terrific it is to have your genitals butchered without their consent.
Yea I can’t believe the jews mutilated me without my consent for their sick god and they push feminism and ruin lives of incels

Truer words were never spoken.

FGM is based. I agree with the idea of it and wish it was compulsory.