Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Every incel should go watch Joker right now

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
This movie was really good I identified with joker a lot and they even nailed the way incel acts and the way incel thinks I am very impressed it was one of the best movie I ever watched in my entire life 10/10 go watch now it will make you smile.

I'm waiting for Bluray.

I'm waiting to torrent it.

This movie was really good I identified with joker a lot and they even nailed the way incel acts and the way incel thinks I am very impressed it was one of the best movie I ever watched in my entire life 10/10 go watch now it will make you smile.
Have two weeks off from work now, will definitely go to the cinema

Just fucking pay for the cinema ticket its worth it trust me I was skeptical too but its really good movie it will speak to you. It's worth it.
the only cheap cinema near me I used to work at and its suicidefuel going back :cryfeels: They make me pay for a ticket despite working with them for a year but let my Chad lite brother go in for free because they hung out with him once since his friend used to work there.

OP is correct.
Use your NEETbux or rightfully earned shekels, go see it. It is an uncucked and sympathetic movie.

I will wait for torrent, no need to shill 10 bucks just to stand next to normies and their becky girlfriends for 3 fucking hours.

Just fucking pay for the cinema ticket its worth it trust me I was skeptical too but its really good movie it will speak to you. It's worth it.
I don't like cinemas. People stare at me like if I'm going to shoot up the place.

I will wait for torrent, no need to shill 10 bucks just to stand next to normies and their becky girlfriends for 3 fucking hours.
its 3 hours long? lol ill just wait for the torrent

its 3 hours long? lol ill just wait for the torrent

It's 2 hours felt like 1 minute though time went quick watching this movie.

I want to watch it but don't deal well in crowds

I agree 100%. To be honest, I was absolutely SHOCKED when I saw it the first time! (I saw it twice and will see is a third time this coming weekend). I was as if they had read my thoughts. JOKER behaves and even talks like me. I was expecting more bluepilled shit from JEW hollywood but this was the real deal.

It was the FIRST time I never went to see a movie by myself. The last time I went to the theater it was with my family like 7 years ago.

Just as how he is a controlling, manipulative, narcissistic mother, I just such a father, who wanted to hold me back. Joker has problems interacting with others, and so do I. It was abuse by my father that led to my stuttering, just as abuse by his mother led to this odd laughter.

Like him, I have dream that I fear will never be realized. I also have fantasy crushes, and I feel like I am living in a dream.

OP is correct.
Use your NEETbux or rightfully earned shekels, go see it. It is an uncucked and sympathetic movie.
Shekels :feelskek: :feelskek:

100% worth it. I never buy stuff from Jew Hollywood, but this is the ONLY exception I am making.

I really want to see it but the only places where we have theaters is on malls here in Brazil and every time I go in one I leave there humiliated and defeated.

my brother took me and payed for my ticket

the killing talk show host scene was epic
did not like the Batman origin thing but I get that it's a comic book movie
didn't feel like it though
congratulations shills, I enjoyed it

Me too but was worth the pain.
OP is correct.
How the phuck did you guys get over the going by yourself aspect? If I went people would immediately think I'd shoot the place up.

I have that look

I paid $20 for IMAX

it was amazing

The torrent is on TPB. Good movie. I think it's getting hyped up a wee bit though.

How the phuck did you guys get over the going by yourself aspect? If I went people would immediately think I'd shoot the place up.

I have that look

I went late so I went into a dark cinema nobody could even see me. They play the commercials at the start anyway so I didn't miss anything.

Yes it was pretty good tbh

Normies hate it, but Incels and loners love it!?

I'm not giving a single cent to the Jews who run Hollywood.

I have that look
Relish it boyo, fuck it. If they wanna think that they can.

im going to torrent the shit out of it when it comes out on bluray

I don't like cinemas. People stare at me like if I'm going to shoot up the place.
On the bright side, with this movie that's part of the experience

The torrent is on TPB. Good movie. I think it's getting hyped up a wee bit though.

It lived up to the hype brother. I think I will see it again.

It's 2 hours felt like 1 minute though time went quick watching this movie.
for real. felt like it ended too soon.
it was still perfect though

The best movie experience since The Dark Knight!

Feel to lame and vulnerable for going to cinema without cute teen girls :/

I am waiting to pirate the Blu-ray

too high inhib to go to see it

how tf does an incel act and think this doesnt define me

stupid watching that gay ass shit.

as a black pilled person it's fucking cringe
how tf does an incel act and think this doesnt define me

yea because he is a cuck tears user

It becomes more based and blackpilled the more you read into it

Tried today but they wouldn’t let me bring backpack into theater.

Is up on steam :feelstrash:

:incel: It feels pretty bad going to the movies on your own because if the movie is popular then you're going to have to sit beside or between a group of friends. For this reason I like to pick aisle seats, so that I don't have to sit between TWO couples/groups.On the other hand, I always go to the movies drunk or high so I don't really give a shit what people think of me.

:incel: It feels pretty bad going to the movies on your own because if the movie is popular then you're going to have to sit beside or between a group of friends. For this reason I like to pick aisle seats, so that I don't have to sit between TWO couples/groups.On the other hand, I always go to the movies drunk or high so I don't really give a shit what people think of me.
i will go tomorrow to the cinema on thursday but i always go to the early showings at 2pm or so where very few people watch it. Most normies go in the evening to the cinema. Lucky me i have this and next week off from work.

I saw it with my (also incel) best friend in cinema and we liked it a lot, that movie portray very well the suffering of low-LMS men in modern society, and the main character is an involuntary celibate too!