Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Every incels.co tweet was deleted.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Attachments

• 1593783074153.png
    1593783074153.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 25
no one cares about the .co twitter tbh, all they do is argue with random ass people who have 2 likes on their tweets

no one cares about the .co twitter tbh, all they do is argue with random ass people who have 2 likes on their tweets

This pill is too hard for Marquis to swallow

Better than getting nuked from twitter I guess
tbh

:f:
Tbh I really respect that the twitter took a stand and fought back against NPCcucks with facts and logic. It was fun while it lasted :feelsbadman:

Tbh I really respect that the twitter took a stand and fought back against NPCcucks with facts and logic. It was fun while it lasted :feelsbadman:
it had a lot of good arguments and shit

I didn't even know .co had Twitter.

Marquis on suiwatch.

take the Marquis baileypill

Its over for incels.co twitter

I think this was to fall in line with some twitter cuck rule on hate speech so the twitter account didnt have to be banned

I don't have a twitter so I couldn't care less tbh

Never go there tbh

:f:

But it's not gone, it's just starting fresh.

I remember when they posted one of my songs on .co's twitter, Fukkin Loser did it. I'm thankful.

Shame, they had some based tweets

brutal :blackpill: jfl