Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every little things pisses me off nowadays

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
I used to be calm but I can't contain my anger anymore. Break a glass? Drop a dish? Spilling water? Dropping my phone and cracking my screen? Makes me think about everything that went bad in my life and keeps me in that mood for about thirty minutes. You know that mood when you just lay on your bed thinking about why your life sucks? It honestly sucks.

I know that feeling. It's a symptom of depression.

ngl im also super sensitive to any kind of frustration too

Keep not going ER

I used to be calm but I can't contain my anger anymore. Break a glass? Drop a dish? Spilling water? Dropping my phone and cracking my screen? Makes me think about everything that went bad in my life and keeps me in that mood for about thirty minutes. You know that mood when you just lay on your bed thinking about why your life sucks? It honestly sucks.
I live alone and don't care about my neighbors, so I just scream/roar in anger. It is somewhat cathartic, but I have accidentally done it outside once, so it is becoming too much of a habit.

I live alone and don't care about my neighbors, so I just scream/roar in anger. It is somewhat cathartic, but I have accidentally done it outside once, so it is becoming too much of a habit.
Hopefully, the police don't show up talking about noise complaints. :feelswow:

The other day I stepped on glass and cut my foot, and for some reason that put me in a bad mood all day and I felt like raging.

The other day I stepped on glass and cut my foot, and for some reason that put me in a bad mood all day and I felt like raging.
It's little things like that occurrence that cause build-up and each time it happens makes a count-down clock to a breakdown.