Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every male in your ancestry successfully mated

Thomas837

Thomas837

Banned
-
All of your male ancestors successfully passed on their genes to their offspring. There were many Chads in your lineage who likely impregnated many beautiful young women.

However you are the unfortunate combination of them, because you have inherited negative traits from your ancestors and you are now suffering the consequences.

Your lineage dies here.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

And even if you do successfully ascend and breed in the future and produce offspring even if it's with a very attractive, tall, athletic young female, your male-offspring are still likely to have your shitty manlet, acne-prone, ugly nose, shit jawline, receding hairline, recessed chin genes and be truecels.

The standards for dating increase and become more difficult every year, imagine the competition in 20+ years when your son would be ready to breed?
You'd need to have perfect face, athletic build and be at least 6 foot 4 with god-tier genetics.

Even if you do ascend, your male lineage is still going to end.

It's so over :feelsrope:

On the bright side, your female offspring will have no problem getting used and abused by Chad.
:feelskek: JFL

Cope none of my male ancestory would have mated in 2019. Back in time we would all have done well except for some truecells

Was it done with real passion, or just because of tradition?..
Those are times, when tradition ends, and if girl cannot bring pasion - she has no value, just wast of oxygen

My father was alcoholic manlet, by no means chad.

Just to think thousands of years of surviving just for genetic trash like me to be made, I don't understand how natural selection hasn't made us all have at least decent genetics since it was survival of the fittest.

My dad (late 60s) would 100% be an incel today if he was my age.

This proves that incels are a symptom of the times we live in.

What difference does it make? I don't care about that, I just want happiness.

I actually think about this all the time, how is it possible that all of my countless ancestors were able to reproduce, and all of that led to me. The end of the line. Pass the rope.

My dad was even uglier than me, no way he would have reproduced in today's feminist world

I actually think about this all the time, how is it possible that all of my countless ancestors were able to reproduce, and all of that led to me. The end of the line. Pass the rope.

It's not really our fault. Blame tinder and internet. They inflated dating standards. At least 20% of young men are not having sex yearly and raising, incels are definitely on the rise.

Some of my ancestors reproduced through mitosis and mated just as much as I did. Their lack of mating was also involuntary, they weren't male though.

wonder if my long ago ancestors had some other blood

No, they did not. Tons of people in your ancestry were a genetic abomination so they died alone. They use to even throw genetic abominations off of a cliff and stone ugly people to death.

No, they did not. Tons of people in your ancestry were a genetic abomination so they died alone. They use to even throw genetic abominations off of a cliff and stone ugly people to death.
I remember there was a tribe that killed beautiful people to sacrifice to their god
I remember there was a tribe that killed beautiful people to sacrifice to their god

My ancestors probably coped by going to war and died in battle. Even if they had a foid and children they still threw it all away by dieing in battle for glory but back then it was honorable. Now you'll just fight for some jew war if you go to battle.

My ancestors had a “special surprise” waiting for me

Pretty sure all my ancestors must have been subhuman freaks, the difference is in gynocracy, I'm relegated to subhuman status.

my ancestors fought in multiple wars while i'm still a virgin JFL they could defeat multiple enemies but couldn't defeat worst of all - feminism

My father is a tall normie. My maternal grandfather was pretty much a high tier normie.

That's why I think Darwinian cels are dumb. It's not that my genes are bad, it's just that they were combined in such a way that I ended up ugly. But I don't think at all that all my offspring would also be ugly. I have plenty of decent-looking genes, it's just a matter of luck.

the reason why my ancestor were breeding back then and had an offspring is because things were very different from what it is now, a woman would stick with her husband if he provides for her and her children and that's that she didn't care if he was 6 feet 2 or had a squared jawline or if he had a beard or any of the shit that we see today so yes if my ancestors were born today they would become genetic dead ends as well
My dad (late 60s) would 100% be an incel today if he was my age.

This proves that incels are a symptom of the times we live in.
High IQ my dad is like 5 feet 2 and i'm almost 6 feet and i'm a genetic dead end, No fucking way that if he was born today he'd have a wife and children even if he betabuxmaxx

Last edited:
It's not really our fault. Blame tinder and internet. They inflated dating standards. At least 20% of young men are not having sex yearly and raising, incels are definitely on the rise.
i agree but bro why did u copy my custom title? :feelskek::feelskek:

Just truecels could be incels in the past

My father is a tall normie. My maternal grandfather was pretty much a high tier normie.

That's why I think Darwinian cels are dumb. It's not that my genes are bad, it's just that they were combined in such a way that I ended up ugly. But I don't think at all that all my offspring would also be ugly. I have plenty of decent-looking genes, it's just a matter of luck.

This, as far as I know, my ancestors are normie tier, if speaking with the more lenient evaluation criteria of the previous times. Under the current unrealistic standards, our latest male editions are either incel (my case), or betabuxing hard. It doesn´t help that I also got unlucky with gene recombination.

I bet a grand that my father and my uncles would be incel in today´s sexual market. Successfully mating in the past is not guarantee of successful mating in the future.

And then comes us...

i have an incel uncle