[JFL] EVERY MAN IS BORN EQUAL

Alfen

Alfen

Captain
-
Proof here:
https://www.instagram.com/nick__bateman/?hl=fr

Thank you society for telling that my inherent value as a man is the exact same as this guy.

The hardships I faced in life are all due to my personal choices and life decisions.
No, my genetic and my upbringing had no effect on where I am today.

Being seen as the same as this man and knowing that I had the exact same opportunities as him in life, whether it is for dating, job interview and social relations, I shall now go to the nearest modeling agency, get a job there like he did, find myself a loving wife, raise a family and give back all the joy and love this world gave me!

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

25 y/o "khhv"(3D), daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
Egalitarianism is a lie, people don't like to hear it though.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I don't see the link, something happened to it?

Edit: I see it now, nevermind.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Ascendant Cell
-
biggest bullshit in consitution. Lol at fags who love the constituiton filled with fake bluepilled bs.

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
I hate Thomas Jefferson for writing that load of BS trying to be profound while even back then there were fucking slaves in his area while he wrote that. My old school textbooks knew it too, they admit as such and say all men are not created equal but should have equal opportunity. Only the most soy and bluepilled idiot would take it seriously.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Officer
-
That statement is just to make lower value men cope with the fact they are practically background characters in the eyes of people. It gives them the illusion that the world is fair and equal so they can be good little worker bees.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
That baby already mogs me.

G

gylo

Officer
-
Hunter eyes as a literal infant, he has more SMV in diapers than most incels will have in their entire lives

happiless

happiless

genetic trash
-
Mogged by a fucking infant JFL

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Wizard
-
That statement is just to make lower value men cope with the fact they are practically background characters in the eyes of people. It gives them the illusion that the world is fair and equal so they can be good little worker bees.
This.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Veteran
-
I hate Thomas Jefferson for writing that load of BS trying to be profound while even back then there were fucking slaves in his area while he wrote that. My old school textbooks knew it too, they admit as such and say all men are not created equal but should have equal opportunity. Only the most soy and bluepilled idiot would take it seriously.
Such is the nature of power. Everyone wants to make rules for other people they don't have to follow.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Major
-
Proof here:
https://www.instagram.com/nick__bateman/?hl=fr

Thank you society for telling that my inherent value as a man is the exact same as this guy.

The hardships I faced in life are all due to my personal choices and life decisions.
No, my genetic and my upbringing had no effect on where I am today.

Being seen as the same as this man and knowing that I had the exact same opportunities as him in life, whether it is for dating, job interview and social relations, I shall now go to the nearest modeling agency, get a job there like he did, find myself a loving wife, raise a family and give back all the joy and love this world gave me!

Lmao the greatest joke ever told

JustBeBornPerfect Theory

GetFucked

GetFucked

Gruntcel
-
must be easy living life on chad mode and just whoring for attention

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
lmao there is no fairness in this fucked up world

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Commander
-
Go NEET.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
his wife is ugly as shit