Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL EVERY MAN IS BORN EQUAL

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Proof here:
https://www.instagram.com/nick__bateman/?hl=fr

Thank you society for telling that my inherent value as a man is the exact same as this guy.

The hardships I faced in life are all due to my personal choices and life decisions.
No, my genetic and my upbringing had no effect on where I am today.

Being seen as the same as this man and knowing that I had the exact same opportunities as him in life, whether it is for dating, job interview and social relations, I shall now go to the nearest modeling agency, get a job there like he did, find myself a loving wife, raise a family and give back all the joy and love this world gave me!

Egalitarianism is a lie, people don't like to hear it though.

I don't see the link, something happened to it?

Edit: I see it now, nevermind.

biggest bullshit in consitution. Lol at fags who love the constituiton filled with fake bluepilled bs.

I hate Thomas Jefferson for writing that load of BS trying to be profound while even back then there were fucking slaves in his area while he wrote that. My old school textbooks knew it too, they admit as such and say all men are not created equal but should have equal opportunity. Only the most soy and bluepilled idiot would take it seriously.

That statement is just to make lower value men cope with the fact they are practically background characters in the eyes of people. It gives them the illusion that the world is fair and equal so they can be good little worker bees.

That baby already mogs me.

Hunter eyes as a literal infant, he has more SMV in diapers than most incels will have in their entire lives

Mogged by a fucking infant JFL

That statement is just to make lower value men cope with the fact they are practically background characters in the eyes of people. It gives them the illusion that the world is fair and equal so they can be good little worker bees.
This.

I hate Thomas Jefferson for writing that load of BS trying to be profound while even back then there were fucking slaves in his area while he wrote that. My old school textbooks knew it too, they admit as such and say all men are not created equal but should have equal opportunity. Only the most soy and bluepilled idiot would take it seriously.

Such is the nature of power. Everyone wants to make rules for other people they don't have to follow.

Proof here:
https://www.instagram.com/nick__bateman/?hl=fr

Thank you society for telling that my inherent value as a man is the exact same as this guy.

The hardships I faced in life are all due to my personal choices and life decisions.
No, my genetic and my upbringing had no effect on where I am today.

Being seen as the same as this man and knowing that I had the exact same opportunities as him in life, whether it is for dating, job interview and social relations, I shall now go to the nearest modeling agency, get a job there like he did, find myself a loving wife, raise a family and give back all the joy and love this world gave me!

Lmao the greatest joke ever told

JustBeBornPerfect Theory

must be easy living life on chad mode and just whoring for attention

lmao there is no fairness in this fucked up world

Go NEET.