Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every man wants a virgin bride

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
No matter what western cucks say, deep down every man wants a virgin wife

Would bang pretty roastie maybe, but no commitments

Virgin wife who gives all her love

This is my dream a loyal virgin wife
But ofc dream are a illusion

:soy:AKKKCUALLY I want my wife to have LOTS of experience before i meet her, or else the sex would be boring,

:soy:You inkwels want a woman who has no experience in bed?

:soy:Thats a yiiikes from me dawg

:soy:AKKKCUALLY I want my wife to have LOTS of experience before i meet her, or else the sex would be boring,

Nothing more retarded than comments like this

Not going to happen. Unless you reincarnate as a Chad and fuck her in highschool.

depends. some vergins arescared to do kinky shit with you

Imagine being first in someone's life

depends. some vergins arescared to do kinky shit with you
Massive cope, people who got married as virgins report the most active and happiest sex lives. You only see people complaining about inactive sex lives or a wife/girlfriend unwilling to do something for them when she is a non virgin, because the non virgin would do it with Chad.

The Virgin would do it with her first lifematched partner.

Physically a woman is a virgin until she isn't. In the West, the division typically occurs before a woman is 20. Many times it occurs before she is 15. I think those who insist that their mates be physically virgins do themselves a disservice. If an emotionally immature girl loses her physical virginity to a Chad, it does not mean she lost her emotional virginity as well.

Last edited:
Physically a woman is a virgin until she isn't. In the West, the division typically occurs before a woman is 20. Many times it occurs before she is 15. I think those who insist that their mates be physically virgins do themselves a disservice. If an emotionally immature girl loses her physical virginity to a Chad, it does not mean she lost her emotional virginity as well.
Cope. Emotional virginity would be defiinitely lost if a girl loses her physical virginity to a Chad. Sex is more than putting penis in a pussy. A physical virgin would always remember how her body was first explored by Chad, not to mention how breathtakingly handsome he was, and still makes her heart skips a beat everytime she thinks about her

they are out there ( religious foids) but they are preserved for chad

I dont believe even deep down IT can believe this. No man can cope this hard.

Cope. Emotional virginity would be defiinitely lost if a girl loses her physical virginity to a Chad. Sex is more than putting penis in a pussy. A physical virgin would always remember how her body was first explored by Chad, not to mention how breathtakingly handsome he was, and still makes her heart skips a beat everytime she thinks about her
Or maybe rope. If you assume you know her actions and reactions, and that your assumption is accurate, then you make success stastically impossible.

Virgin wife is nice, but I'm realistic and willing to look past it to ascend, knowing that about 99% of females have already lost it by 20.

Best to hitchhike to Iran and pray you don’t killed by joo drone.

Or maybe rope. If you assume you know her actions and reactions, and that your assumption is accurate, then you make success stastically impossible.
At least you got the upper hand if you managed to take a girl's virginity with non paid consensual sex. Automatically you'd pair bond with her emotionally. But yeah if she lost it with her sweet teen crush after prom then you're fucked. You'd be only her second best. You're just her current guy. Her forever guy is stored in her inner heart and can't be kicked out, meanwhile you're placed outside that special room. No gym, career, money, personality, game, or anything can change this fact. Everytime you see her you'll always know that she carries that special guy everywhere. This may look like success outwards that you managed to ascend and get a girl. But what you'd be living is a life with a thought of failure you'll carry all the way to your deathbed. Or maybe stools and rope in other possible variations

The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid.

-Proverbs 30:19

A more contemporary example: Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance.

-Wilde

At least you got the upper hand if you managed to take a girl's virginity with non paid consensual sex. Automatically you'd pair bond with her emotionally. But yeah if she lost it with her sweet teen crush after prom then you're fucked. You'd be only her second best. You're just her current guy. Her forever guy is stored in her inner heart and can't be kicked out, meanwhile you're placed outside that special room. No gym, career, money, personality, game, or anything can change this fact. Everytime you see her you'll always know that she carries that special guy everywhere. This may look like success outwards that you managed to ascend and get a girl. But what you'd be living is a life with a thought of failure you'll carry all the way to your deathbed. Or maybe stools and rope in other possible variations
You seem quite confident in your assertions, but you use little but dogma to justify them.

You seem quite confident in your assertions, but you use little but dogma to justify them.
Ok I'll use this.

There are some other figures and graphs but I never save the websites. I'll find it again if you want to see

Ok I'll use this.
View attachment 132645

There are some other figures and graphs but I never save the websites. I'll find it again if you want to see
Seems to peak at 2. 30% chance of failure is 70% chance of success. Sure, the 95% success rate at 0 partners is a much better bet, but 7 out of 10 is still better than 2 to 1.

reminder that the "men want debt-free virgins without tattoos" meme created a HURRICANE of femoid rage, tears and lard spewing around all over the place

Seems to peak at 2. 30% chance of failure is 70% chance of success. Sure, the 95% success rate at 0 partners is a much better bet, but 7 out of 10 is still better than 2 to 1.

That 70% represents half your salary, access to your (presumed) kids and quite possibly your home and possessions.

Put another way, you have a 10 chamber revolver in front of your head. 7 chambers are loaded with dummie rounds, 3 are live. You close your eyes and the chamber is spun randomly. You are asked to pull the trigger. How confident do you feel?

I think must be embarrasing going with your used gf in the street and each guy that pass in front already has fucked the hole.

If a woman has fucked 26 other guys before you what are you to her?
You are replaceable in an instant
You are not her best
You are not her first
She’s been through all the heartbreaks in the world

You’re nothing but a walking ATM who panders to her needs as she nags you and hangs pussy like a carrot on a stick meanwhilst she looks like a post prime used/up fat piece of flesh

Virgin marriage or cuckoldry. Those are the only two options for a man in 2019.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Best to hitchhike to Iran and pray you don’t killed by joo drone.
better find a village

big cities(that are not mashad or qom) are cucked

t.knower of iranian society

also we all want virgin wives op, I do too, but we know its unrealistic as they are virgin for chad

also JFL at cucks who want to settle with a roastie, why ruin your life like that when you can live freely

Imagine looking at your big family and then at your wife, even if she's already post-prime, and remembering that she gave all her best years to YOU and only YOU. Her fertility and attractiveness prime was used to please you and to conceive your progeny, not to fuck random thugs and Chads.

Imagine looking at your big family and then at your wife, even if she's already post-prime, and remembering that she gave all her best years to YOU and only YOU. Her fertility and attractiveness prime was used to please you and to conceive your progeny, not to fuck random thugs and Chads.
lol forget about that, women will marry with prior debt now, so that you pay with your labor for the good times she had with other men

she both shares her youthful looks and your future money with other men

lol forget about that, women will marry with prior debt now, so that you pay with your labor for the good times she had with other men

she both shares her youthful looks and your future money with other men
That's why I think even calling what we have now in the west "marriage" is an insult to actual, traditional marriage.

It should be called "cuckage".

That's why I think even calling what we have now in the west "marriage" is an insult to actual, traditional marriage.

It should be called "cuckage".
it's kind of like a government trick to keep worthless mouths fed

there would be even more holes in the government's budget if it couldn't figure out a way to pair up one heavy-spending debt creator with a paypig slave to cover it all

we should expect more pressure to be put so that this pairing-off does happen one way or another, e.g live with a woman under the same roof for a year, now you have to pay her expenses for life

I think there will be no such thing as post prime-ness when you marry her a young virgin bride. A man would see that kind of wife like when he first met her in her younger days and fell for her, when she was also head over heels to him. Along his life he'll always see her like the sweet innocent girl she was, no matter when she's angry or smiling, no matter when her hair still shines or start to turn grey. Everyday he'll wake up to her and sleep next to her knowing that he's her first and last when he finally draws his last breath on his deathbed, knowing he has been the one and only, her eternal love. Now imagine that

If a woman has fucked 26 other guys before you what are you to her?
You are replaceable in an instant
You are not her best
You are not her first
She’s been through all the heartbreaks in the world

You’re nothing but a walking ATM who panders to her needs as she nags you and hangs pussy like a carrot on a stick meanwhilst she looks like a post prime used/up fat piece of flesh
You mysoginist. She's just an empowered woman who found herself somewhere on the cock carousel, you should be so grateful.

I think there will be no such thing as post prime-ness when you marry her a young virgin bride. A man would see that kind of wife like when he first met her in her younger days and fell for her, when she was also head over heels to him. Along his life he'll always see her like the sweet innocent girl she was, no matter when she's angry or smiling, no matter when her hair still shines or start to turn grey. Everyday he'll wake up to her and sleep next to her knowing that he's her first and last when he finally draws his last breath on his deathbed, knowing he has been the one and only, her eternal love. Now imagine that
Tbh. I have already told it here, but here it goes again:

I once met a poor fat foid in her early 30s. She told me her husband had married her when he was already in his late 20s and she was 15. She told me her husband said "you know, when I look at you I still see that cute and naive 15 yo I married back then". This was really heartwarming and beautiful, and I wanted to have that as well, too bad I can't.

In terms of relationships and not sexual, it would be nice not to be the 9th ATM machine where she compares me to her previous chad boyfriend in every aspect. Otherwise I'll never compare and she will be going over to chads at night claiming to be 'too tired' to come over.

it's called 'wife goggles'

Tbh. I have already told it here, but here it goes again:

I once met a poor fat foid in her early 30s. She told me her husband had married her when he was already in his late 20s and she was 15. She told me her husband said "you know, when I look at you I still see that cute and naive 15 yo I married back then". This was really heartwarming and beautiful, and I wanted to have that as well, too bad I can't.
Yeah that's what I mean. The husband would see his wife like when he married her. Now imagine maxxing the fuck out of your life only to be told to man up, don't be entitled, and marry a roastie

That 70% represents half your salary, access to your (presumed) kids and quite possibly your home and possessions.

Put another way, you have a 10 chamber revolver in front of your head. 7 chambers are loaded with dummie rounds, 3 are live. You close your eyes and the chamber is spun randomly. You are asked to pull the trigger. How confident do you feel?
Assumes no possible upside from "winning". So it's not a valid metaphor.

Yeah that's what I mean. The husband would see his wife like when he married her. Now imagine maxxing the fuck out of your life only to be told to man up, don't be entitled, and marry a roastie
The only possible response is "no, thanks fuck you". I don't know how men do it to themselves.

"It's better to be alone than have bad company" - BR saying.