Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every man wants a virgin bride

Arranged marriage in the West when? When shariah law takes over, godspeed you moslems

Assumes no possible upside from "winning". So it's not a valid metaphor.

The possible upside from winning is that you stay alive. With marriage, the only upside if it works is you have a potential for emotional satisfaction. What other possible upsides are there? But that often isn't even the case. How many of the marriages that stay together are soley there for children or financial (and therefore not actual attraction) reasons?

The possible upside from winning is that you stay alive. With marriage, the only upside if it works is you have a potential for emotional satisfaction. What other possible upsides are there? But that often isn't even the case. How many of the marriages that stay together are soley there for children or financial (and therefore not actual attraction) reasons?
Shifting the goalposts. Your graph defines losing as getting divorced. That implies not getting divorced is better than losing.

Last edited:
Physically a woman is a virgin until she isn't. In the West, the division typically occurs before a woman is 20. Many times it occurs before she is 15. I think those who insist that their mates be physically virgins do themselves a disservice. If an emotionally immature girl loses her physical virginity to a Chad, it does not mean she lost her emotional virginity as well.

It absolutely means just that

Shifting the goalposts. Your graph defines losing as getting divorced. That implies not getting divorced is better than losing.
How exactly? The graph simply states that 30% of non virgin marriages fail. My argument is that not all marriages have upsides, which is what you implied here:

Assumes no possible upside from "winning". So it's not a valid metaphor.

You are the one implying that simply staying married has upsides. So that leads me into the question I asked you last time: what are the upsides to a marriage? My argument is that there are different ways of marriages failing, and it doesn't need to lead to a divorce. But it can often be just as emotionally draining. My metaphor was valid because we are speaking about divorces, not simply failing marriages, which is what I led into.

How exactly? The graph simply states that 30% of non virgin marriages fail. My argument is that not all marriages have upsides, which is what you implied here:

You are the one implying that simply staying married has upsides. So that leads me into the question I asked you last time: what are the upsides to a marriage? My argument is that there are different ways of marriages failing, and it doesn't need to lead to a divorce. But it can often be just as emotionally draining. My metaphor was valid because we are speaking about divorces, not simply failing marriages, which is what I led into.
So you're going to move the goal posts some more. Also, what evidence do you have that the 95% of virgin marriages that work are qualitatively more satisfying than the 70% of 2 partner marriages? Getting a 7 out of 10 chance of happiness is not getting a 19 out of 20 chance, but it's still better than 2 to 1.

Best to hitchhike to Iran and pray you don’t killed by joo drone.
High iq.
:soy:AKKKCUALLY I want my wife to have LOTS of experience before i meet her, or else the sex would be boring,

:soy:You inkwels want a woman who has no experience in bed?

:soy:Thats a yiiikes from me dawg
Glassessoy
Fishing rod
Glassessoy
Fishing rod

Imagine looking at your big family and then at your wife, even if she's already post-prime, and remembering that she gave all her best years to YOU and only YOU. Her fertility and attractiveness prime was used to please you and to conceive your progeny, not to fuck random thugs and Chads.
Vehement lifefuel.

Last edited:
i want too
but it will never happen

Most cucks want a used up whore, they say she has more experience jfl

Virgin marriage or cuckoldry.

There is more chance of winning the national lottery than ever finding a virgin bride who is not a child

marriage is kinda cucked because she spent years fucking chad before settling down with you:feelsrope::feelsrope:

No sex before marriage.

This is the solution. Im not marring a cunt who gave her best years to some other dude

I dont have too high standa4ds about this one actually
I already have really high standards.