Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill every man who isnt chadlite/ chad is pretty much worthless in society when you look at the grand scheme of things

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Basically - if you're not chad/ chadlite, you're worthless.

Some say it's not a clown world thing, but an evolutionary thing that is part of our instincts and manifests itself in many different ways and in many cultures.
The way women adore chads, tells me men are naturally meant to have, not only a protective role in society, but also a leading one. But if you're not a chad, you're absolutely disposable trash nobody wants to be around.

Its like when you see simps/ cucks ( these arent men) and other females who will blast a guy if he fights a foid back IN SELF DEFENCE, or how average men are completely abandoned and despised (while most women, even if they're average, will still find someone who's into them), the rampant simping, the betabuxing, men doing all the hard jobs and still being ѕhit on, it is all, in my opinion, not a temporary clown world thing, but a manifestation of the natural order between men and women.

For a long time, due to the traditional system of widespread betabuxing and enforced monogamy, which foids call "patriarchy", men were artificially at an advantage. And even then, what this meant was basically that a man had to work to be deserving of a foid, and provide something in return for her company, while the foid was, by herself, valuable, so to speak. So I don't see how that's even good for men.

So basically, it sounds like life has always been garbage for men. And, instead of demanding basic human rights, we mostly turn to careermaxxing/ moneymaxxing/ looksmaxxing (and historically different variants of the same thing), which basically means serving society as a dedicated work drone, in exchange for "success" while Chad hardly needs to try and is gets loved/ sex and has an actually meaningful life, with Stacy, at the expense of those dumb average males who work to sustain society. JFL.

This world is a sick joke.

Some say it's not a clown world thing, but an evolutionary thing that is part of our instincts and manifests itself in many different ways and in many cultures.
The way women adore chads, tells me men are naturally meant to have, not only a protective role in society, but also a leading one. But if you're not a chad, you're absolutely disposable trash nobody wants to be around.

Its like when you see simps/ cucks ( these arent men) and other females who will blast a guy if he fights a foid back IN SELF DEFENCE, or how average men are completely abandoned and despised (while most women, even if they're average, will still find someone who's into them), the rampant simping, the betabuxing, men doing all the hard jobs and still being ѕhit on, it is all, in my opinion, not a temporary clown world thing, but a manifestation of the natural order between men and women.

For a long time, due to the traditional system of widespread betabuxing and enforced monogamy, which foids call "patriarchy", men were artificially at an advantage. And even then, what this meant was basically that a man had to work to be deserving of a foid, and provide something in return for her company, while the foid was, by herself, valuable, so to speak. So I don't see how that's even good for men.

So basically, it sounds like life has always been garbage for men. And, instead of demanding basic human rights, we mostly turn to careermaxxing/ moneymaxxing/ looksmaxxing (and historically different variants of the same thing), which basically means serving society as a dedicated work drone, in exchange for "success" while Chad hardly needs to try and is gets loved/ sex and has an actually meaningful life, with Stacy, at the expense of those dumb average males who work to sustain society. JFL.
high IQ

Fuuuuck no. I’m not allowing women to use that shitty card. They have eyes like the rest of us, they see Chad and want to fuck him for what he looks like, it’s not some advanced process they aren’t aware of! I’m tired of everyone trying their hardest to make women have 0 responsibility in the fact we’re incels! We didn’t MAGICALLY appear here, women rejected all of us! To our face! Because they have such a ginormous ego and no one is putting them in their place! Fuck I’m tired of the outlook some of you on here have, we’re here to send a message not just fuck off and act like nature is some sentient merciless being!

stemcels have its place to make higher quality of tech for chads/foids.
also slavecels/dronecels until better robots come along

normies are obsolete, you already have trillions of chad sperms under area 51 for repopulation

listen to music play vidya do drugs and bet mcdonalds pay checks on meme stocks for the slim chance of becoming rich overnight.

i might be a social outcast khhv loser but at least im not a soy kike

only non chads are required to contribute to "society" to even get by. in the past it was bad but now in modern times any chad is so adored by foids that becoming popular on the internet is a matter of whether or not they take the time to upload videos with their face

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRI0G3ZJu18&feature=emb_title&ab_channel=AnthonyReeves

foids whose normie boyfriends/husbands are paying for the bitches' internet for them to watch ads on chad's vlogs or donate on their minecraft stream with disposable income they have from living on someone else's dime will often be cheating with another chad who takes them to taco bell before they fuck in HER (paid for by someone else) car. follow the money

or they can make bank on onlyfans by taking advantage of lonely faggots. no contribution to society needed. no wageslaving or "self improvement" required to live a comfortable life and fuck prime teen pussy for free until he dies or turns 65. this is no matter how retarded or depraved their behavior is

human consciousness was objectively bad for most conscious beings