Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every man, yes even chad, are at risk from women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Incels already know what happens to them and normies face divorce rape, false rape accusations along with harrassment ones, constantly being trash talked by women and the media. Even chads can get this, just look what happened to Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp and Prince Harry.

High IQ

That's why I don't bash much the whole MGTOW thing. There's still quite a lot of true on that, men nowadays will just get screwed regardless.

High IQ

That's why I don't bash much the whole MGTOW thing. There's still quite a lot of true on that, men nowadays will just get screwed regardless.
The only problem I have with them is when some of them bash us for being upset over not being loved. But most recent members recognize on some level that they're incel or borderline. There's been some videos by MGTOW youtubers saying if women reject you constantly it isn't your fault.

The only problem I have with them is when some of them bash us for being upset over not being loved. But most recent members recognize on some level that they're incel or borderline. There's been some videos by MGTOW youtubers saying if women reject you constantly it isn't your fault.
yea ikr many still cope a lot but I guess it's better than go simping instead. They'll eventually get there, I think the whole pill thing is a no coming back thing, you just go deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole.

High IQ

MGTOWs are just incels who want to become ace but don't understand that you can't choose your sexuality, only fake it. Which is another reason why incels and other permavirgin castes are indeed stuck and are indeed somewhat 'mistreated' in society, and also why LGBTQ+ people should support us instead of telling us to "go gay/trans". In their own words, you are born LGBT, you don't choose it. Well that applies to ugliness, shortness, poverty, stupidity, and disability too! (etc)

But as we know, LGBT people are using emotion over logic to appeal to people because emotions are manipulable while straight facts tell you that two people of the same bio gender can't have kids and their genitals don't fit in the nature-intended way. As a result, they go full swing with hypocrisy saying they can't change but we can somehow, instead of saying we're just like them and maybe accepting us into their lot. I've seen furries, bronies, etc. get accepted in a bit, why not us?

We're all sexual deviants, just that we're deviants in the absence of sex rather than in fetishes, since I assume most people are still getting laid somewhat often. After all, if most girls lose their V card before leaving college than a good number of guys are too, chads only have so much time and energy and interest for women especially if they are saturated with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back