Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every night I wish I die in my sleep

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Why can't it just happen ffs :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Also I think I'm dying because my hands have been shaking all day and feel weak and my heart stomach and head have been hurting for the past 3 days. Anyone know why? Also one time I tried speaking to someone today I struggled to get the first word of my sentence out and kept repeating it like I had a stutter or stroke

Yesterday I was walking on da street and I c a foid walking in peripheral vision and also in peripheral see the cunt cover up her flat chested cleavage as if I was even looking. I was just THERE. And she has to cover up.

When u walk past foids in street, corridor, etc, do they do that thing where they make the effort to looking in the complete opposite direction like they have the neck of an owl because they're that desperate to not get noticed by a sub8

The idea of the FBI specifically keeping an I on eye on you because they think you're a risk or something I like becuase for me it would give me a purpose and make me feel important. Not that the FBI have any reason to keep an eye on me or ever will

One thing I noticed after being blackpilled is that everyone is so predictable. Before every social.situation I get into I can make a 90% accurate prediction on what will happen, what the normies will say and what they would say in response to stuff I say. Maybe it's not cuz of the blackpill,.I just got older

Made this thread becaus haven't posted anything in a week and need to get stuff out of my head so I don't care of you don't read any of it but at least reply so I get the validation ting

me too man, unfortunately it never happens

I want to die painlessly for natural causes rn tbh. Im too much of a cuck to kill myself

I think about it all the time. "This life is taking for so long" and "Soon, all this will end". Sometimes I think about God and beg him to end this already. Everytime a foid looks at me like I'm a rapist I really want this waiting to finish.

Enjoy the validation btw

I just wish I had a qt foid by my side

Sometimes I think about God and beg him to end this already.
the fact that your god put you in this position proves he is either evil or an idiot.

why believe in such a buffoon?

Been there done that

the fact that your god put you in this position proves he is either evil or an idiot.

why believe in such a buffoon?
Im an atheist. But a very unorthodox one. I think that because they don't exist, you can do what you want with them (no punishment). I had a Christian education and almost became a Buddhist monk (geluk tradition), i think a lot about the Christian God and Buddha, I meditate like Tibetan Buddhists, and LSD + Jung have definetly convinced me that supernatural experiences can be simulated altering the (subconscious) mind.
I don't believe in them, but they are useful.

Im an atheist. But a very unorthodox one. I think that because they don't exist, you can do what you want with them (no punishment). I had a Christian education and almost became a Buddhist monk (geluk tradition), i think a lot about the Christian God and Buddha, I meditate like Tibetan Buddhists, and LSD + Jung have definetly convinced me that supernatural experiences can be simulated altering the (subconscious) mind.
I don't believe in them, but they are useful.

oh ok. you'd be surprised how many people believe in the god meme.

funny shit. weird world, bro.