Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every person Master argues with on Twitter literally looks like the soy Wojak

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Memes write themselves

RFlGmVjP_400x400.jpg

:soy::soy:

Every single person I argue with on twitter has their pronouns in their bios and no pics with girls

Cuyahoga Dave said:
If you think making fun of me for being feminist or against fascism is a win for you,
ho boy are you a loser!
Cuyahoga Dave's Supermarket
2700 Carroll Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113
The Hough neighborhood's population was 16,359 (96.1% Black or African American and 2.1% White American) and the Lyndhurst's population was 14,001 (6.4% Black or African American and 90.3% White American). There is a 24-year disparity in life expectancy between the communities

Anyone want to place odds that this guy lives in Lyndhurst and virtue-signals about helping the people in Hough but won't actually invite them to come live with him, or volunteer to go and live there?

Soy + goyim = Soyim, which is what the Twitter twats are.

Mogs me because white

we should round up all the twitterati in a can and throw it in a volcano

Soy is a phenotype.

I don't use twitter tbh

Twitter is filled with subhumans who report, doxx, and block everything they disagree with

never use that shit and don't give them any information

Heckin incelerinos :feelstastyman: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Sad shit man, bluepilled till death. A fedora tipper.

LMFAO DUDE GOT COVID