Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EVERY photo of Elliot Rodger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong Rodger. Only post his sister

He looks like the everyday normie you see around in town. Some facial flaws, but not full blown incel tier.

But yes, his standards was way too high!
This, I rate him 6.
He had rich parents, could have surgery maxxed to 7. Just fucking wasted his life for what?

Good post
104-jpg.242811

He's actually a slayer holy shit.

He probably is in part responsible for people thinking that all incels are average to good looking tbh

The supreme gentleman

It's so painful to see all the photos where he's smiling.
He did have a positive and loving side within himself, but no sex and validation, the constant bullying and mogging and the inferiority complex brought out the ER we know from him.

Kinda crazy seeing those happy childhood photos. You never know what the future holds for some people.

Seeing Elliot's life through pictures in this chronological order is genuinely pretty depressing. Dude got fucked over hard by life. You can tell he started out as a nice kid, and simply went insane due to all the negative external factors happening in his life.

I looks so out of place in all those group ones

Lifefuel, we miss you dear Saint.

Seeing Elliot's life through pictures in this chronological order is genuinely pretty depressing. Dude got fucked over hard by life. You can tell he started out as a nice kid, and simply went insane due to all the negative external factors happening in his life.

Jfl where the fuck did you get all those bsby pics. Also he had a really jewy nose

Some funny stuff

ajnxwuenvgp41-jpg.242928

mogs me cuz he got a kiss :reeeeee:

Good dump

He was such a tragic person.

Meme3795

I know he was cremated as I hope to be by the end of the year but the collage above would fit at his funeral.

Meme3794 Meme3793

RIP Elliot (PBUH).

Where did you find the childhood pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.