Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every race has their respective "niche" that they can maxx.

I would like to see you go teach a bunch of nigger children how to call themselves niggers in another language then post it on the internet. JFL if you think you can get away with that. Only chinks can.
that vid is funny and all but keep in mind that it was literally commissioned. if you payed them to record a vid calling themselves niggers in, idk, estonian, they'd probably take it. point is any power ricecels have in africa is just rooted in money

didn't even mean to start a debate about ricecel SMV here tbh I just thought the contrast between "grooming gang maxx" and "kpop maxx" was funny as shit

Also these are the nigger foids chinks are getting with in Africa

Those are legit ricecels that would be posting here if they weren't colonizermaxxing.

Let's see you pull this off. Of course the only exception to this is if you are White.

No hope for shit skinned ogre ricecels like me, can't kpopmaxx
This kek I'm a ricecel but the turbomanlet shitskinned variant which means I can't kpopmaxx

that vid is funny and all but keep in mind that it was literally commissioned.
You have proof of this? African kids are literally learning Mandarin in school.

You have proof of this? African kids are literally learning Mandarin in school.
I remember seeing it posted on some other forum with the context included, the people in that video run like a service where you pay them to record a vid of them speaking. like videos of them singing happy birthday or whatever. some ricecel just thought it would be funny to make them call themselves racial slurs JFL

I'm an ashkenazi jew. My skin is pale and I have blue eyes so some nonwhite people may view me as a white man, but my facial features are very stereotypically jewish (I have a very exaggerated hook nose, for example). I'm very, very ugly. There's no maxxing for my face unless I get extensive plastic surgery but even then I'd still be short and shrimpy. It's over. I don't want to try JBW in SEA or Africa or anywhere else. I don't even have the money for it. But even if I did, I don't want to marry a whore. A destitute swamp rat won't give me love or passionate sex so they can stay in their shitholes and try to swindle someone else.

I'm an ashkenazi jew. My skin is pale and I have blue eyes so some nonwhite people may view me as a white man, but my facial features are very stereotypically jewish (I have a very exaggerated hook nose, for example). I'm very, very ugly. There's no maxxing for my face unless I get extensive plastic surgery but even then I'd still be short and shrimpy. It's over. I don't want to try JBW in SEA or Africa or anywhere else. I don't even have the money for it. But even if I did, I don't want to marry a whore. A destitute swamp rat won't give me love or passionate sex so they can stay in their shitholes and try to swindle someone else.

Kikecels are literally the only incels that I don't give a fuck about.

What is groominggangmaxx?

Giga cope except for whites tbh, specially for curries. Being a curry = death, even "Chad" curries look like high tier normies overall, the only hope for them is arrenge married maxxing

Also this
JFL at how the other ethnics' dark triad super saiyan forms all involve joining illegal gangs and shit and for ricecels its just dressing up like an effeminate pop star

And finncels can alcoholmaxx

JFL at how the other ethnics' dark triad super saiyan forms all involve joining illegal gangs and shit and for ricecels its just dressing up like an effeminate pop star

Low IQ.

View attachment 281761

Keep in mind the fact that this guy mogs me, he has a good hairline and skin, and his canthal tilt is better than mine. My nose is more hooked but slightly less voluminous, although I don't require glasses. No way I can "JBW"-maxx, just lol at that stupidity.
JFL @ using a deformed kike to disprove JBW.

I am of Celtic master race. I believe foreign women should be bowing at my feet, in ancient Ireland they used to lick the King's nipple as a sign of respect.

Think about it

Whites can JBW maxx
Niggers can thugmaxx
Ricecels can kpopmaxx/neo-colonizermaxx
Sandniggers can rapefugeemaxx
Curries can grooming gangmaxx

So what is your excuse?
JBWmaxx has been debunked and you're still ugly to foreign girls unless statusmaxx
Thugmaxx has been debunked and you're still ugly and will end up in jail unless statusmaxx
Kpopmaxx has been debunked and you're still ugly and have to study hard but statusmaxx
Rapefugeemaxx will cost you the life of getting burnt unless statusmaxx
Grooominggangmxx will cost you the life of getting beaten up if caught unless statusmaxx

Cope, there is NO niché for curries. What you describe are a bunch of degenerate curry fags who need lashings for doing that.
As a curry, there really isn’t a special niche. There really isn’t anything that can be done.

jfl for whites itslocationsmaxxingggggg

JBWmaxx has been debunked and you're still ugly to foreign girls unless statusmaxx
And which peer reviewed scientifically study can you show that disproves JBW?

Rapefugeemaxx will cost you the life of getting burnt unless statusmaxx
Grooominggangmxx will cost you the life of getting beaten up if caught unless statusmaxx
Gigacope * infinity + 1. Rapefugees and grooming gangsters will get a 2 year sentence MAX and released after only serving 3 days in jail.

there is some truth in what the OP goes to, but the catch is maxxing in many of those areas really requires you to at least be a 2.5-3/10.

Say a white guy with a really good professional job, friend circle, NT, who is a 2.8-3/10. Sure he can JBWmax and careermax and NTmax and he will have a good shot to get sporadic sex here and there. it won't be with great foids and it won't be reliable, but there will be *some*......

But if you are a true sub 1.5/10, you don't have the same potential. Short of having something crazy like 100 million dollars like nobody does. If you are less than a 1.5 out of 10, it doesn't matter how good your job/career is(again short of having a hundred mill or literally curing cancer), or how cool your friends are or any of that. Because you are *painful* to look at so you won't be maxxing any of those positive attributes.

so ethnics can either turn into trannies or be rapists and then get jailed for a long ass time
totally ascension bro

Don't forget abos can abomax
:lul:
retarded thread take this troll shit to the sewers

Last edited:
Nope that is subhuman Paks, what exactly can curries (Dravidian pajeet) do?
JFL if you think anyone can tell the difference between Paki curries and Hindu curries.

No this is colonizers in 2020
True, a lot of Asians are going to Africa to create businesses and it’s easy to just take everything they have and have sex with jbs if you want :feelsEhh:

True, a lot of Asians are going to Africa to create businesses and it’s easy to just take everything they have and have sex with jbs if you want :feelsEhh:
Just colonizemaxx

here's an article you might like JFL. imagine falling for the SJW meme that ethnic women are pissed off at white men and angry over colonialism. "masculine asian" tier cope

I need to get my ass to Africa tbh

Sandniggers can rapefugeemaxx

Sands don't need to rape anyone. White women are made for Arab cock

Ebd6pDwXQAMVP6Z

Gigacope. The grooming gangmaxxers bangs the hottest jb stacies.
And they enjoy it

1459460433249.jpg
1504718715964.jpg

No this is colonizers in 2020

View attachment 281385

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzB_-csik3I

Holy fucking @ your low IQ.

At least their IQ will increase
I am of Celtic master race. I believe foreign women should be bowing at my feet, in ancient Ireland they used to lick the King's nipple as a sign of respect.
gay

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back