Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every race has their respective "niche" that they can maxx.

Low IQ.

View attachment 281761

Keep in mind the fact that this guy mogs me, he has a good hairline and skin, and his canthal tilt is better than mine. My nose is more hooked but slightly less voluminous, although I don't require glasses. No way I can "JBW"-maxx, just lol at that stupidity.
I saw a guy like that at my local Otaku meetup.
He was taller than me.
Imagine a curry, with a jawline like that.

I told myself "I'm glad I'm not him."

I saw a guy like that at my local Otaku meetup.
He was taller than me.
Imagine a curry, with a jawline like that.

I told myself "I'm glad I'm not him."
JFL @ going to an Otaku meetup.

Wtf are grooming gangs? And how come ive never heard of this as a curry?

What about people who are kinda white but not 100% like me?

Gigacope. You can plastic surgerymaxx and skin whiteningmaxx to look like those kpop lady boys. You can also go to Africa and neo-colonizermaxx. YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO EXCUSE!
Just drop your life and go to Africa for a crumb of PSL1 pussy bro!

Just drop your life and go to Africa for a crumb of PSL1 pussy bro!
JFL if you think this pussy is a 1/10

Think about it

Whites can JBW maxx
Niggers can thugmaxx
Ricecels can kpopmaxx/neo-colonizermaxx
Sandniggers can rapefugeemaxx
Curries can grooming gangmaxx

So what is your excuse?

Stop being disingenuous, the only one that is feasible, is JBW, BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY JUST HAVE TO BE WHITE (and not 3/10) to pull it off and ethnic women find you more attractive than an average man of their own race

Thugmaxxing requires having street connections and actually being physically strong, and better yet tall on top of that

Kpopmaxxing only works if you are a pretty boy to begin with so wtf are you talking about, your point is basically - "you just have to be an attractive asian male to begin with, so easy, just kpopmax guys"

Sandniggers is the most ridiculous one because you literally just tell them to commit a crime, might as well just pay for sex instead of rape

Curries, same as above

Kpopmaxxing only works if you are a pretty boy to begin with so wtf are you talking about, your point is basically - "you just have to be an attractive asian male to begin with, so easy, just kpopmax guys"

Gigacope. All kpop fags undergo plastic surgery. Ricecels just need to plastic surgerymaxx to look like a kpop faggot.

Sandniggers is the most ridiculous one because you literally just tell them to commit a crime, might as well just pay for sex instead of rape

Curries, same as above
Infinity cope.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T9JJi6kqrc

1 million White jbs have been groomed by curry grooming gangs and they face almost no legal repercussions.

Think about it

Whites can JBW maxx
Niggers can thugmaxx
Ricecels can kpopmaxx/neo-colonizermaxx
Sandniggers can rapefugeemaxx
Curries can grooming gangmaxx

So what is your excuse?

when as a ricecel the foids who like kpop are some of the most UGLY land whales you have ever seen, even kpopmaxxing looks hopeless. At least there are tons of white blonde foids who would love to get railed by Tyrone, or get salsa lessons from a Latino Chad.

everyone else is hopeless though.

Gigacope. All kpop fags undergo plastic surgery. Ricecels just need to plastic surgerymaxx to look like a kpop faggot.

Infinity cope.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T9JJi6kqrc

1 million White jbs have been groomed by curry grooming gangs and they face almost no legal repercussions.

Sorry dude, but all you are saying is complete bullshit, there is no ethnic trend like this:
asian1-e1527792120788.jpg

JBW is a proven fact, ethnic women want white genes, you literally just have to be white, your "examples" for other races REQUIRES THEM TO ACTUALLY RISK SOMETHING (their health, their life, what little looks they have, etc)

Its not an equal comparison at all, one group literally has to do nothing, its not "maxxing" at that point, its just "existing"

You might as well just say that all women are "womenmaxxing" by just existing JFL

I still hope for my discount noodle; but I'm not holding my breath about it.

when as a ricecel the foids who like kpop are some of the most UGLY land whales you have ever seen, even kpopmaxxing looks hopeless. At least there are tons of white blonde foids who would love to get railed by Tyrone, or get salsa lessons from a Latino Chad.

everyone else is hopeless though.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06HqjBmiaIk

Just look at how many white stacies are in that video.

Cope, there is NO niché for curries. What you describe are a bunch of degenerate curry fags who need lashings for doing that.

Curries are the biggest abomination ever to walk the earth. Your tightest zippered gook or apemaxxing negroid look like god-tier specimens next to a filthy street-shitting smelly curry.

I don't know how the noxious fumes coming off them don't spontaneously combust

tenor.gif

These are literal white stacies learning Korean just so they can do kpop

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUw5yPIakEE&feature=emb_logo

like how there are exceptions to every rule. Those stacies are not the norm no way in hell they are.

also kpopmaxxing requires surgery. If you’re white you just get pussy by existing for many whites. White foids, and especially rice and curry foids, will jump at the sight of a white Chad or normie.

rice need to have massive major surgery that could potentially risk their lives just to try and be equal with the white normies. We ricecels need to lift heavy weights just to even be considered an option for most white stacys and normies.

not to mention most of these kpop stacys like Koreans, not SEAcels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06HqjBmiaIk

Just look at how many white stacies are in that video.

by the way those aren’t stacies. at best their best selves will be a Becky level normie tier. I won’t comment physically bc some look underage and I’m not trying to get FBI knocking down my door, but they are stacys by any means.
Curries are the biggest abomination ever to walk the earth. Your tightest zippered gook or apemaxxing negroid look like god-tier specimens next to a filthy street-shitting smelly curry.

I don't know how the noxious fumes coming off them don't spontaneously combust

currymaxxing is another way of saying look Latino. Currymaxxing and still looking Curry is physically impossible

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back