Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every race has their respective "niche" that they can maxx.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Think about it

Whites can JBW maxx
Niggers can thugmaxx
Ricecels can kpopmaxx/neo-colonizermaxx
Sandniggers can rapefugeemaxx
Curries can grooming gangmaxx

So what is your excuse?

no "maxx" for my face

JFL at how the other ethnics' dark triad super saiyan forms all involve joining illegal gangs and shit and for ricecels its just dressing up like an effeminate pop star

"groominggangmaxx"aka curries still cannot actually attract foids lmao brutal

no "maxx" for my face
Surgeon

Only light skinned ricecels can Kpopmaxx. There's no hope for dark skinned jungle gooks.

Don't forget abos can abomax

No hope for shit skinned ogre ricecels like me, can't kpopmaxx

No hope for shit skinned ogre ricecels like me, can't kpopmaxx
Gigacope. You can plastic surgerymaxx and skin whiteningmaxx to look like those kpop lady boys. You can also go to Africa and neo-colonizermaxx. YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO EXCUSE!

Cope, there is NO niché for curries. What you describe are a bunch of degenerate curry fags who need lashings for doing that.

Cope, there is NO niché for curries. What you describe are a bunch of degenerate curry fags who need lashings for doing that.
Gigacope. The grooming gangmaxxers bangs the hottest jb stacies.

There is no niche for Jews. Betabuxxing doesn’t count

There is no niche for Jews. Betabuxxing doesn’t count
False vacuum collapse level of cope. Jews can just zionismmaxx and bang underage JBs on Epstein Island.

Gigacope. The grooming gangmaxxers bangs the hottest jb stacies.
No they don't. They are a very small group that it's negligent. Stop stormfrontcoping like cumskins do.

No they don't. They are a very small group that it's negligent. Stop stormfrontcoping like cumskins do.
There's nothing stopping you from forming your own grooming gang with your fellow currycels.

Yeah, but the problem is that we're all too fucking ugly to do any one of them.

False vacuum collapse level of cope. Jews can just zionismmaxx and bang underage JBs on Epstein Island.

No, it’s your stormfront coping that clouds your mind. I don’t think you’re aware of how many young Jews are incel. They’re hanging out with the curries and asians all the same

You cannot JBWmaxx in Europe.

Explain what JBWmaxing is. I know quite a few white incels that dont seem to get the benefit of that.

I really don't see the point of maxxing any of those things if you're just going to end up in prison.

JFL at how the other ethnics' dark triad super saiyan forms all involve joining illegal gangs and shit and for ricecels its just dressing up like an effeminate pop star
I really don't see the point of maxxing any of those things if you're just going to end up in prison.

You can definitely rapefugeemaxx.
people used to joke about my face, saying that I looked like a terrorist
still, i cant sail from south america to europe... and I dont want to

Gigacope tbhngl

Gigacope. There's nothing pretty or effeminate of being a neo-colonizer.

No this is colonizers in 2020

View attachment 281385

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzB_-csik3I

Holy fucking @ your low IQ.

that has nothing to do with being rice JFL. those african girls aren't actually craving ricecel cock, anyone could go to a third world shithole and get laid if they have money/economic resources, not just chinese entrepreneurs. not at all comparable to SEA noodles and whites (or "JBW"). if this was actually a usable strat for ricecels you wouldn't have even needed to mention "Kpop maxxing" (wtf is that supposed to be? lmfao). sorry pal but you are coping

Last edited:
that has nothing to do with being rice JFL. those african girls aren't actually craving ricecel cock, anyone could go to a third world shithole and get laid if they have money/economic resources, not just chinese entrepreneurs. not at all comparable to SEA noodles and whites (or "JBW"). sorry pal but you are coping
You honestly think a White man or curry can get away with doing that in Africa?

Show me another race that can get away with doing shit like this in Africa.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVQtZiqJf9U

Now cope harder.

You honestly think a White man can get away with doing that in Africa?
here's an article you might like JFL. imagine falling for the SJW meme that ethnic women are pissed off at white men and angry over colonialism. "masculine asian" tier cope

here's an article you might like JFL. imagine falling for the SJW meme that ethnic women are pissed off at white men and angry over colonialism. "masculine asian" tier cope

"Claimed"
Vg0JstydL8HCg.gif

Now show me a White man teaching a group of niglets how to call themselves "niggers" in another language.

You're so fucking retraded that you honestly believe that chinks aren't colonizing Africa.

You're so fucking retraded that you honestly believe that chinks aren't colonizing Africa.
low IQ retard who lacks basic reading comprehension

enjoy dressing up like a faggot and wearing thongs/earrings to "K-Pop maxx" for attention from white beckies JFL

Last edited:
low IQ retard who lacks basic reading comprehension

enjoying dressing up like a faggot and wearing thongs/earrings to "K-Pop maxx" for attention from white beckies JFL
Fucking subhuman retard who's only argument was to post some article of a French man impregnating 600 sheboons (basically proving JBW).
If you think you're right then why don't you go to Africa and try that shit?

Last edited:
If you think you're right then why don't you go to Africa and try that shit?
don't have the money:feelstastyman:

maybe hypothetically could but packing up all my shit and moving to Africa would definitely not be the best life decision I've ever made. same goes for average ricecel in the first world. most rice going to africa are well off chinese dudes with business connections

don't have the money:feelstastyman:

maybe hypothetically could but packing up all my shit and moving to Africa would definitely not be the best life decision I've ever made. same goes for average ricecel in the first world. most rice going to africa are well off chinese dudes with business connections
I would like to see you go teach a bunch of nigger children how to call themselves niggers in another language then post it on the internet. JFL if you think you can get away with that. Only chinks can.