Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every single day during the last circa 6 years my last thought of the "day" before falling asleep is that I've never had sex and every time I wake up

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
...it's the first thing I think in the morning.

(Why 6 years? Because back then I was in mental hospital and had other worries also, also the antipsychotics killed libido and even the ability to have erections completely)

I can't cope. I can't think anything else. Is this normal? I don't think it is. Even masturbation nowadays does not remove the thoughts (but eases the pain), I still desire female, just not physically for half an hour after cumming, and when I am being really down like now, I am unable to masturbate (even though I know it would help feel better afterwards), because I am too sad, on the verge of crying all the time.

This thought is in the mind of every incel. Not a day passes when we don't think about it a thousand times.

I think it only gets worse once you get into the "normie world" so to speak and then you realize that's something common and a lot of people out there are having it but you don't

Fesikh flaps lives rent free in these niggas' heads :feelskek: @foidologist

Fesikh flaps lives rent free in these niggas' heads :feelskek: @foidologist
People on this website really love women. I just want to come here and post my dots without hearing from the fesikh fandom every 5 seconds. Seriously I think I need to start hanging out on reddit instead of here just so I can be around less woman worship.

People on this website really love women. I just want to come here and post my dots without hearing from the fesikh fandom every 5 seconds. Seriously I think I need to start hanging out on reddit instead of here just so I can be around less woman worship.
Dangerously based