Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every single guy from my highschool class is in a relationship/married

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
A class of 23 people. Equal number of men/women.
Every single guy (and gal) from my class is currently with a partner and/or has frequent sex. And there is me... Virgin, kissless, hopeless. I'm almost 24 now and truly I'm the odd one out. How tf do normies manage to get a relationship? There were no Chads in my class, all were in the 5-7/10 range (except me, I was a 4 at best back then).

How can you claim its sub 8 when everything tells you it's sub 6 or sub 5 even?

Most normies are in relationships, even the ugly outcast autistics in my school had SOs. Sub8 is a meme.

Last edited:
Most normies are in relationships, even the ugly outcast autistics in my school had SOs. Sub8 is a meme.
I want to make a huge post about this but I'll probably be hated by half the community

sub8 supportes are a minority

I want to make a huge post about this but I'll probably be hated by half the community
I would but i'm too autistic to formulate my thoughts correctly. I don't think you'd be hated if your stance on it isn't totally retarded, just criticized.

I hate seeing people with lives running parallel to mine go so well. I hate people who are more happy than me. It’s so aggravating

Sub 8 is such a stupid concept. Being a 5 with a normie personality can get you a wife and kids. I would be fine if I was just a point or two higher and a little taller. Demanding to be Chad is stupid and devalues are very unfair and real problems.

A class of 23 people. Equal number of men/women.
Every single guy (and gal) from my class is currently with a partner and/or has frequent sex. And there is me... Virgin, kissless, hopeless. I'm almost 24 now and truly I'm the odd one out. How tf do normies manage to get a relationship? There were no Chads in my class, all were in the 5-7/10 range (except me, I was a 4 at best back then).

How can you claim its sub 8 when everything tells you it's sub 6 or sub 5 even?

Exactly. Most guys i know my age (32) are married with kids.
Sub 8 is such a stupid concept. Being a 5 with a normie personality can get you a wife and kids. I would be fine if I was just a point or two higher and a little taller. Demanding to be Chad is stupid and devalues are very unfair and real problems.

Yes. 5 is the threshold looks level where being NT really helps.

I am 24 already but I am also a kissless virgin. Only difference, however, is that I am completely fine with it. At the end of the day, I am ugly but still, I am glad I am not a degenerate like most people are. It is a mixture of both voluntary and involuntary celibacy.

not everybody in my high school class was in a relationship but there were plenty. I had a group of 3 cels at the time but it was a bluepilled situation and we would discuss about history and games. one of them died in a car accident and we all attended his final rites with his parents. tbh ngl it was a great friendship and we were all brocels.