Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel every single logitech mouse I use develops a shitty double click

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I literally warrantied a broken mouse, and the one they sent me broke within 2 months.

What other mouse brands are good?

most relatable thread i've seen ever
just broken enough to be a pain in the ass but not broken enough to justify getting a new one

Razer tbh
You should try opening it up with a screwdriver and cleaning it.

I've had a razer for over a year and no problems with it

Why do you keep buying logitech mouses?

Btw I’ve been using logitech mouse for years and brutally raping them daily, current one is 4 yr old.

The shitty double click thing also happened to me. I'm using a HP one right now since a few months ago and it works well, by now at least.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I literally warrantied a broken mouse, and the one they sent me broke within 2 months.

What other mouse brands are good?
Get this mouse mx master
Very good mouse for general usage. As for gaming u need mosue that suits ur hanf

never broken a mouse in my life but i dont use them that much

Really? I have the first logitech g300 for ages and it is fine. They still have it in adifferent design.

Get a mouse with optical switches like the razer viper. Those apparently don't develop double-click.

>buying Logitech mice as opposed to Razer mice

Logitech has great gaming speakers and makes solid webcams however, so I’ll give them that I guess kek

Logitech is a piece of shit brand. Nothing ever works

I have the cheapest Logitech wired mouse out there and it is working for like 12 years or something. I also have a cheap m185 wireless and it's rmb is broken :feelsrope::feelsrope:, I don't even use it frequently.

my razer abyssus v2 used to do this on my old pc. got a new pc and it didnt do it anymore. probably something to do with your motherboard tbh/GPU