Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every single one of the comments is about feelings.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Humans love to think that they're rational. That can't be further from the truth. We are beings governed by emotion. This species is extremely flawed.

not a single letter

JFL. Foids get fucked by men with narcissistic and anti-social personality traits all the time.

It's only a bad thing to have these qualities when they don't accord with your social status (namely, your face, height, and neurotypicality).

Last edited:

Well, if you throw a whole Generation of Young men into the crocodile pit of nihilism and Keep pissing on their heads as they are struggeling to get out, These Young men will start Looking for Solutions, no shit.

>Inability to reflect on oneself

A normie telling me I don't reflect on myself.

If this same reddit faggot lived for 90 000 years, remaining with the mental power and health of a 20 year old he still wouldn't have one billionth of my ability to self-reflect.

>gender equality

yea no, men are heavily oppressed in the west while females are heavily privileged

Humans love to think that they're rational. That can't be further from the truth. We are beings governed by emotion. This species is extremely flawed.

Exactly. Everyone acts out of instincts or emotional flow.

>redpill in 2020
83c897f90bf4ad9e3cc85eeb3d9a0d6a

>Inability to reflect on oneself

A normie telling me I don't reflect on myself.

If this same reddit faggot lived for 90 000 years, remaining with the mental power and health of a 20 year old he still wouldn't have one billionth of my ability to self-reflect.
based and high self esteem pilled

no im just ugly