Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every single time

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
Every single time I enter one of those scam websites, they're always crap.
Is so simple, yet they mess it up.
All they have to do is:

1)Buy a domain with a similar name to a popular website (ex: facebopk.com)
2)Create a site that is believable

But they always mess up step two. It always look like a low effort shit that smells fishy from a mile a way, everyone will be able to tell is a fake website.

[/rant]

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
Doesn't care, did postmaxx.
If you wouldn't be happy to fuck a dirty roastie that does all kinds of nasty shit since shes used up and old... you're a wussy.

inceks.co
Bookmarked, will visit later.

You have been taking the virginity of many of my threads.

If you wouldn't be happy to fuck a dirty roastie that does all kinds of nasty shit since shes used up and old... you're a wussy.
I would fuck such a roastie. I meant something else with my post
Bookmarked, will visit later.

You have been taking the virginity of many of my threads.
And it's your copypasta :feelsgah:

Every single time I enter one of those scam websites, they're always crap.
Is so simple, yet they mess it up.
All they have to do is:

1)Buy a domain with a similar name to a popular website (ex: facebopk.com)
2)Create a site that is believable

But they always mess up step two. It always look like a low effort shit that smells fishy from a mile a way, everyone will be able to tell is a fake website.

[/rant]
Willreadlater

Yeah but probably some boomer retard falls for it

Free @coppernicus