Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel every single video game has been infected by the feminist cancer

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Every single game ever has these alpha female warriors who are just as strong as men. The idea of female warriors is retarded. Female warriors are practically nonexistent in real life history. Females are WEAK. The weakest beta male could destroy any female in a fight. I can't play a game without having to deal with some tough independent bitch. There are female commanders with heavy armor and giant weapons in every single game. Yet no one ever complains about this. Gamers have just accepted this feminist bullshit in every game nowadays.

Committing suicide with a female character is a nice cope.

i put on god mode and then park a femoid in some sort of infinite trap like fire and listen to scream of pain as i fap

Gamers are the biggest cucks on earth so of course they accept this. The entire industry has been taken over by the scourge of feminism, stick to retro or Jap games.

This is the sort of bullshit I am talking about.
Sarah lyons
Tumblr nd06zofpjW1s5i2imo1 500
TESV Character Mjoll
Jack Subject Zero Mass Effect 2 Profile m

In Divinity Original Sin 2 this is the champion of the gladiator arena where people fight to the death LOL
Ss 2017 12 13 at 122334 010299

I don’t mind women fighters in a fantasy setting because it already has magic and shit so it’s unrealistic anyway. The shit that pisses me off is games that try to be realistic but then cram foids into the story. Battlefield V is the most recent culprit.

"I'm a tough independant bitch."
Carrie Boyd

I like punching things. I am so tough.

LOL Obsidian is so based guys. Fallout New Vegas is the best!!!
Corporal betsy

Of all the characters Bungie decides to kill they have to choose Cayde. Why??? They should have killed Ikora instead.
2af67473e9a977b5148bc29c2c15bc3a

Look how tough this female NAVY SEAL is. F E M A L E N A V Y S E A L S LOL
News starter edition pc 3 253086

Female special forces. SO REAL.
Maxresdefault

Wolfenstein ii 14

Screen Shot 2018 05 25 at 23842 PM0

Gamers are the biggest cucks on earth so of course they accept this. The entire industry has been taken over by the scourge of feminism, stick to retro or Jap games.
It's funny because gamers will complain about EVERYTHING nowadays but I guess they are still fine with this feminist BS in every single game.

Last edited:
Fucking love your post OP. Agree 100%

Feminist cancer has ruined modern entertainment

"Tough independent bitch" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Who do you think would win in a fight?
An elite cyborg super soldier?
250px Overwatch Elite

Or a tough independent bitch?
Half life 2 alyx symbol

Don't play anything past the Xbox 360/PS3 era,for me videogames peaked there, now it's all downhill.

The strong independent leader of The Blades. A mercenary group that fights dragons. BWAHAHAHA
VC Delphine

A grizzled war veteran and Imperial Legion commander. WHO would follow a woman into battle?
TESV Legate Rikke Crop

That's why you don't play no new games.

Lyris Titanborn... She's like 8 ft tall. She even turns out to be a coalburner at the end of the game. LOL so diverse.
Lyris Titanborn 10

I can't even count how many feminists there are in Mass Effect. This is Aria the matriarch.
Bioware aria mass effect 1181x1600 marked

Last edited:
It's mostly games past 2015 that are feminism trash and the worst of all of them was wolfenstein 2. Though the new doom eternal game appears to be anti sjw

The best part of Mass Effect is making her stay with the bomb.
Ash

Gears of war samantha header 2

This bitch made me turn the dialogue off.
Trishka

Last edited:
Play older games.
Oh wait, Metroid exists.

Nevermind.

Notice how most of the female characters are ugly, and all of them have been desexualized as much as possible.

"I am a strongk induhpendunt womyn character! I am speshul because I am feeemayle! But yet, it is important to make me look as masculine as possible."

Fun fact: The biggest homophobes on the planet are heterosexual feminist women who are terrified of seeing attractive female flesh and are more outraged over an exposed female ankle than the fucking Taliban. Sex-negative feminists have ruined gaming, just like they've ruined thousands of other things.

Man, I miss the days of Bloodrayne and Lara Croft (the old-school versions) showing off their tits and asses as they killed shit.

Man, I miss the days of Bloodrayne and Lara Croft (the old-school versions) showing off their tits and asses as they killed shit.
The most genuine female character in a vidya is Sheva Alomar from RE5. She's hot, stupid, acts impulsively, doesn't listen and occasionally shoots you in the back. A real foid.

I personally like the concept of a female warrior but that's just me. Why do you play games like Fallout expecting anything "realistic" anyways? You can take several rifle rounds to the face from a mutated orc before having your health restored by irradiated Coca Cola.

Notice how most of the female characters are ugly, and all of them have been desexualized as much as possible.

I actually like this, depending on the context. I can't fucking stand to see so much as long hair if I see a female in a combat situation. Of course there are exceptions for absurd borderline eroge shit but revealing armor and the like in any game grounded in reality just agitates my autism.

Female warriors are practically nonexistent in real life history.

This is wrong. No shit that there are -way- more men and they are naturally more disposed to combat/stronger but to say that women were "practically nonexistent" in combat is fallacious.

So many females in games nowadays ... I can't even vidya cope in peace without being bothered by female titts and asses.

I miss the 00s tbh.

Better days..

Don't play anything past the Xbox 360/PS3 era,for me videogames peaked there, now it's all downhill.
Plent of good games now, and the OP is stupid.
Lara Croft, Metroid, and other such games are fun and had girls in them. Silent Hill 3 had a weak girl and Resident Evil wasn't bad either. Just because there's a girl doesn't make it a bad game. Bacteria IQ.

A grizzled war veteran and Imperial Legion commander. WHO would follow a woman into battle?

Only men with a death wish, probably.

Seriously, it's beyond stupid this feminist cancer that infected the videogame industry. It makes no sense. I would tolerate female character if they behaved like actual - untainted from western cuckshit conditioning - females. I´m not going to buy another videogame ever again.

But guess what, they wouldn´t portray female characters in genuine supporting roles because it´s "misogynistic :soy:". Virtual femoids are supposed to be a support, not a lead character. I haven't seen a female character who is not nagging bitch with a grandeur complex. Thank whatever there´s in the sky I´m learning character editing & creation.

Modern normie games are cucked beyond belief, with very few exceptions.

Us older gamers are largely to blame for the current situation. We did this to ourselves.

Strong female characters arent anything new. The problem is their trying to shoehorn them into everything now without any concern for quality. And they're doing it for ulterior motives

most games deserve being pirated.
= over for console cucks

Foids ruin everything

Every single game ever has these alpha female warriors who are just as strong as men. The idea of female warriors is retarded. Female warriors are practically nonexistent in real life history. Females are WEAK. The weakest beta male could destroy any female in a fight. I can't play a game without having to deal with some tough independent bitch. There are female commanders with heavy armor and giant weapons in every single game. Yet no one ever complains about this. Gamers have just accepted this feminist bullshit in every game nowadays.

Well, females can overpower beta weaklings. This is part of female privilege: they can be stronger than the average male but men can't even go near the sexual/human value of a brutally below average female.

Also female characters can be good if put in the right context like fantasy or sci-fi where they use mental powers, magic, or enhanced bodies (like in ME) or if they play along with their sexual power instead of political one. Only problem is when they are put theer for IDEOLOGICAL reasons and you fucking feel an see that (battlefield 1 and 5 for example. They are both HORRIBLE) and it just feels awkward and immersion breaking. They are ruining tons of videogames cause of that (think again to battlefield. Used to be one of the best war games, especially multiplayer, and now it is a pathetic boring shit)
Plent of good games now, and the OP is stupid.
Lara Croft, Metroid, and other such games are fun and had girls in them. Silent Hill 3 had a weak girl and Resident Evil wasn't bad either. Just because there's a girl doesn't make it a bad game. Bacteria IQ.

terribly cucked you are

Last edited:
I despise "tough independent bitches" in video games and real life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back