Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every social situation is just awkward and uncomfortable ngl

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
tbh if you feel the same way, wouldn't it be great to live in some village away from civilization tbhngl with 1k tabs of lsd, grow your own dank and have super fast internet and powerful PC? Fuark just fuark what a life ngl tbh I feel like the more I rot, more awkward social situations become ngl btw saw a fox 30 mins ago next to my house ngl it keeps drinking from le hole near my house kek I decided to peak from le window, fuark also imagine having variety of pets in your village ngl fuark just fuark

I'd be quite happy to move to a desert island and just not have to interact with any other human beings tbh.

I’ve always hated being around people. I am incompatible with them, we are not the same.

I want to be left alone to live in peace.

been like this for countless yrs for me, im incapable of connecting with normies

Sounds amazing tbh boyo. I just want to live on a remote island with weed, food, and computer internet, videogames, and maybe a 12 gauge.

same man im so awkward

wouldn't it be great to live in some village away from civilization tbhngl with [unlimited supply of drugs] and have super fast internet and powerful PC? Fuark just fuark what a life ngl
@knajjd

I just want to be self sufficient and live of the grid but that is hard to do, would be cool through

I hate social interaction as well.

yeah man no matter how hard I try I can't escape the awkwardness, and worse: the unbearable, excruciating sensation of cringe that comes after it

I’ve always hated being around people. I am incompatible with them, we are not the same.

I want to be left alone to live in peace.
Pretty much the same.

Yes the only thing missing from that is a kind warm loving gf

tbh if you feel the same way, wouldn't it be great to live in some village away from civilization tbhngl with 1k tabs of lsd, grow your own dank and have super fast internet and powerful PC? Fuark just fuark what a life ngl tbh I feel like the more I rot, more awkward social situations become ngl btw saw a fox 30 mins ago next to my house ngl it keeps drinking from le hole near my house kek I decided to peak from le window, fuark also imagine having variety of pets in your village ngl fuark just fuark
:lul::lul::lul: loled thx

It's true though... Isolatemaxxing is legit idea ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back